My Sisters Pt. 04: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all turned to Jill. She was still standing in front of Claire. She was a lovely sight.

"Me? I like everything. Cocks, cunts, mouths, asses, his, hers, whatever. All and everything. All encased, of course, in my lovely lingerie!" She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. She let her breasts fall then whipped the bra away. "Anyone like a try?"

Beth's hand went up immediately. Jill threw the bra to her and Beth put it on. All my sisters have basically the same body shaped and size. Claire is probably one size bigger in the bust, but otherwise they're very similar.

"I've got an idea," said Jill. "Don't go away." She turned and skipped away through the living room door.

"Dan," said Beth. "Which of us is the prettiest?"

"You can't ask that!" said Claire. "He's our brother. That's like asking a parent which is their favourite child."

"But he's a man."

"Sort of..." said Claire, smiling.

"He must have an opinion," insisted Beth.

Claire leaned across to her, extended her arm and grabbed her right nipple between thumb and forefinger. She squeezed.

"I'll hurt you again," she said. Beth made a grimace, but her eyes were sparkling. "Promises," she whispered, looking intently into Claire's eyes. Claire smiled. She tweaked Beth's nipple hard. Beth's eyes grew large, and she put her hand onto Claire's. She bent her head and kissed Claire's hand. "My sister," she said.

I rolled towards them. My cock was responding. Claire reached out her hand and grabbed it. She squeezed it tight. "My brother, my sister," she said, smiling.

"Have I missed anything?" Jill said as she re-entered the room. In one hand she held a bottle of champagne and four glasses, in the other a small cardboard box. She leaned forward towards Claire. She let go of the nipple and the cock and took the bottle and glasses.

"Just sorting a touch of sibling rivalry," she said. "What's in the box?"

Jill smiled and opened the box. She held it up high and tipped it.

"Surprise!" she said, and out of the box tumbled lingerie, women's underwear of all types and colours and shapes and sizes. "The Spring Collection," she announced. "You're the first to see it."

I have to say I am very jealous. Women have such a wonderful time of it, underwear-wise. Jill's lingerie was very sexy, very feminine, all lace and cotton and see-through, and my sisters were the perfect models for it. I took charge of the champagne, and watched in delight as my sisters tried on every piece of the Spring Collection. They started by stripping naked, those that weren't already. Then, and despite Jill's attempt at order, there was a general free-for-all as they all dived in for the pieces they liked the look of. The next hour was an orgy of underwear, and I became more and more drunk as I gulped down glass after glass of the champagne which the girls seemed to have lost interest in. I didn't mind. They started off beautiful, my sisters, and with each item of lingerie and each glass of champagne they became sexier and more and more gorgeous. I just sat there grinning.

Then, finally, when they had all tried on everything at least twice, and admired each other and kissed each other's bodies all over and congratulated Jill on her fantastic collection, they turned to me, each of them wearing the knickers and bras they liked most. There they stood - Claire, the eldest sister, in a full-cut ivory coloured silk and satin set which showed off her shapely body to perfection; Bethany, the middle sister, she chose a very skimpy white cotton thong and bra set which both framed and divided her bottom and breasts equally. Stunning. And Jill, the youngest sister, in her own design, a very pretty but uncomplicated set made of pink cotton and lace, it showed off her beautiful body and allowed a glimpse of the dark hair she kept between her legs. They were all gorgeous and stunning and lovely, and standing in a line before me.

"Well?" said Claire. "What do you think?"

For a moment I had my three sisters in my power. They were seeking approval, or compliment, or adoration. They knew this brother who loved them all and adored them, and had, only just recently, fucked them all. They could rely on him.

I don't know if was just the champagne, or the moment, or the setting, but I couldn't find the words the occasion demanded. I sat there, speechless.

"Dan?" said Jill.

"What do you think?" said Bethany.

Finally I managed to speak.

"Another fuck out of the question?" I said.

The last thing I remember of that day was disappearing under a shower of lingerie, clothing, cushions, legs, arms, and, I'm pretty sure, some very hot, wet and beautifully scented pussies. The champagne took me then, and I remember no more.

End

12