My Small World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers

“I want water.” I cried with thirst.

“Give me your juice and then you will get water.

It did not take long for me to shoot. I shot loads of it in her mouth. She drank like a greedy bitch. Then went to the kitchen.

I called to Sherin in a whisper. “Don't worry honey, I will find a way out. Just listen to what she says.”

Sherin nooded to me. “But I want you baby, I want you now.”

Kiran returned and put a bottle in my hands. The chains were loose enough for me drink. She stopped me halfway. And pushed a tablet in my mouth. I swallowed it. I knew the blue color and shape. It was Viagra.

She left me and went to Sherin. Standing with her feet on either side she squatted, her cunt on Sherin’s face. “Lick this pussy bitch. Lick it like your fucker licks it. And if you don't make me come you are going to taste my whip again. From where I was I could see part of Kirans pussy lips, I saw my wife lick it. Then as Sherin got into the act, her tongue flicking and fluterring Kiran began to moan. I watched the bitch get licked by wife. My cock began to rise again. Kiran looked at me over her shoulder. “like it bastard. Like the sight of your wife licking my cunt. Wouldn’t you want to be in her place. See your fucking cock, it is getting hard again. And wait till you both see what else is to come.”

She turned her attention back to Sherin, okay bitch, that’s good bitch. I watched the sight getting harder.

At last she got up. She dug in her box and pulled out a a plastic cock, about my size, slightly darker in color. It looked so fucking real. She attached a strap to it, a smaller cock on the other side. She inserted the smaller one into her wet cunt and fixed the straps. She looked excruciatingly sexy with a hard cock upright from her cunt.

She came to me and loosened he chains, so that I coild reach the bed. She commanded to go to my wife and lick her ass. She had put a pillow under Sherin’s butt to raise. I did as I was told. Tasting Sherin’s ass for the first time. The puckered hone tighetned to much touch. I licked and licked till her crack began to relax.

Kiran handed me a tube of jelly. “Finger her ass.” She hissed, her finger now on my ass, wet and sticky with jelly sliding into my crack. I finger my wife. Sherin began to moan, liking the finger digging her ass. I put more jelly and out fingers. Kiran put two finger up my ass. It was heaven. I kept fucking Sherin with my finger and then added third, Kiran followed my lead. I was ready to try my cock. I got into position and slowly inserted my cock, Sherin screamed as the head went in, begging me to stop. “Don’t you dare stop, mother fucker or I will cut your balls off.” But the fact was I didn’t want tostop either. I withdrew and squeezed jelly onmy cock head. And I inserted, slowlu digging deep into Sherin. Sherin was screaming and crying. My cock was imbedded in her. All eight inches of it. My fingers in her cunt pressing her G-spot, I started to pump her ass.

A felt suddenly that Kiran’s finger had grown in size. It came as a shock when I realized that her cock was in me. As deep as mine was in my wife’s. And the pleasure surging through my body was incerdible. I began to pump Sherin hard now. Taking out the cock to addedsome more jelly. And Sherin was not crying anymore, harder, harder she kept saying. At last she was beginning to see the joy. Her hole was tight, squeezing my cock till it was painful. I came as did Sherin, Her juices flowing over my fingers.

But Kiran did not stop fucking me. She screamed at Sherin to come and watch. Sherin moved away and sat watching her husband being fucked. She watched her husband enjoying a cock in his ass. And I wished suddenly, I wished there was one in my mouth too. Some juicy fat cock to suck.

Suddenly Iwas getting hard again. Kiran stopped, I wanted to scream at her not to, tofuck me all night long. She uncuffed Sherin and and tied the cock on her. Inserting the smaller one her cunt. And my wife began to fuck me. Kiran came and lay her where Sherin had been and took my hard cock and guided it into her ass. She had been fingering herself and was wet ready. I fucked while I was being fucked and came. I collapsed on her. But Sherin was like crazy, she still kept fucking me. At last she too collapsed with exhaustion.

It was almost two in the afternoon. Kiran pulled my wife by the hair, dragging her to the floor. She kicked her and said. “Go cook for us something bitch.” Sherin went to the kitchen, returned in a short while with some noodles. We ate hungrily. We drank from a freshly opened bottle of wine. Kiran loosened the chains enough so I could lie down, she tied the chains back on Sherin and we slept.

Dog tired. We slept till the sun set.

I woke up with a feeling of warm towel on me. Sherin was giving me a sponge bath as Kiran stook watching. Her cock still on her crotch. And feeling better after the cleaning, I had to do the same for Sherin.

Kiran brought a pizza, the one that is put in the microwave and is ready in minutes. We ate hungrily and drank from the bottle of wine. We had hardly finished the pizza when we heard a knock at the door. I froze on the bed. I would rather die than be discovered in this manner.

Kiran smiled a wicked crooked smile, yanked at my chain to tighten it up, tied Sherin back Then with an exaggerated swaying of her butt she walked to the door, looked out through the window and opeend it. My heart leapt to my mouth. What further torture was the bitch planning. Gang rape. Maybe she was a member of some cult and now other members had joined in to ravage our bodies, satisfy their lust.

I closed my eyes in fear and anger. More fear than anger. She was whispering something to someone. And I opened my eyes to see an African man, nearly a foot taller than me, well muscled and not bad looking saunter in.

“Well, Joe.” Kiran voice rose over the tension. “This here is the cunt I promised you. And this tied up bastard here is her husband. Go on and enjoy her. But remember, make love not just fuck her. I want her to see what a real good cock feels like inside her.”

Joe walked over to the bed, giving me a cursory glance. Sherin was wide eyed and almost in a shock. A little more of the pleasure and she would faint or die of a heart attack. I struggled against the chains and immediately felt Kiran’s whip lash at my buttock.

She leapt up to me, her hand on my throat, her nails biting into my skin. “Listen you bastard,” she hissed, “all her life she has been loyal to you, the only cock she has ever known is her cousin’s that she helped yank off as a fourteen year old. You have been enjoying every cunt you can lay your cock into, it is time let her enjoy another cock. A better cock than your pitiful pencil. So be quiet and enjoy it, be quiet and let her enjoy it. I squeak from your fucking mouth and I will slice you off balls and cock.”

She moved over to Sherin who was staring back at me and Joe wide eyed with fright. Kiran crooned to her, I could catch some words: “just relax girl..... will take you to the Himalaya of pleasures you never dreamt existed...... wont hurt you.... every hurt will be a mountain...”

Joe was reaching for Sherin, she cringed in fear, his hands reached the lock of hair on her forehead and pushed them back gently. The sight of another man touching my wife angered me and yet I was getting hard. He ran his fingers softly over her face, down to her bare chest. His finger circled the dark orbs of her nipples and strayed down, down to the side to her waist and thighs. He did not even attempt to touch her pussy, he reached her feet. Taking one feet in his hands he began to massage her soles. Almost involuntarily Sherin moaned. He just caressed her body, almost worship her, with his hands first and after nearly ten minutes, with gentle kisses.

Sherin’s eyes were closed by now, small little sighs of pleasure escaping those beautiful lips, as the kisses on her body increased her breathing got her heavier. Joe egntly undid her cuffs, kissing the red marks where the cuffs her bruised her, kissing the fingers. He undid the chains on her legs. Freeing her for the first time completely. He moved up, from her feet to the beautiful mounds, his lips circled on the nipples, wet warm lips and Sherin’s back arched in pleasure. She did not any longer need to be restrained, she was a willing partner now.

My cock jerked wildly when his lips reached hers. Slightly parting to explore each other, a tiny rivulet of saliva made its way down her cheek. My nager was gone, I was hot and found it erotic. My wife being kssed by a stranger and my loving it was something I had just half fantasized, never wanting to complete the thought. Yet here she was, with a total stranger and their lips were locked in deep pleasure that only I had provided to her so far. I wanted to scream at Joe to touch her tits while they kissed, she loved that.

My thoughts were suddenly broken as I felt my cock light up with fire. Kiran was on her knees and was kissing the cock andlathering it with her saliva. I groaned in the double pleasure, Kiran continued sucking my cock, taking it deep down into her and out all the way where her tongue circled the head and back again.

I would close my eyes to lock in the pleasure Kiran was sending through me, and then open them again to watch Sherin and Joe. Joe was removing her leather stripes now, and Sherin was stark naked before the man. Joe gently pushed her legs apart, they willingly spread out for him. His kissed her cunt, gently and softly, afraid he might hurt her. And his long tongue lapped the juices that were flwing like water, down from near her anus to her belly button, he licked her cunt clean, and immediately Sherin’s back arched and a new river flowed out of her cunt.

Kiran was now cupping my balls and sqeezing gently as she sucked furiously. Joe’s fingers spread open my wife’s pussly, and his tongue flicked in. I shot my load into Kiran’s waiting mouth. I was weak in the knees. My wrists hurt from the bondage. I begged Kiran to let me free, I would not do anything. She just kissed my cock, turned behind me and began licking me all over.

Joe was tongue fucking my wife. She was now constantly in an arch, until her back ached and she collapsed back on the bed, and she would raise again. Joe was still dressed. Sherin was trying to pull his shirt off, trying to reach for his cock, unable to. He continued to lick her pussy, and at last she screamed, thick fluid spurting out her cunt, a little pee escaping her weanked cunt muscles. Joe stood back watching my dazed and breathless wife and began to undress. Sherin’s eyes was glued to him, mine were too. His was broad chest and sparsely haired, his muscles rippled as he moved. His jet black skin glittered in the overhead light. He slowly unbuckled his pants, first removing his shoes pulled his pants down. His back to me. I am not gay, but that was the most beautiful ass I have ever seen, toned up muscles that rippled. And Sherin looking at the front of the man seemed to like what she saw.

He went nearer, she reached for his cock, and as he turned sideways a little, I saw it too. It was as long as mine, as thick to if not less. And not as hard as mine, I smiled. My smile was short lived. It began to grow in my wife’s hands. And it just seemed to grow. Kiran had stopped licking my ass and was watching too, just as enthralled as I was. And it just kept growing. Twice as thick as mine, and almost twice as long. Sherin’s hand looked so small and frail before the giant monster. Mine had suddenly jumped up the the site of Joe’s cock. My mouth watering, wanting just one lick, one lick to taste what this most cock beautiful cock felt like.

I shuddered at the thought. And Sherin touched the hard monster and spasmed into the biggest orgasm she had today.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Kiran whispered in my ears. “It is all of fourteen inches long, three and half inches thick. It will tear her cunt apart, it tore mine too long ago. If god had a cock, this is what it would look like this. He is going to send Sherin into a heaven that is unimaginable. A place where everything fades and only hours of pleasure lasts. A lifetime of pleasure. Just watch, just watch your wife get fucked till she becomes the most satiated woman in the world.”

I believed her. And Sherin was in a trance, it was as if nothing else existed for her, she held the cock, stroking it from the base to the purple, bulging head. She loicked it, making the already shining beauty to glisten. She licked it like she had never licked my cock, with greed in her eyes, her pussy quivering. My wife licked a stranger’s cock, her tongue tiny against the giant throbbing rod. She licked his balls, she licked its underside, she licked its head. She dripped her saliva on it, she drooled on it. And then she opened her mouth wide, as wide as she could and swallowed it, halfway up in one go, and withdrew. She was on her knees now, her cunt dripping drops on the sheet. She swallowed him again, an inch more than before, and again, and again.

My cock was hard, painfully hard. I wanted to touch it relieve myself of pain, I begged Kiran to touch me, she was like statue, just watching Sherin eat Joe. Her cunt to dripping, her juice trickling down through her leather panties and to her thighs. She just stood there, her hand moved to her pantied, clicking the buttons off till all the dress fell off. Her cunt lips moving like a cock was going and out of it. Sucking in Joe’s cock in her mind no doubt.

Sherin was swallowing Joe’s cock with abandon. Then Joe’s hand reached for her pussy, cupping it in his hand, Sherin went wild, her head slammed against Joe. His whole cock embedded in her mouth. And I shot my load again, with assistance and the excruciating pain that was heaven as the sperm spurted out in jets, one blob reaching the foot of the bed even. My wife sucked the thrirteen inch cock like it the only thing in the world. Joe’s finger played with her cunt. And then she could take it as Joes’s fingers explored her pussy, she fell back and let Joe do the work.

Joe got into position, bent over her kissing her as he whispered something. Sherin’s hands moved, finding the cock lead it to her cunt. My wife was inviting Joe’s cock into her. As the head of the cock touched her opening she convulsed. arched back and then thrust her waist, two inches of his cock slipped. She screamed, in pain or in pleasure I willnever know, her cunt stretched out as much as it could. His black cock against her white skin so fucking good that I was hard again.

As Sherin fell back on the bed, her body shaking, Kiran came to my rescue, she released the hand chains a little so I could kneel and went before me on all four. I took my eyes off from my wife fucking Joe for a moment to find Kirans wet cunt, I shoved it roughly in and began watching Sherin fuck Joe again. A Sherin lay exhausted for a moment Joe slidin her, slowly, inch by inch, half his cock in her.

I was banging Kiran hard, shaking her, throwing her off, scraping my knees and hers.

And Joe withdrew all the way, his cock glistening from Sherin’s cunt juice, now stickeier than I have ever seen. And then he slowly dipped his cock again. All the way in. Sherin screamed: “Fuck me, fuck me.”

And Joe began to fuck my wife, slowly, softly as his cock came out to the tip and then slid in to the hild. At each poke Sherin was getting more and more frenzied, not waiting for the cock to come in, surging forward to take it all in. Each time his balls banged against her she seemed to come, her body shuddering, and she would scream.

I was near exploding again. The third time since Joe first touched my wife. And Joe it seemed had just got started. I looked at the time, seventy minutes had passed, seventy minutes of pure, animal pleasure. I felt it that way, I could just barely imagine what my wife was going through. Joe continued to fuck slow motion, and then without warning he banged, with full force his massive hard cock rammed into my beautiful wife’s cunt. She screamed and came. I banged into Kiran with all my puny force and held it there as I came.

Joe kept banging my wife, slow motion for a while and as Sherin began screaming for harder he would bang harder, stay in for a while and begin his slow motion fucking again. My wife, oh my beautiful cunt wife was drooling and talking gibberish, and kept repeating just one word, fuck, fuck, fuck. Or harder, harder. And that would drown in a scream as her back arched and fell back limp from the effort. My cock was still in Kiran’s cunt. Her wet and slippery cunt, not half as beautiful as my wife’s. And then to my surrpise it began to harden again.

Almost two hours since Joe touched my wife, forty minutes since he started ravaging her, and the bastard was still not coming. And I was slowly fucking Kiran, in and out, in and out. And then Joe changed tempo, he increased so slowly that I hardly noticed it. Sherin did, of course. Her fuck, fuck were now louder. Her calls for harder increased. And then he was banging her, hodling her by the waist so she wouldn’t be thrown out of his cock and fly away from the bed. He banged her, he baanged her and he baanged her. My wife was screaming, screaming and then I came inside Kiran again. I collapsed on Kiran spent for the fourth time and Joe continued banging her, And for the first time I saw him going wild, he went on his knees and picked up Sherin like she was a toy doll and holding her by the waist staring to bang her agaisnt his rod. his big ball banging against her ass. Kiran and I watched, and I swear I saw his cock swell to twice its size, my wife’s cunt stretched so much that he could not slide in or out of her. With Sherin impaled on his rod he stood up.

She screamed, she screamed soloud that it could have been heard for miles, shrill screamed and her body throbbed. Her body impaled on the cock throbbed along with the cock as it drained his hot sem into her. She kept screaming till his cock slowly returned to his normal hardness, and he withdrew. His cock still throbbing, smalls drops of semen still oozing out. He lay Sherin gently down on the bed and kissed. Sherin lay there, unresponsive, her eyes glazed.

Joe put his cock to her lips, she licked, like a cat, she licked it clean and like a slut burped and fell back on the bed and closed her eyes. Joe got down from the bed. his cock still half erect, and looked towards Kiran. She got and went to him, holding it lovingly. She began to lick it too. Then she caught him by his pole and lead him to me. My heart was pounding agaisnt my chest as she hissed. “Lick him, he satisfied your wife now show him you are grateful.”

I saw a tiny drop of semen on his cock and licked it, my first taste of cum other my own, my first lick of a dick. “Lick him, suck him.” Kiran hissed again. I needed no command. I ran my tongue over the half awake cock. I took his drooping head and put into my mouth. I had officially become a cocksucker. I loved the taste, I loved the feel. No wonder women di it. I sucked it and sank it into my throat as much as I could, it throbbed and began to awake. A thirll went up my spine. I had the power to harden a cock. I felt beautiful. I felt wonderful.

I licked under his now erect cock. Kiran joined me, two lips licked the huge rod. Sherin woke up, still dazed, crawled over and started licking his balls. He was up and throbbing now. Kiran moved away to dig something from her bag. She returned with a bottle of lube. Joe too it and roughly pushed my down, put his under my waist and pulled it up. His lubed finger caressed my ass crack. It quivered under his touch, and his fat finger entered it. I was beautiful, wonderful. I felt his second finger enter and cold liquid spurt inside. He was lubing my insides. And then I felt it. His warm, hot throbbing cock on my crack, I raised my but to give him access. He entered me, a searing pain shot through my whole body and I almost fainted. My cock was hard again. He fucked me for a while, reached for cock and saw it hard and left me. Kiran was lubing Sherin ass, He turned to her ass, sliding in halfway in one single stroke.

Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers