All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life Ch. 02'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MasterGremagMasterGremagabout 12 years ago
slut wife

very good cant wait til the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There are Willing and Unwilling Cuckolds

No how you put it your husband is a WILLING cukold whether he loans you out with his permission or not Just gross. This is a Loving Wife? I think not You are both sickos. Least you have the right category I feel sorry for the both of you

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I have just read both parts and can hardly wait for more! You are an excellent story-teller - thank you and please have five stars.

I shouldn't pay too much attention to those who seem to be fixated on categories and panning stories because 'they don't belong here' - good erotica is good erotica, end of ;) !

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
the hubby

Is not a cuckold;a cuckold is a man who is controlled by the wife,it is she who decides whom she sleeps with and when;she is in control and it is mostly about her. ZThus is a bdsm relationship and he controls it,it is at his disposal what happens.With cuck stories the wife controls or denies hubbies sex (usually means nothing for him) here he can use her at will. Usually eith cuck stories there is little consent even where he is turned on.Here he has the control and it also is more consensual,she is willling to do this stuff snd you get more the sense it is for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Your stories get me really hard. Love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot story

I can't wait for more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent

excellent story. really looking forward to more .

swi_hubbyswi_hubbyabout 12 years ago
So Lucky

How I envy your husband. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please!!

Loving it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry njlauren but any wife who has sex with another man makes her husband a cuckold

Even us husbands who coax, cajole and lure our wives into having sex with others are cuckolds.

I am an assertive man, not necessarily dominant in demeanor, who expects to live my life in a certain way and would never be interested in being with a woman who had less than an extremely high sex drive. All three of my long term relationships saw my lady welcoming the sexual attention of other men - my first wife was too young to completely overcome the nagging guilt she felt the day after the event but her flirty nature was very welcome at sex parties - and she did not disappoint the men who approached her.

My second wife only had a couple of experiences even though she was highly sexed - I saw her felt up at company parties and she was popular.

My present wife admits she has always been a slut and unable or unwilling to turn down a man who approaches her for sex - I have shared her with dozens and dozens of other wonderful men - most of them very well educated, and successful in their lives.

The lust for sex with others is normal and natural - a stunted sexuality is unhealthy mentally and physically - the only thing more pitiful than a small mind is one who, because of it, would attempt to shackle others to their miserable lot in life.

Enjoy sex with others - it does a body (and a mind) good.

bigd44xbigd44xalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Great story, I can't wait to read more of your slutwife adventure!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

This just get's better, what a fast sensual read this is, wow. I am envious of your thoughts, and will go read part 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

That was well written. I'm glad she enjoyed it so much. That make the story better to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This gets better and better. Incredible story.

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner3 months ago

Absolutely superb, well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous