My Small World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers

“Get me the stool,” he said gruffly, to know one in particular. Kiran ran in obedience. He pointed at me and to the stool. I climbed on it, my cock level with his face. He swallowed it in one single gulp and I almost shot my load in his mouth. I fucked my wife’s ass while he sucked my cock. I was soon overcome with his powerful sucking, I shot whatever remained of my cum into him.
I sucked me till I was soft and flaccid, then he left me and concentrated on the woman pinned to his cock. Kiran had bent over and was on all fours next to my wife. Joe ordered me to do the same.
He went out of my wife and entered Kiran, few strokes and he entered me again. He continued giving each a few strokes. He continued, he continued. Sherin fainted first, out of exhaustion and pain. Now he had only two ready asses to play with. It must have been two hours since he started and my wife was either fainted or knocked off, he started to bang hard. He nanged and banged and banged.

I shearing pain in my ass as he cock grew to release his juice. The last thing I remember is the sweet sensation as hot burning hot liquid filled inside me. I collapsed.

Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers