All Comments on 'My Son Had An Erection Ch. 02'

by oliviamac90

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this story was a waste of time. There is no plot. stop writing you suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not good at all.

Besides the fact that you made no real effort to write. In the last chapter you said the don't sleep together at night, but here you have them sleeping together when they get home. Go buy a dictionary and look up the word "Continuity". It's one of the things you need to not be an awful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love ur stories dont want to miss any

Hope i can always fine ur stories dnt want to miss any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well I like your story and only wished it was longer

I was hoping for some oral and some touching and loving before you showered. And thn back to bed so you could take him again and again. As for those annony fools who hate everything, fuck off. As for the writer we need more stories from you, lots of build up and lots of cumming in mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Job

I liked it and look forward to the next ch.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
It was a bit short, but it was nice to here it continued

Thanks for your story, looking forward to seeing the next chapter

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
BETTER!

You cleared up most of the problems mentioned about ch 01, but short is still killing you. You simply need more space to develop a good story, at least at this time. There is such a thing as a good two or three hundred word story, but beginners like us don't write them. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
here's a mother who knows her boy's got something in the back that also deserves attention

Her son Paul's cute boyish butt. Mom loves everything about her Paul: "I reached between his legs and began to play with his balls. He had quite a big sack hanging between his thighs..." I love a mother who cups and cuddles and lovingly handles her boy's balls. And listen to this: "I also let him know that he did not necessarily have to wait until bedtime. He could come to me at any time, wherever we happened to be and that I would always be willing satisfy his needs." Whoa, momma! Do you know what you're letting yourself in for? At his age, Paul's a walking bag of high-energy testosterone. Now that he has total access to the best cunt in the whole world--the same cunt he came out of--the boy's cock is going to be up inside his mother more than it's just hanging down over his balls. Paul will push his mother up against the wall, bend her over the kitchen counter, climb on top of her in her bed, and fuck her. He'll fuck his mother in the car, in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, in the tiny toilet on the plane at 20,000 feet when they go visit his grandparents--anywhere and everywhere, every chance he gets the kid'll be sticking his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and blowing his hot young balls up his mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat. Mom's twat'll be so clogged up by her son's sperm that whenever she sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. The kid loves the sight of those puddles, they make him hard all over again. So Paul just goes and fucks his mother some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great short sequel!

A awoke in the morning to Paul rubbing his fingers on my slit, and clit. I could feel his morning wood against my leg. He got on top of me and we began to kiss. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. Paul was so hard, I immediately became aroused. I could feel my juices beginning to flow. I raised my legs in the air and Paul slid back until I could feel the head of his penis against the lips of my vagina. Then he was inside me, his thrusting causing me to start moaning. I wrapped my arms around Paul's neck and we began a long passionate kiss. Breathing faster into each others mouths, the speed and intensity of our passion increased. Paul pushed my legs back almost to the mattress as he pounded my clit with his pelvis, his head hitting my cervix each time. Our lips parted, our breathing ragged, my orgasm seconds away, I knew Paul was close too. "Oh god Paul, you make me feel like I've never felt before," I moaned. It was then that my incredible orgasm began, I couldn't help but speak encouragement to my son. "Oh god Paul!" "Oh yes honey!" "Don't stop, that feels so good!" Paul was smacking into me like a jack-hammer as he began yelling he was about to cum. My climax only intensified as I felt him shooting his load into my hungry love tunnel. Breathing hard, Paul collapsed on top of me. I couldn't believe my son had just given me the best orgasm of my life!

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
needs

another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous