My Sister's Deception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great, I said to myself.

Rick was one of three other guys watching, and I quickly decided maybe the game wasn't such a great idea, regardless of who was playing.

I turned to leave just as the batter sent one into the bleachers, and I stopped to look back at the TV.

And that's when I saw her.

Short cropped, dark red hair; not quite auburn, and perfectly sculpted legs. Her dark blue dress fit like a second skin, and for a brief moment, I thought to myself that if she looked that good dressed like that, she must really look...

A hand slapped my back and I was almost overcome by the sudden smell of beer.

"A woman that looks like that makes a man glad he's got a dick," Rick said, leaning in much closer than was really necessary. "I'd do her."

"Yeah," I replied, nodding, "but you're a walking penis. That's all you ever think about."

He squinted at me through alcohol hazed eyes. "What are you? Gay?"

"Oh, no," I replied. "I'm not gay. I just don't appreciate all the grief and harassment you've been giving my girlfriend."

"Oh, okay, wait, now. Listen," he said, raising a hand and backpedaling. "I thought... we all thought... most of us, anyways... that she was just makin' you up. I didn't mean anything by it. Honest."

Drunk but conciliatory. Better than nothing.

"Okay. Fair enough. Just do everybody a favor and leave her alone from this point on."

"You got it."

I turned back around. The redhead was seated at the bar, and I watched as a man walked up, one single white rose in his hand. He offered her the flower, she took it, and a moment later, her hand looped through is arm, they left the bar together.

There was something familiar about her. What was it?

I turned back to the bar. It was early summer; there would be nothing but reruns on TV, so Tigers or no Tigers, the baseball game was probably the most entertaining thing on the tube.

An hour later, Jen walked up behind me and leaned over, whispering into my ear.

"Mind if I go hit a couple of clubs with Meg and a few other girls?"

I looked back at her and shook my head.

"Does your dress fit right now?"

"Yep. It's upstairs in the closet. I'll try it on for you later."

"Okay."

"Can I take your car?" My keys were suddenly dangling from her fingers.

"Sure. Are you driving?"

She nodded. "I'll be the DD."

"Okay. See you when you get back."

"K." Jen kissed me on the cheek, and I swiveled around to watch her walk out.

The game ended up being a blow-out, and I finally decided I might as well go upstairs and find a movie or something to watch.

I got up from my seat and turned to leave the bar, and there she was again.

The red-haired woman.

Same stunning dark blue dress, same stunning good looks, but now she looked a little less put together. Tired, perhaps?

My path out of the bar took me past the stool where she sat, and as I walked by her, temptation got the best of me.

"You look really familiar. Have we met somewhere before?"

She turned to look at me and smiled, her haunting green eyes carefully appraising me.

"That's kind of weak for a pick-up line, soldier-boy. But if it's the best you've got, we can work with it."

"What? No. You don't understand. I've got a girlfriend."

She smiled and sighed. "The story of my life; there's always a girlfriend or a wife. The good ones are never available. We can still work something out, though."

"No. Seriously. Are you sure we haven't met before?"

"You know, now that I think about it, you do look kind of familiar. Are you here for the wedding?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Mmmm, not really." She took a sip of her drink. "I just come here to feed my kitty."

Kitty. Why did that sound familiar?

"My kitty's hungry. Wanna feed it?"

"Your kitty's hungry?"

She nodded and smiled. "My kitty really likes cock."

The way she said 'cock', it was almost a two syllable word.

"Out of context, some people think that's really vulgar. Even in context, some think it's vulgar."

It clicked. Cowboy boots... short skirt... vest... nothing on under either of them... and...

"You look... different. You were blonde and..."

"Crystal blue eyes? Contact lenses and a wig, Baby."

I took a deep breath and leaned back.

"That was some wig."

"And I paid for it, too. It is top-dollar, let me tell you."

"Your name is Daisy, right?"

She shook her head gently as she sat her glass down. "Only when I'm blonde. My name is Carrie," she said, extending her hand. "And you are?"

I took her hand gently in mine. "Kyhl."

She slowly pulled her hand back.

"Well, Kyhl, wedding attendee and faithful boyfriend, are you a friend of the bride or the groom?"

"The bride, actually."

"Ahhh. And let me guess, your girlfriend is one of the bridesmaids."

I nodded and then she did, too.

"So, how is it, then, that you ended up at the bachelor party? Because it's kind of rare for members of the bride's party to be in attendance at parties like that one."

"I'm not really part of the bride's party," I said.

"Hmmm. Okay, maybe not, but I'm betting that's where your loyalty lies. Am I right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I've known Meghan since she was a freshman in college two years behind me."

"Ahhh. Let me guess. The one that got away? Hmmm?"

"No. She and Jen were really good friends all through college and they're still pretty tight."

"Jen's your girlfriend?"

I nodded.

"Hah. Now that's impressive."

"What's impressive?"

"You date one girl and then end up dating one of her best friends and everyone's happy. That's rare. Really rare. Most people would find a dozen different ways to fuck it up."

"So you moonlight as a relationship counselor, too?"

Carrie laughed and shook her head. "I've never heard it called that before, but I guess you could say that's what I do, though it's debatable how much I actually help relationships.

"No, I make most of my money as a financial consultant. This," and she swirled her hand around and then down her body, "is my moonlighting gig, and I've been called every name in the book; sex-worker, sweetheart, escort, bitch, whore, and there are dozens of other names you can call me."

She said it without any emotion whatsoever.

"So if you don't like it,..."

"Oh... no... I didn't say I didn't like it. I love it. I absolutely love sex," she said. "And believe it or not, in this economy, this is one line of work that has not fallen off at all. Fortunately, I'm at a point now where I can afford to be very selective with who I do and what I do for them."

"So Denny made the cut, huh?"

Carrie looked at me, smiled, sighed and then laughed softly. "You don't like Denny, do you?"

"He's not my favorite person in the world, no."

She snapped her fingers and grabbed my wrist.

"You're the guy that walked out when I was fucking him."

I nodded slowly.

"Oh, wow. That put you in a most awkward situation, now, didn't it?"

I nodded again.

"There's an understatement."

Carrie nodded again and took a deep breath.

"The hardest part for some people to wrap their heads around," she said, "is that it's never personal for me; almost never anyway. I never step behind a closed door with anyone that hasn't asked for my time and attention."

"That sounds rehearsed and rationalized," I said and she folded her arms defensively across her chest.

"Perhaps. But what else are you going to say to a woman who accuses you of wrecking her marriage?"

"Happen often?"

She shook her head. "No. But once can be enough. Women are vicious and vindictive creatures."

"You're not big on the whole sisterhood bit, are you?" I asked, laughing.

"Only when it suits me," she said, draining her glass. She looked over at me, a contemplative look on her face.

"Speaking of the bridesmaid," Carrie said, laying her hand on mine again and slowly tracing a finger along my skin, "where is she and does she have any idea how dangerous it is to leave a good looking man like yourself unattended?"

I pulled my hand back and smiled.

"She's out with the bride and some friends clubbing. They'll be back in a bit."

Carrie smiled. "She trusts you."

I nodded. "She does."

"And I couldn't entice you into betraying her if I gave myself to you, could I?"

I shook my head and Carrie smiled again.

Carrie reached into her purse, pulled out some cash and slid it along the counter along with her glass.

"You and your girlfriend have a wonderful time while you're here, Kyhl. It was a pleasure meeting you."

She slid off of her stool, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and breathed against my ear.

"Have a nice night."

I turned and watched her walk out, then returned to the TV.

Highlights and scores were running, and when they began to repeat and Jen still hadn't come back, I decided to call it a night and went upstairs. I flipped on the TV, found something halfway interesting, got undressed and laid back on the bed.

My cell phone rang after one in the morning, jarring me awake.

"Hey. Can you meet us downstairs in the parking lot?"

"Yeah. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, we just need a little help getting Kris inside."

I tossed on shorts and a t-shirt, ran downstairs and met them as they were getting out of the car. Meghan was more than a little tipsy; Kris was trashed, unable to stand, and almost incoherent.

"I think you're gonna hafta carry her," Jen said.

"You're gonna hafta carry her," Meg said, leaning against me.

We slowly managed to get Kris out of the car, and I swept her up into my arms as Jen wrapped a supportive arm around Meghan.

"You're so sssweet," she said, laying her head on my shoulder. "No wonder my sister likes you so much."

Jen giggled and Meghan almost stumbled, horrified.

"You weren't supposed to tell him that," she said. "That was supposed to be a secret."

"Sshhhh." Kris laid a finger against her lips. "It's a sssecret that she really, really likes you."

We managed to make it through the lobby without incident, though the night manager did notice, simply smiling and shaking his head.

As we waited for the elevator, Kris tilted her head up and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're really sssweet," she said.

Jen took Meghan's room key from her, opened the door, and a few seconds later, I did my best to keep from dumping Kris onto her bed, laying her down as gently as I could. She didn't say a word, but simply rolled over and passed out.

Meghan sat on her bed and looked up at us, suddenly appearing dazed and lost.

"Lay back," Jen said, pushing on Meghan's shoulders.

"I have to get undressed first," she said.

"You'll be fine," Jen said.

It took a little doing, but after a little bit of back and forth with Meg, Jen finally got her stripped down to her underwear. Meghan laid back against the pillow, Jen finally managed to cover her up, and like her sister, Meg was out like a light.

Jen stood up and shook her head, motioning us to the door.

As the door closed behind us, Jen leaned against the wall and slipped off her shoes as she shook her head.

"I haven't seen Meg that plastered in a while."

"Is she that drunk?"

Jen nodded. "And Kris... ohmigod that little girl can throw 'em back." She pushed away from the wall and slid her hand into mine as we headed back to the elevator.

"And the shit kind of hit the fan a little tonight."

I thumbed the button, the doors slid open and we stepped in.

"How so?" I asked as the doors closed behind us.

"After everybody's judgment was already impaired, the subject of marriage came up."

"Well, we are here for a wedding..."

"Yeah. I know." Jen leaned against me, sliding an arm around my waist as we walked to our room and then stood on her own again as I opened our door.

She tossed her shoes into the corner over by the closet and walked straight to the balcony, sliding the door open and stepping out into the night air.

I stripped off my shirt and followed her, the warmish, moist air a distinct change from the temperature in our room.

"At one point, Karen, one of Kris' friends asked if we were getting married anytime soon."

"We, as in, you and I?"

Jen nodded. "And Kris leans over and whispers into my ear that I can't marry you because you're my brother."

I swallowed hard and caught my breath.

"Meghan convinced her she had you confused with someone else, and then I was struggling to find a good excuse for why we're not already engaged or married ourselves."

"How long have Denny and Meghan been together? Four years? We haven't been dating half that long yet."

Jen rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm trying to be serious..."

"So am I. Mrs. Collins asked me when we were getting married yesterday."

Jen's mouth fell open.

"You're kidding." Jen turned around, rolling her back against the wall and shoving fingers into her hair. "What... what did you tell her?"

"That we hadn't really discussed it."

A pretty good breeze was blowing in off the ocean, and Jen turned around again to push hair back out of her face as she looked back at me.

"Discussed it?" She shook her head and sat down in a chair facing me, falling back with her legs spread apart. "I hadn't even thought about it until tonight. And now I've thought about it a lot.

"When I got divorced, I remember telling myself I wasn't going to get that close to anyone again, but... that was the emotion of the moment as much as anything."

She drew her fingers up along the inside of her thighs, mired in thought, drawing her skirt higher.

"It was just easier keeping my married name, but..."

Jen looked at me, biting her lip.

"There's no way we could ever do it," she said. "Not legally, anyway. Is there?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I don't think so."

"And even if we could," she said, "would... would you want to? I mean... married..."

"You make it sound like a disease, Sis."

Jen took a deep breath.

"Never mind what I've been telling her, what several people have been telling her in fact, Meghan is about to marry a man who... doesn't really love her. I don't think he loves her, anyway.

"And trust me, when it's good, it's good. When it's bad... my marriage wasn't that bad, and I was miserable."

"Till death do us part, sickness and in health, richer, poorer, all that stuff... you don't want to do that again?" I asked.

Jen looked at me and just as quickly she looked away, blinking rapidly, fighting back... tears?

"I love you more than I could ever hope to express," she said. "And I know you love me, too, but do you really want to marry your sister?"

I suddenly felt more than a little light headed and nodded. "No one else, Jen."

"This is serious, Kyhl. You're talking about the rest of our lives."

I nodded. "I know."

"Seriously? You'd really do it? You'd stand and take a vow with me?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. Jen looked up at me and swallowed just as hard.

"You're talking about the rest of our family pulling their hair out."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Mom and dad would have a fit."

"We can handle mom and dad."

"Could we handle being mom and dad?"

My heart skipped a beat. What did she just say?

"What?"

Jen swallowed hard again and smiled as she sat up.

"If we get married, I want to have a baby with you . At least one. Maybe more."

"Kids?"

Jen nodded her head slowly.

"Children. Diapers, late nights rocking, breast feeding, little league, school programs..."

"Kids?" Now my head was spinning.

Jen nodded her head again.

"You're..."

Jen's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open and she sprang from the chair as she shook her head.

"Ohmigod, no. No. I'm... I'm not pregnant." Jen fell upon me and melted against me as she hugged me tight. "Ohgod, no."

She looked at me again and slowly shook her head.

"I've been on the pill forever," she said. "That's why I haven't really given it a thought."

"So why bring it up now?"

Jen looked at me and a smile crept over her face as she slid her hands into mine.

"Because I want to be. Pregnant, I mean. At some point."

"You want kids?"

She smiled and nodded. "Don't you?"

I swallowed hard. "I hadn't really given any of this much thought, either. Especially the kids part."

Jen smiled and bit her lip.

"Think about it," she said as she grabbed at my waistband. "Because if you want me as your wife you need to know there's going to come a point in time, not too far down the road, where I'm going to want to stop taking the pill. And once I'm off of it, when the time's right, I'm going to want you to take me to bed and make a baby with me."

"Make a baby with you?"

Jen nodded and smiled as she licked her lips.

"Yeah. I want to lay back on the bed, naked, my legs spread, and I want you to make love to me, and I want you to fuck me, and when you cum, I want you to cum deep inside me so much that it's running out of me..."

"Jen,..." The mental imagery of what Jen was describing was making my heart race and my cock swell.

She pulled herself against me, sliding a hand between us to cup my swelling erection.

"And when you're hard again, I want you to fuck me again. And again. And again... until you get me pregnant."

Her hand rubbed against me and I took a deep breath.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you like the idea," she said.

"The process involved with... with getting you pregnant, oh, yeah. The idea of actually having a baby..."

Jen leaned up and kissed me, sliding her lips in against mine and then slowly wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.

"Tell me you want me and you love me," she said, her breath hot against my ear.

"I do. I love you, Sis. And I want you. And I'll always love you and want you."

Jen sighed and melted against me.

"I love you, too."

I leaned back and caught her face in my hands and kissed her; Jen opened her mouth and gave me her tongue and our mouths consumed each other.

Jen clutched at me as she breathed hard against my shoulder, and I felt her tongue against my skin as she pushed my shorts down. I stepped out of my shorts as she slid her hands slowly up my thighs, cupping my balls with one hand and grasping my cock with the other.

"I want you to undress me and take me to bed."

Jen leaned back against the wall and thrust her chest out as I began unfastening her buttons.

"Take you to bed, huh?"

She nodded as I unfastened the last button and pulled her blouse open, and then she looked down as I pinched the clasp on her bra and exposed her breasts to the night air.

I pulled her to me, thrusting my cock against her belly as I reached around her and unzipped her skirt.

"I want you to take me to bed and throw me down and I want you to take me and make me yours."

She looked down at me as I knelt in front of her and tugged her skirt and panties from her hips. Jen stepped out of her panties and ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her thigh, and instead of letting me up, she pressed my head against her, and as I kissed the inside of her thigh, she lifted her other leg, spreading herself open for me.

I opened my mouth and covered her sodden cunt with my lips, shoving my tongue into her and lapping at her as she gasped and held me against her.

I made love to her with my tongue long enough to make her moan and grab for something solid to hang on to, and then I stood up, my hands sweeping up her thighs to her ribcage, and as the heels of my hands brushed against the sides of her breasts, she caught my face in her and pulled me to her.

She kissed me again, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I swept my hands back down her body and she raised a leg as though trying to mount me. I slid my hands up under her and Jen squealed as I picked her up, wrapping her arms around my neck, and then shrugging her shoulders, letting her blouse and bra fall from one side, then the other as I carried her to bed.