All Comments on 'My Son's Best Friend'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OTTERMAN4352OTTERMAN4352over 10 years ago
WOW - GREAT STORY

Always great to read a hot story from a hot lady. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories and hopefully finding out that you have written about more of my fetishes!

WanderingLost326WanderingLost326over 10 years ago
Great Start

Great start but you have to continue.

KevstaKevstaover 10 years ago
Stunning!

Back to your best! Erotically written, and sensual too! Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing and more

First get an editor and the dump all the local isms and terms not really understood or known to the world readership as a whole. Garbage like "uni" is rotten lazy short cut not decent writting it should have been spelled out as in "universiry". Then that only used in but a few locations "mum" which isn't a female parent to the world but "remain quiet/silent". A full total rewrtie with such junk fixed should be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous is wrong

I love the use of your colloquialisms. "Mum" is a perfectly fine and universally understood British means of addressing one's mother, and "uni" is used all over Europe for the form of higher education we in the states generally refer to as "college". To demand that a writer conform to one market's colloquialisms is not only arrogant and self-centered, it deprives the writer of her voice and the reader of the many shadings of language that we can otherwise enjoy when accessing an international forum. I wonder what Anonymous would have required of Ian Fleming when he wrote the first James Bond novel. Make him more American? Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good realistic story

Many young guys are hot for friends mom. Some women enjoy teasing and flirting but nothing more. In the right circumstance it can be fun taking it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
****

Almost 5*s for this one. I like your writing. You are quite good. Rewrite this one more time and you get 5*s. Also I agree with those disagreeing with the moron who thinks everyone should talk American English. That guy also needs to learn how to spell. I'm sure you are ignoring his comments. Too bad he gets to vote. You'll get a low score but that is because he is stupid, not because you aren't good.

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtover 10 years ago
Cracking ending

Loved it. I'm sure you know by now but keep the colloquialisms, it really adds to the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Son's Best Friend

Great Story and can't hardly wait for the follow up with that comment from her Son wanting in on it! Richard

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars - again!

Cat, you always write an excellent story, but this time you've surpassed yourself. But, everything paled into insignificance when I got to the last line! That's just awesome! You absolutely HAVE to write the sequel - it's a must! xxx

texasacetexasaceover 10 years ago
Absolutely DELICIOUS...

Reminds me of my time in London with my best bloke friends mother!! Ace

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 10 years ago
Great!

Cat, this is a really good story!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Another super story from you lovely Caz. Very exciting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A British degenerate mind excrement !

"1*" !!!

jayaltjayaltalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Yet another gem of a story, Cat. I know it's been a few years since you created chapter 1, but this story deserved a sequel. Hope that you decide to revisit it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
To the Americans who disliked this story.....

Stick to reading your good ole redneck stories. If you haven't got the intelligence to adapt then please don't try to. Also don't try to tell people to write the way you like to read. Oh and stop being assholes (spelled so you would understand).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do cat Divorce her husband and move in with her new boyfriend.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous