All Comments on 'My Son Jimmy'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good STart

good Start between Mother and Son... more chapters to come ???

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Great Work

I understand steviei wish i had that happen to me im a 54 yrold man i have had those fantasies but my mom and us grew up in the 50s when i was born i was brought up as a catholic so those thoughts was a no no to us but that didnt stop me from fantasing about iti hope i read more of your work so keep up the good work and try using an editor some mistakes in the story needs work.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Erotic

One of the best written stories I've ever read. It has great detail, yet also the potential to be a great love story. Very Very good, more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Average

The hottest story on this site is Naughty High Class Mom part 2. It is scorching. Read it and fill in your blanks.

ljaljaover 17 years ago
very nice

this story was very erotic. and i hope the writer was a woman, lol. this story made me feel good a few times, but i wont go into detail. who ever you are stevie>? please continue to write. thank you for this one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so very hot!

I can imagine that in such an erotic situation he could not have lasted more than 5 seconds once his tip touched her wet lips. In such a situation it is too intense. wow!

clive2007clive2007over 16 years ago
good story

Hey Stevie, You're good. Erotic and convincing. Appealing characters. You have real talent. I'm marking you as one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This isn't "Average" - not by a long shot

It's a succinct piece that works because it is so "to the point". It may be brief but nothing is left out. The writer who suggested "Naughty High Class Mom" may enjoy stories with (and I'm not kidding) a 14 inch cock. The rest of us enjoy stories that stimulate a different sensation than derisive laughter. Well done, stevie3624 -- keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
son's dick, his mom's cunt, what could be better?

This is a fine story, from an excellent author. Son Jimmy gets hard whenever he's around his mother, and you can bet his mother sure notices! What's that big bulge in her boy's pants, she wonders. Okay, mom really does know what's making that tent in her son's pants, and it tickles her cunt. Jimmy's been focussed on his mother's twat for a long time, as any son would be. Jim-boy's got a pair of hot young balls he needs to unload, and the bold young motherfucker knows the perfect place for him to spurt and cream--right up between his mother's legs. That's exactly where his mom wants her big strong boy with his big stiff dick to spurt his cream, mom wants it as much as Jimmy does. What a beautiful combination--a son's sturdy prick and his loving mother's wide open cunt! Made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just beautiful - your style of expression is marvellous; keep it up - AND I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish if i was your son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My son Jimmy

I understand. I am a son.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 12 years ago
Wow

That was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I want to tell everyone, but I know that very few would understand. I hope that you do."

We sure do, ma'am. You're a mother, you love your boy Jimmy to pieces, you love everything about him, especially what makes your boy a boy--his big young prick and his heavy loaded balls. You are exactly the kind of mother than lots and lots of boys would love to have. You open up your mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between your legs that Jimmy was born from, to your beloved son. You and he know the truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and Jimmy just loves making great big puddles in his personal playground. When Jimmy unloads his young balls up between your legs and shoots you a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen you're both blissfully happy. You smile at each other and gently kiss, Jimmy's fat prick still buried in your cunt. There are plenty of us who understand perfectly. Be happy, ma'am, you and your good-looking, grinning young motherfucker.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Nice story. Very hot.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK !!!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOUR ONE OF THE BEST. ^*!^*!^*!

For me your stories come alive, and seem

so real. You have a way with words, I could

only hope to have, your story lines, your writting,

and the players, I read stories as I read plays.

.THANKS.

random8random85 months ago

Exciting story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous