My Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got to go. Receptions bad here and we're at the office now, so.... goodnight." She rushed through and then hung up.

I noted that she hadn't ended the call with "I love you."

I gunned the engine of the car and drove in the direction of Ashley's office. I wasn't sure what I would do once I got there and confronted them, but I did know that Ashley would not be spending the next few hours with another man.

Minutes later I pulled into an empty parking lot. The building was dark. Ashley had lied to me about where she was. It suddenly struck me how stupid I was to believe her when she told me she was going to the office; she'd been lying to me about everything.

I turned the car and headed for home.

Our home was dark. I fixed myself a drink and waited in the living room for an hour and a half but Ashley didn't show up. I decided to call Nick.

He sounded sleepy when he answered the phone and I glanced at the clock.

2:36

"Shit, sorry Nick. I didn't realize how late it was."

"Is something wrong?" Nick was concerned.

"Yes, very wrong." I gathered my strength and choked back a sob.

"After dinner tonight I saw Ashley at Studio Rendezvous with another man. She's cheating on me."

"Are you sure she's cheating?"

I took a few minutes to explain what had happened. I told Nick everything.

"Well shit." Nick was silent for a minute. "Well don't do anything stupid."

"Like what?" I questioned. I was actually interested in hearing his bad ideas because besides yelling at Ashley I had no ideas of my own of how to confront her, good or bad.

"Don't let her know yet. Go see a lawyer tomorrow."

"A lawyer, why?"

Nick continued:

"When you and Ashley got married you signed a prenuptial agreement in order to protect our practice. It has lots of clauses so that if something happens to one of us the other can continue the practice, etc. Well one of those clauses is for infidelity, it states that if either you or Ashley is unfaithful, that your share of the practice could not be taken from you in the divorce and the person found to have been unfaithful will only receive 50% of your bank account and any stocks or bonds."

He took a deep breath and summarized.

"If you can find evidence of her cheating with another man, you will only have to give her half your bank account. The house, cars, your shares of our practice, and half your bank accounts will be yours."

I wasn't sure if I wanted a divorce. But I promised Nick that I would get some evidence before doing anything.

I turned off the lights and went upstairs to crawl into bed.

I drifted off into a very light sleep until I heard the front door downstairs close very softly. I lay very still in bed. The house was silent but I knew that Ashley was home.

The bedroom door creaked open slowly and I could make out her figure as she entered the room. She was wearing jeans and a blouse but carried a bag.

She stopped and looked towards the bed. I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing.

Satisfied that I was asleep, she crept into our adjoining bathroom and closed the door. I heard the quiet sound of the shower and waited a few moments before rolling quietly out of bed and creeping quickly to the closed bathroom door.

I listened closely for a few minutes until I was satisfied that she was in the shower before I slowly pushed the door open.

Steam escaped from the shower stall. Ashley's figure was hidden by the shower curtain and I looked around quickly for her bag. Spotting it in the corner by the toilet, I padded over quickly and as quietly as possible opened the zipper.

I could smell the sex before I saw the small black dress crumpled at the bottom of the bag. Reaching in I pulled out a barely-there black thong. The back was nothing more than a string. The front however had a thin strip of material that would have covered nothing more than her slit, leaving the rest of her mound exposed.

It was damp, and I could clearly make out cum stains. I wasn't sure however if this would be enough evidence. I mean, she could claim in court that I had added another man's semen to a pair of her used panties. So I kept looking.

There was little else in the bag except for the dress and stockings. The heels she'd worn were beside the bag on the tile floor. Digging into one of the side pockets I felt a piece of hard plastic and pulled out her phone.

I glanced quickly at the shower before grabbing the phone and the thong and closing up the bag. Then I backed quietly out of the bathroom and slid the door closed behind me.

I returned to the bed and opened her phone. The interface was unfamiliar to me but I managed to find the photo albums after a few minutes of experimentation. I opened a folder with today's date and was overwhelmed to find over twenty photos.

I flipped through them slowly. The first seven were of Ashley and the blonde girl from the club. They were pressed together in seductive poses, in several they were kissing or touching each other. One of the pictures showed Ashley's eyes staring sexily at the camera while the blonde's hand cupped her pussy through the dress.

The next four photos were from the club. The quality was low but they looked familiar. They showed a first person perspective of my wife's cum smeared face licking seed from her hand.

The last nine photos were the most valuable though. They showed where my wife had been after I'd lost them in the cab. There were several pictures of the blonde girl naked laying face down on what was obviously a hotel bed. There were a few pictures of my wife lying beside her clad only in her heels, black stockings and the thong I now held in my hand.

Finally the last four pictures in the series had two shots of the blonde sucking a man's cock and then two shots of my wife. In one of the shots Ashley's lips were wrapped around the man's cock as she stared directly into the camera. The last picture was taken from a much wider angle and showed my wife kneeling with cum on her face. It was by far the most damning because you could clearly see the man's face in the shot -- and it definitely wasn't mine.

I had evidence now. Enough I think to survive a divorce proceeding if it got to that point.

I could still hear the shower so I quickly left the room and headed down the hall to my office. I threw the thong into a filing cabinet and then spent several precious seconds figuring out how to turn the ringer on Ashley's phone off so she wouldn't be able to find it before locking it away in the cabinet as well.

I hurried quietly back to the bedroom. I couldn't hear the shower anymore but the door was still closed. I tiptoed back to the bed and slid under the covers.

I could hear rustling in the bathroom and then the light was turned off. I closed my eyes feigning sleep again and heard her softly creep into the room. Her closet door creaked and I heard her place the bag on a shelf inside.

I could hear her rustling through the pockets of the bag followed by a sharp surprised breath. I thought to myself that she must have realized her phone was missing.

Several minutes later, the closet door closed and I heard her softly shuffling towards the bed. I could smell her shampoo and felt the mattress sink softly as she manoeuvred her 115 lbs frame into bed.

I lay awake for what seemed like hours until I heard her breathing deepen and then I too fell asleep.

******************************

Ashley normally gets up an hour before I do to make sure she's at work on time. So I wasn't surprised when I woke up and the bed was empty. I got up and quickly took a shower before getting dressed. I called my office and left a voice mail for my receptionist asking her to cancel my appointments for the day.

Then I went downstairs.

Ashley was in the kitchen and already dressed for work. She gave me a nod which was becoming her usual cold morning greeting.

"How did it go last night?" I asked her. I think a part of me was expecting her to be honest with me.

"It was alright. Just had dinner with one of my clients and then we pulled a late night working on some campaign materials."

Hearing the lie made me sick to my stomach. She didn't seem to notice my discomfort.

She picked up her travel mug and briefcase and headed towards the front door.

"I'll be home late."

Once I heard her car pull away from the driveway I rushed upstairs to my office. I unlocked the drawer and moved the evidence to my desk. The sight of the stained thong was upsetting me so I placed it in a plastic bag where I didn't have to look at it.

Twenty-four hours ago nothing would have made me more excited than seeing Ashley's tight cunt covered with that thong but the stained cum made me sick to my stomach.

Next, I powered on the phone. There were fourteen missed calls. Scrolling through the numbers I noticed they were all from our home line. Ashley must have thought she'd dropped it in the house or the car and been searching for it this morning.

The phone beeped and the battery icon started flashing so I ran downstairs to find her charger. I dashed back upstairs and plugged it in then noticed that there was an unread text message.

I opened it:

"Hey bb. Send me your pix from last night. ;)"

I copied down the number, and then picked up my office phone. I knew my cell phone number would show up on call display, but my office line is unlisted.

The phone rang three times.

"Hello? Ryan speaking."

"Ryan who?" I asked stupidly.

"Who is this?" He demanded. I froze.

He hung up.

Shit. How am I going to get his name now?

I called back and this time when he picked up I hung up as soon as I heard him say: "Hello".

Then I redialled the number quickly. It rang four times and I breathed a sigh of relief when the voice mail kicked in.

"Hello you've reached the number of Ryan Camp at Denseco Inc. I'm sorry I couldn't answer the phone right now, but if you leave your name, number and a brief message I'll return your call as soon as possible."

I hung up before the beep, and typed "Ryan Camp Denseco Inc." into the search engine. The second result was a Denseco Inc. corporate profile for Ryan Camp, Executive VP Marketing for Denseco's consumer package goods division. Beside a lengthy biography was a picture of the man I'd watched my wife give a hand job to on the dance floor last night.

I pressed print and called my lawyer.

******************************

The Denseco account was very important to the firm, in fact it accounted for almost a third of their revenue. It was a British based company and one of the senior VP's was going to be in town. Her boss called her into his office and told her that it would be her job to entertain him and show him the city.

"Do whatever it takes. Take them anywhere they want to go. Charge everything to your expense card."

"Yes sir, I understand."

He continued: "If we get a green light on this account I'll see to it that you're promoted to creative director. If this falls through though, we'll likely have to layoff our Denseco team." Ashley swallowed hard. She knew that would include her.

"Yes sir, I'll take care of everything."

Ashley was used to working with Todd, a Denseco marketing representative from their American office. She'd been working with Todd for the last several months helping to plan and prepare a big U.S. campaign concept for one of Denseco's most popular European product lines. Usually clients interacted with an account manager not the artistic directors, but after presenting to Todd and his team he'd requested that she personally be his point of contact. Denseco was such an important client that Ashley's boss had agreed with very little arm twisting.

Todd made no secret of the fact that he found Ashley attractive. He leered at her and took every opportunity to stare at her cleavage and ass. It had made her uncomfortable at first and she'd started to dress more conservatively. Overtime though she had realized that she could manipulate him by showing a little skin and her necklines had gotten lower and her skirts shorter.

Todd stopped by during the afternoon and knocked on Ashley's office door. She looked up from some story boards she'd been reviewing and smiled when she saw him.

"May I come in," he grinned. He made little effort to avert his gaze from her cleavage. She subtly moved her elbows closer to her ribs forcing her breasts to push up and closer together.

"Hello Todd! What can I do for you?" For his benefit her voice was always an octave higher when Todd visited.

"Oh I just wanted to stop by." He fiddled with his hands, while he continued to stare at her chest. "Ryan will be arriving tonight and I thought we might go out for a night on the town."

"Oh?" Ashley played along innocently. She knew that he'd just been meeting with her boss a few moments ago.

"Yes. I'll be picking him up in the limo in a few hours. We'll pick you up here at 6:30. Make sure that you wear something sexy for him because you'll have to earn your contract tonight." He gave her a wink.

Ashley was caught off-guard and her mouth fell open.

He stared at her for a moment, measuring her reaction.

She composed herself and flashed him a wink and a smile. "Don't worry Todd, we'll take good care of your boss."

Todd gave her an approving smile and then left her office and headed towards the elevators.

Her mind was screaming. What had she just gotten herself into? Did he really expect her to fuck his boss?

She took a deep breath. She wanted the creative director job more than anything else in the world. There was only one thing to do.

Ashley stood up and grabbed her purse. She walked quickly out of her office and towards the elevators, and then stopped in her tracks. She was going to need some help. Turning she strode back towards the reception area.

"Come with me Sarah, we've got an important project this evening."

Ashley's blonde receptionist, Sarah gave her a puzzled look but leapt to her feet and grabbed her purse. Sarah would be perfect. Ashley knew she was a self-professed slut and she'd be exactly what she needed to make sure she closed the Denseco account.

"Where are we going?" Sarah finally asked Ashley when the elevator arrived at the parking lot.

"Shopping."

******************************

Ashley was having a horrible day at work.

For the past six hours she'd been locked in the board room with her boss, team and the men from Denseco. She thought that the account had been a done deal after last night in the hotel room, but Ryan and Todd had insisted on going through a full blown account review. It didn't help that Ryan had been making inappropriate comments all afternoon.

She couldn't find her cell phone anywhere, so she had to sit through the meetings without access to email. Perhaps she thought, these extended meetings were a punishment for not sending him the photos from her phone like he'd asked for last night in the hotel room. He'd asked again this morning and she'd tried to explain she couldn't find it, but she didn't think he believed her.

Finally the presentation complete, Ryan signed the agreement. They all shook hands and her boss walked both men to the elevator. Once they were safely on their way downstairs he poked his head in.

"Great job Ashley." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up before hurrying away.

She allowed herself to slouch into the board room chair when there came a knock on the glass door.

She glanced over and Sarah stood in the doorway. It was amazing how well she managed to go from the sultry cum slut last night to cheerful receptionist this morning. It made Ashley wonder how often Sarah indulged in her fuck toy behaviour.

"Ashley, your husband called during your meeting and left a message for you."

Ashley sighed and closed her eyes. She didn't feel like dealing with him right now.

"What does he want?"

"He asked me to make sure you would be home at 5:00pm tonight."

Ashley opened her eyes and gave Sarah a puzzled look.

"I'm never home by five, he should know better."

******************************

Ashley's BMW pulled into the driveway at 7:30pm.

I knew that it would be unusual for her to be home by five but I'd held out hope that she would have made an effort since I had specifically left a message requesting she be home.

When I heard the front door open I called to her.

"Ashley can you come see me in my office for a minute?"

There was no answer but I could hear her heels slowly ascending the stair case. She kicked her shoes off near our bedroom door and then walked the rest of the hallway to my office. Stepping inside she froze.

"Hi Ashley," I spoke solemnly. "This is Stephen Cross, my lawyer."

She dropped her purse and looked first at my lawyer then back to me with a simultaneously suspicious and confused expression.

"What's going on here?" She spoke softly.

I beckoned her to approach my desk and opened a folder full of papers. She sunk into one of the soft leather chairs beside my lawyer. Her eyes grew wide when she recognized the photos from her phone. Also on top of the desk was the corporate profile of Ryan Camp from Denseco.

I could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes. I pulled out the bag with her cum stained panties and also placed it on the desk.

"I can explain..." she started to sob, but I raised my hand to silence her.

"No, you can't. I was there."

A flash of fear overcame her face. I could tell she was desperately searching her memory from last night for opportunities that I could have seen her. She was in shock and I took advantage of the silence.

"Ashley, I have always loved you and been faithful to you since the day that we met. I've rearranged my life to spend more time with you."

Her lips began to quiver.

"But this has gone too far. You've broken our wedding vows. You've neglected me and given away your body to another man for what appears to be nothing but money, like a common whore."

I paused to compose myself.

"I'm divorcing you and invoking the infidelity clauses in our prenuptial agreement."

Ashley gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her tears were now streaming down her face.

"I'm going to go away for two weeks. I need time to think. You can have that time to pack your things. Mr. Cross will be responsible for protecting my assets while I'm gone. You should get a lawyer of your own."

I stood to leave and Ashley began to cry uncontrollably. She reached towards me but I stepped away from her hands and quickly left the room. I moved quickly down the hallway. I trusted Stephen to watch over the house and I simply couldn't be here with her now, not after what she had done to me.

I could hear her running down the hallway after me as I stepped out the front door. I rushed to my previously packed car and began to pull out of the driveway when she erupted sobbing onto the lawn.

I could see Stephen emerge behind her carrying the suitcase full of photos and the bag of panties. As I drove out of view he was busy giving her information about what she now could and couldn't do in her own home.

******************************

Ashley cried all night in her empty bed.

She'd been foolish and taken her husband for granted. She needed to speak with him to let him known that Ryan and Todd had never fucked her. They'd used Sarah and she'd taken Ryan in her mouth but her pussy still belonged to him. Then she realized how ridiculous that justification was.

She'd neglected him and searched futilely to remember the last time she had satisfied him. She had let her job come between them and taken for granted the love he had for her, their beautiful home and the relationship they'd built.

Finally she fell asleep early in the morning. Exhausted she slept until early afternoon before she was interrupted by the sound of the telephone ringing. Shaking herself awake, she rushed to the phone hoping to hear her husband's voice.