All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life Ch. 05'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
A chapter with dual personality

Starting off in a first person narrative, heated, building, event on event with emotion and feeling, then flashing back to what felt more like a passionless detached narrative.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

What a truly outstanding story this is! Superbly written and highly erotic. As hard as it seems, I know this story will continue to improve. making it truly unmissable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Remarkable

I've waited with great anticipation for every chapter of your story, I can't wait for your next installment! Please keep up the Great Work!!!

MistressVonGaggerMistressVonGaggerover 11 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this!

thewildsthewildsover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wow. I am following every word of this journey with great anticipation. Please leave nothing out of your most intimate thoughts as each step unfolds!

I cannot wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awkward

I loved the storyline until this chapter. While I understand and enjoyed the power play in the earlier chapters. Based on his actions you wouldn't know they were a happily married couple. Based on this chapter it was all erased in a 8 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

I love the storyline and references to stories yet to be told. Please keep going. I'm anticipating your next installment with warm desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong title

It would have been much easier to title this story "My wife the moron" or "How I became a dummy wife". Because most of this drivel was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I understand, I think, how this is appealing as fantasy or reality for male or female. Hope you all have a good time with it. I've read it like staring at the bloody car wreck as you drive past. The eeww, ick that you can't look away from. Not a moral issue, just not me. You do a good job writing your characters. Real in a way to appeal or repulse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a technical comment

In the second page where you are giving 'Sir' a tit job, you mention clamps. The context is unclear whether you typically had nipple clamps on during past tit jobs or had them on this particular time. I am assuming it was a reference to nipple clamps used in the past.

And, yes, I think 'Sir' should punish you for leaving the passage unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is insanely hot and wonderfully written, thank you! You have a true way with words. I am honestly shocked that this series doesn't have a higher score!

I do have one logistical question. How do you avoid getting a UTI if your husband transitions to your pussy directly after fucking your ass? That's pretty risky, especially if done with any regularity let alone just once. I would hope that your owner isn't so foolish as to have so little respect for his investment in his property.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

great story.

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Up to usual high standard

I really enjoy reading your stories - they appeal to my depraved mind and you use the right kind of language to express the thought processes of the delightfully slutty cunt who is the star of the show

galahadesqgalahadesqabout 6 years ago
Wow great read

Very hot. Looking forward to more.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Great reading

Your a Very Good writer. This story has my cock hard and wishing my wife was as willing as you. Looking forward to all the chapters.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 1 year ago

im so jealous of you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous