All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life Ch. 07'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im so happy that im not the only wife who likes to drink pee

hi karen : )

lovelylori79@gmail.com

thewildsthewildsover 10 years ago
Love it

It's been too long since the last post. Amazing story and very well written. I keep returning in anticipation of the next chapter. I'm loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best!

The journey you are on is sooo hot!

I am training my wife. Until we read this, never thought it would be more than a fantasy for us. She loves being my property!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT But............

Making her succumb to and totally sex with his buddy - No, Nope! Everything else...erotic!

Thanks.

Sharing her went too far, she was a wife, respected in the community and a loving, accommodating and sexy partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this

love this, can't wait for more

HollunderHollunderabout 10 years ago
Nice story

I have to admit, that the imagination of dominating a slut wife as described in your story seems to be quite arousing.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Erotica at it's finest

I for one was not calling 'bullshit' on your pee play, or any other part of your writing for that matter. I've dated eight women in the past ten years (I know, pathetic, but I DESPISE players and one night stands). All but one didn't even blink an eye when I expressed a desire to pee on them in the shower. But even the one eventually relented. Most were more than enthusiastic about it and even knelt for me. And they all took me in their mouth when I was done. One of them did so before I was done and swallowed all she could. She later told me she feels it's her place to submit to her man. We've been together for almost two years now. She has started to call me her 'Owner' after reading your story. We love your writing style and your life style! We can't wait to read more so please keep us updated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very pleased to have you back writing again , delighted you are continueing your tale.

voted 5 stars too every chapter , a truly delightful story .

very well written & presented . full of emotion & equisitely explained.

the descriptive insights you offer, as to the thoughts/feelings of yourself.

whilst experiencing this Adventure, are for me what makes this tale truly memorable.

xxxhugsxxx

one hopes you continue enjoying your progress

& also continue enjoying sharing with us here at Literotica

for a very,very, long time to come.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Peeing *thumbs up* Sharing *thumbs down*

My Daddy peeing on me is amazing! I love when we play that way, so I totally get where you're coming from when you talk about how that feels for you.

Sharing isn't my thing, but if we were all the same then life would be boring, wouldn't it?

Please keep writing :)

Nick_NiceNick_Niceabout 9 years ago
Super HOT story

Love the piss play and great descriptions. Will definitely check back for more.

orlandomorlandomalmost 9 years ago
Hot Story

Your owner has trained you very well. I love that he shared you with his best friend.Keep om writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come Back!

Oh Karen I for one believe every word you write. It has been a very long time and your fans are waiting. You have so much more to tell us. In the intro of Ch. 07 you just mentioned some experiences of your slut service that cry out for your lusty detailing. You are not just a cum bucket but have also become a willing piss pot.. We love the well written and graphic descriptions of your "outfits". It is not unusual for a favored author to suddenly cease contributing on this site after building up a grateful following. I hope you are alive & well. Could you simply give us a sign?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lovely

Real or not it is a hot story. I know I would love to have a little slut to use like this.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
why dont such men stick to gay pain slut and humiliation slut partners?!;)) run off pretty wife...go get a life!! :)) and pray he gets an ugly twisted psycho for a wife!! ;))

her bearing him two children improved nothing!! :o why do women marry such men?! and why do these men not stick to gay pain and humiliation slut partners?;))

surely doesnt deserve a pretty wife in the least bit!! ;)) a twisted psycho of a wife would be best for him!! ;))

run off wife!! and get a life!! :))

JessiebnhJessiebnhover 5 years ago
Best Submission I have ever read on Literotica

Karen

Thank you. I finally understand. And yes, my pussy is wet!

Jessie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great literature!

I have enjoyed your writing immensely. This is very believable to me. Many years ago, I once had a slutwife with desires similar to yours. She thrived on getting fucked and humiliated and fucked again. She had a tight ass that would never dare to say no to me. Unfortunately I could not keep up with her libido, even though I would have her fuck other guys. I knew she wanted to fuck women as well but I somehow never got that far in her training. She left me for a woman back in the 80s but then married another guy. I liked to watch her fuck: cock size was unimportant to her...I was no cuck ... she loved it when I spanked her as hard as I could and tit slapped her too. You are very believable, you brought back some excellent memories for me, THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extraordinary writing. Extremely filthy, degrading, beyond-kinky. Bottom line, best erotica I've ever read anywhere.

CheekyDick1960CheekyDick1960about 1 year ago

I loved all 7 chapters, and I am very curious how you and your relationship developed since then. Any chances of new chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous