My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt your arms lifting me into a kneeling position, and I was debating whether or not I should be seen by you in this light. You might think that it was humiliating to me, and I didn't want that. However, I did want you to decide how you were going to come, so I allowed it, this once. For a while I seemed to be just hanging in that position, but I could hear you groping around. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I felt you again. Your breath was hot on my pussy. This time you were on your back between my knelt legs, and for a while you did nothing. I presumed you were looking at me, and I eventually felt the bed move and you kissing my pussy and clit. More drops of my moisture dripped onto your face. I moaned, I desired, I wanted you so badly. My clitoris felt like it didn't belong to me anymore, it was so hard and huge, almost alien to me. I am sure I had been turned on as much as this before, but it didn't feel like it at present. My passion continued to drip on your face, and I balanced myself, and my hand went down to play with my clitoris. I knew that toying with it would bring an almost instant orgasm so I stopped myself. Reluctantly I dragged my hand back into position. I heard you grunt and move quickly and the next thing I knew, I could feel something at the entrance of my pussy.

Then you slide this thing up to my clit, sliding through my wetness to my pussy, and further to my arsehole. Back again, and I worked out this was your cock - with all the toys around I hadn't been sure, also it had never felt this hard before. I sighed with delight whilst you continued to slide your member from clit to arse. Then I felt it at the slit of my pussy again. I was going to be filled by you finally. I screamed in delight and shock as you plunged up inside me hitting my womb in the first stroke. That surprised me totally, I had been expecting the typical fucking rules. In a little more with each stroke. You had neatly stopped that. You stopped high inside me for a while, and I was puzzled. Were you that excited that you needed to stop? Were you savouring the tightness and the heat? Were you teasing your Mistress? I know I just wanted to fuck and fuck. I wondered if teasing a Mistress was an inexcusable sin.

My pussy muscles started to work on your cock, I tensed and released them. You still didn't move. I did these several more times, and finally I felt your stiff, rock hard cock moving inside me. Slowly you withdrew, and again you plunge full length into me. I grunted with the force, and so did you. Over and over again this happened, and when you were withdrawing from me I made my muscles work around you. Your cock then seemed to have a life of its own, it poked me sideways, up and down, hitting my g spot continually. I moaned and groaned loudly enjoying each poke and prod. Your hand grabbed my head, and forced it down. In this position I could watch your incredible cock working its way in and out of me. What a joy that was. How horny it made me feel. Your fingertips were digging into my butt. I was so excited I wanted to explode. If I felt this way, how the hell did you feel?

I felt you withdrawing your dick from my passion centre. Again it slides from clit to arse, and each time it hit my clit I jumped. Not yet I cried to myself. It stopped again at my puckered arsehole. I could feel it nudging at the hole, and the pressure of your cock opens my hole, and I felt you enter me. This time you were slow, whilst I relaxed my muscles I could feel the head of your dick only inside me. It felt so good. Then you moved slowly inside me, withdrawing and entering my hot hole, going in further each time, and now it was my arse muscles around your cock. Squeezing, and releasing your cock, as it made its way further into that canal. I felt full of you, my head positioned to watch your manhood root in and out of my bum hole. In and out, higher slowly, and then picking up speed. I felt one hand leave my arse, and felt it sliding in my juices around my pussy and clit.

It pinched and squeezed my clit, and went to my pussy slit, and I felt you enter my pussy again. Arse was being fucked, and now pussy was being finger fucked, I was nearly delirious with joy. Two fingers rooted my pussy, and your cock was speeding up in my arse. Was hard to contract my muscles around both your fingers and cock, but I tried to keep up the pace. My breasts were jiggling with all the movement, and I positioned on hand to glide over my hard, huge nipples. The pace was becoming frenetic. Faster we went, deeper you went, in both my steamy holes. I knew I was going to come any second, I couldn't control myself much longer. You kept on rooting me, I am sure you could feel your cock with your fingers, as the walls between were so thin.

That thought was enough to nearly finish me. I was moaning deeply, breathing rapidly, so excited. Now, I silently begged. Fill me with your seed, white wash the walls of my arse with your globs of come. My body tensed, I was shaken to the core, my climax was on me, and joyfully I heard you grunt and moan, felt your throbbing cock embedded inside me, and I knew our time had arrived. Lost, at the point of no return the waves of passion washed over me. Over and over I felt engulfed by the feelings of my clitoris, pussy and arse. Tingling everywhere, relief, warmth, fire, passion and release. Still, I could feel you hosing down my hot arse hole, and I know your fingers we feeling the spasms of my climax. I momentarily regretted not swallowing all that nectar you produced for my arse, down my throat. I couldn't have it all (well unless I had 2 male slaves, or playmates). Your coming seemed to last forever, as did my own climax. I was so sensitive, and the tingling and trembling of my body went on and on.

Finally, it stopped for us both, and I felt your cock being withdrawn from my arse, and your sperm dribbling out of me. My legs collapsed under me, and I lay there in a daze, I felt you do the same, after you had tugged of my boots. I was so totally exhausted and I sensed you were too. I was proud of myself, because of your obedience towards me. I was not sure who got the most enjoyment out of our interlude, but it didn't matter. You had not spoken a word, as requested and you now lay at my feet, like a good slave should. We had worked well together, and your reward for tonight would be to sleep at my feet all night. Tomorrow was time enough to send you back to the floor, or chains, or mattress and back to punishment if required. For now though your sexual education of me had started, and as I started to drift off I wondered what my next step would be.

6th May, 2004 AnneeD or to some Princetta

12