All Comments on 'My Step-Sisters are Nudists?!'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
beautiful story

I really enjoyed your story. Full of open-handed attraction, acceptance, adventure, and desire. I wished for a bit more satisfaction now and then, but perhaps that was your intention.

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely story.

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 14 years ago
Very nicely done :)

Just had to comment on this after reading it. And I say don't worry about the length... it's always better to take time and develop the story and characters than just rushing straight into the sex. I hope you do more stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Write more stories like this one.

I read your story and loved it. I find I really enjoy stories with a story not just wham bam thank you mam! You did well with this one.

saigongunnysaigongunnyalmost 14 years ago
Continue writing

I really enjoyed your story and I think you should continue to write future chapters as it has some great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hope there is more

You probably wrote this for the contest, but this could easily have more exciting chapters. Hopefully you add more to this story.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Hey guys, it's Liquid Matthew. I wasn't expecting requests for future chapters, to be honest. I have some other ideas I think I'm gonna work on first, but I'd love to come back to this series. Anyone have suggestions for future chapters?

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I can't help but agree on several counts-

I think this story could be continued; this story is very well done and you are a good writer. Thank you sir, for the fine entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My My Matthew!!!!

I very much enjoy the way you pour your heart into the story. The way your eyes see what is happening as you write it. Very good used of descriptive detail. I can only imagine what your mind thinks when you see a beautiful woman ~winks~... Nice job!!!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Excellent entry

I for one appreciated the fact that you allowed your story room to build up the characters, ramp up the tension. These nudists are somewhat atypical in their blatant public sexuality, but I was happy to suspend disbelief for what I hope is the first of several chapters.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Happy Birthday!

Your story was put together well and gently led us towards the beginning of something quite enticing. You did a good job of ending the story while leaving plenty in the unsaid to expand it into more, if you so choose. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

In response to discussion of future chapters, what I enjoyed the most about this was the leadup and the building relationship. I think that future chapters would be (through not fault of the author) somewhat less interesting for that reason. I'll be looking for more stories from you Matthew, and I hope you keep exploring new ideas.

--Maibok

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Of all the stories I have read here over the years, this is absolutely the very best in every respect. Sensual, sexual, very well written and grammatically correct---a breath of fresh air for this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dear you

i enjoyed this story very much, it had jus the right balance of romance and erotica. keep making stories like this and you'll be famous one day. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keeps you hanging on till the end. Great read.

MikefromAZMikefromAZalmost 14 years ago

Great story, can't wait for a part two.

Chadwick22Chadwick22almost 14 years ago

Wow! That was a great story. It flowed perfectly. Please keep up the great work and can't wait to see if there is a part two.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed This!

Nice character development and I like the slow pace. It definitely begs to be continued, and if you do so, I'll be reading them all. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

Liked the slow build would love to see a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
too much teasing...

....and your main character seemed confused and in contradiction with himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent read

Enjoyed your character development very much. I find this type of story much more satisfying than just the quick sex story that has no real characterization. Keep up the good work.. I'll look forward to your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful Story

Excellent story, I loved the slow build. I hope this is just chapter 1 of a long story, i would read every one put out in this string!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent Work!

I love the way you develop the story. Because was a nude family what you going to do with the other girl that also love mathew? What about the mother (I will love to see that part)? can they became a everybody-for-everybody family? Will the father also get the girls ?

George754George754almost 14 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed your entry and was riveted from beginning to end. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
too much teasing

for my taste. Hope the father is smarter and boinks them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One heck of a slow build but great end more please

Please continue this story and include the other sister, mom, friends etc.

Continue the great build up theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWSOME!!!

dude, great story, this better be just the first chapter. i like how it builds up and how real the characters seem. keep up the good work

falcon29falcon29almost 14 years ago
Very good

I appreciated your story because it wasn't a simple jerk-off story. Your character development is well done. How are your mainstream stories going?

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@falcon29, what do you mean by my mainstream stories? If you mean non-incest, this story is dominating everything else I've ever written to an embarrassing degree.

@everyone else, what were your favorite in-story parts of this? The characters? Their interactions? The setting? The pacing? Was there a favorite character or a favorite pair? I'm just a little unsure what the next chapter should be about. I saw it as completed, but if everyone is so eager for more, I'd love to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written

The characters and setting were great but.... I think you should have expanded on the ending. BTW my fav character was Eva.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Feedback and encouragement

Gifted writer and grammarian and a compelling story! Too much character development to waste if there aren't follow-up stories and a plot line that fits this category. Lots of oppourtunities to mix and match characters. I know you can write for yourself and your audience and please both.

PS: The mom has the potential to be a (the?) most intriguing character.

-r

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
reply

Matt, I loved this story. I can see this playing out in real life, there is nothing UNREALISTIC about it. Looking forward to more from you.

V_AlcazarV_Alcazaralmost 14 years ago

This was fantastic. I also vote for a sequel of some kind. There's too much rich characterization to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

Love the writting style, could have done with more at the end, more please

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Alright, so this is what I've gotten from the comments so far.

A) I should continue writing, especially this story

B) Suspense is good, but

C) The payoff/ending should be bigger/better/longer/involve more of the girls

I encourage everyone with any sort of comment to leave one, as I try to take them into consideration in future stories. Personal feedback is less likely to get noticed by me, so comments are really your best bet unless it's something personal. I'm planning out my next story now. It's a new thing, but I'll try to return to this series later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
it was awesome

i liked it alot i think you should continue with bao or have a threesome with him and eva

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of my favorite

I loved the concept and build up of this story. I really enjoyed the reality this story had. The only thing I would like to see is a bigger payoff in the end. Still a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I find it excellent the way it is. It doesn't always have to end in a full fledged orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderfully done

This was a great story. The characters were well built up. The ending is just right. Keep up the good work, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Everybody is looking for different things. For me this story was perfect!

I went out and bought Empires of the Word, and it doesn't disappoint me so far. Now I only need to meet Baoqing... and wait for M to be on TV.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Glad you're enjoying Empires of the Word! I'm going through it too, right now. I'm at Contesting Europe. I need to get writing again...right now I'm in a bit of writers' block. Ah well.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

This is mostly to the person who bought Empires of the Word, but it applies to everyone. I love to talk with people, so if you'd like to contact me or something, leave some sort of info for Yahoo or whatever, and we can talk.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
well done

You achieved your exotic feel to this very well and had a very nice pacing with enough "hot spots" to keep the reader going for the very satisfying pay off at the end. Nicely developed characters. Good luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

Wow!

Abslutely loved reading the story. Well written and made it last until the end.

Please write more !

martiliasmartiliasalmost 14 years ago
Marvelous in its evolution

I enjoyed the development of the story. Having a place at a nudist resort myself, I found your description of the attitudes of those there towards others and towards those new to the resort to be very accurate. I felt the development of the relationship between Matthew and his new half-sisters was well paced. And yes, friendly teasing is part of sibling relationships.

This story could easily fit in the ROMANCE list. Thanks for writing and encouragement to continue you creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This was a awesome story, it was well written, well developed, and kept me wanting to know what was next.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!!!!

and you know your pinyin!! I so want to hear more about that happens... this story just cries out for a part 2!!!

Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
brilliant

This definately needs a second part it awsome and made you want to read on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME

It was well written and just plain amazing. It felt like a real story rather than just a couple of paragraphs to jerk off to. It kept me enticed long after I finished haha, I think it should have won, but oh well, please keep writing!

keenefisherskeenefishersalmost 14 years ago

Loved the story. It was a devolping story which I liked compared to some of the quick stories meant to just get you off and not hold your attention. It also had a slight incestuous flair(one of my many fetishes) that I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it very much

A great story.

Somewhat far from reality (especially with girls quickly getting very naughty with Matt), but still, aren't we here to fantasize? The ending is pretty open, hinting on the continuation, maybe the author did subconsciously want to add more ;)

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PART 2 PLEEEZZZ

that story was amazing and im dieing for another part! i love how u made the story sexy without adding any sex! but still a little sex would have ben apresheated. PLEEEZZZ PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
indeed!

stamina and dedication indeed! this took me three reads to finish, lol

well done, I especially liked the backstories and little nuances you wove into this instead of making it simply a dirty rag. the twist at the end was a nice little bonus to the story, amplifying the level of suspense, though I feel the step-mother was a bit underwritten. regardless: 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 2?

is there going to be a part 2.. that would be excellent. thanks in advance

MatteoAlacraniaMatteoAlacraniaover 13 years ago

I loved this story! Best story I've read thus far. Really hope you're considering writing a second part to this, with lots more Bao.? Ahaha, anyways, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent tale

further chapters could include Eva, the mother, and my favorite - Tooly.

Being teased often reminded me of living at uni. In many ways it was very real. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well done.

First, I'm glad it didn't turn into an all-out sex romp like most stories on Literotica involving multiple siblings and a mother. The build-up was fantastic, the constant teasing from the sisters acted as a nice tease to the reader. The acting was very subtle, and good. I'd like to see a little bit more of Baoqong in a possible sequel, as I absolutely love intelligent, deep women. I also enjoyed the tinge of jealousy she portrayed when Eva was teasing Matthew. The only downside to the story was a rushed intro (at least it felt a bit rushed) and the fact that Bao smoked, though that's not that big of a deal, just a person preference. Also, don't concern yourself with the length of a story - if it's good, it'll be read, fully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Characters

Please do many more chapters. Have him "partner" with all the women, but eliminate any jealousy or competition.

Perhaps partnering while the rest of the family does routine tasks around them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I always like reading a story with an oriental twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Big fan of this story. Love that you explored other things with his fantasy, but the only real climax was a simple blowjob. You don't see that enough on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

i would love to read more of this story with more of the family and everything do more please

horny2play69horny2play69almost 13 years ago

You did a fantastic job. What a well thought out story and the details made every item develop well. Its was arousing, light hearted, hot and made me horny. I would like to see another chapter, which now shows how Matt fits into his new family and how the girls all interact with him as a person and sensually.

I think you have many options in developing this story further. It was very enjoyable to read and its length was appropriate to layout the whole picture of where the family was going, the transition for Matt, etc.

I think the sexual parts could become very exciting beyond this point.

So thank you and please give us another long chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great read

It was a great read and I look forward to the next chapter

Thanks

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
This isn't "incest/taboo" -- they're not blood relatives

Please do continue this series. Will Eva sit back and watch her sister have all the fun? And what about Batoul? Or are those two enjoying themselves together too much in Eva's room to worry about anyone else? This story is ripe with possibilities -- please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Amazing story

xLazyMFxLazyMFover 12 years ago
Fantastic

My first thought was: 'auch 4 pages, thats a bit long.' But when I ended reading I thought: 'wow, is it over yet. That just sucks'. You're a fantastic writer, and please keep writing. I really loved the story!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

A definite 5***** story, not too rushed, just nicely paced. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this story a lot. Also read some of your other work and enjoyed it as well. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So the parents will also be their in-laws, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I definitely loved the story. I would like to see more come out of this new found relationship. I have read lots of stories and this one is the only one I have commented on or felt that it was worth me making a comment about. I plan to read more of your stories. I myself write, but I am not ready to put them online yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done.

I enjoyed the use of a nudist resort as the setting, and your description of the characters was done very well.

Thank you.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Great Story

Potential for a chap2?

Great descriptions and interactions. Very well played.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It felt great to read the story

The young lady I met and married fifty years ago would get nude for me and with me from shortly after we met. But she would be nude for me only when we were alone at the beach or in the woods or in my home. This went on even after we married until our son was born. After that my wife did not think it was right for her son to see his mother naked. Now that our son has gotten married and has a child of his own my wife is once again willing to be nude around our house. But you know what fifty years of marriage can do. Neither of us have the figures we used to have. So we just see the old bodies at home. Fortunitely for me she posed for hundreds of pictures when she was woung. I still enjoy looking at them and remembering when and where we were when I took them. Fortuniately for me she is still the lovest lady in the world.

I cannot sign my name for obvious reasons but your story took me back fifty years and it was great,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Long stories

As a writer myself I have no problem with 'long' stories. The longer the better, I think, so long as the author weaves a good tale and there are few errors. At the end of your story I wanted more so I'm glad I saw earlier that there's a sequel. Can't wait.

Scale

KWildman11KWildman11almost 11 years ago
Amazing. Plz plz plz write another chapter.

The teasing in this is relentless and that's just what I love. There is no bad turnout from making another chapter or two for this story. You have a gift for decriptive and erotic writing. 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting Story

The nudist erotic story concept is a fun one to read about and I loved the way you told this story and I like how you throw in little tidbits of humor now and then. I especially like how most of your main characters are named Matthew, seeing as that's my name too. I've loved every one of your tales so far, and am looking forward to the rest. Keep it up man.

hornyblossomhornyblossomover 10 years ago
SEQUEL!

omg this made me really i liked the suspense with a lil action to make me stay and as a girl that you made baoqings the girl he liked. but she needs to get fucked after waiting 4 pages she needs to get banged HARD!

britt_indianbritt_indianover 10 years ago
Muslim nudist girl with face veil

oh what an awesome story. Really loved it. I loved the character of Tooli the most. The teasing the kissing she does is just unexplainable.

There is not an iota of dirt there in the story.

Please write one more story with Tooli in the lead. I want to know more about her. Nudism is such a pure and holy thing. And Muslim girls who are nudists and who put only the face veil and nothing else. Its just makes my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

That was about as hot as it gets. Really nice story line with a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yuck!

I can't stand being around gook whores!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Here

To the most recent anonymous, I'm ashamed that people as racist as you are read my stories. I do recommend possibly avoiding stories with "Asian girl" as a tag in the future, though, as you might find these more to your disgusting, awful, bigoted taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Surprisingly Wonderful!

I have to admit, I almost skipped this story! I had gotten a short way down the first page and almost skipped to the end to post and move on. My initial thoughts were (based on my probable reaction if it had been me):

Dad telling me he's getting married as he picks me up and springs it on me that we're headed over to their house. I get immediately pissed at him for being a total asshat and not picking up the phone and telling me he had even met someone, angrier that he springs it on me that we aren't going home,but over to some stranger's house where I will, undoubtedly, feel uncomfortable, out of place, isolated and basically more miserable than if I had just stayed in my dorm room doing nothing for the summer while everyone was away. (Well, really I'd enjoy the hell out of being left alone to own devices for three months, heh. THATS a lot of World of Warcraft time!;)

Then of course Iwould shit bricks when he told me it was a nudist camp! "HELL to the NO dad!!" Not uncomfortable enough? Lets throw you in with a bunch of naked folks! Lol. Then it would dawn on me *my dad* would be strolling around naked, its bad enough seing him walk into the kitchen in his tighty whities! (Rolling eyes) "OH HELL NO!!" "Pull the fucking car over and let me out, I'll catch a cab back to the house or back to the airport. You can explain to your apparently not so new girlfriend why I'm not with you when you show up. You know you're the worst, right?"

...yep, thats about how I think it would go! Lol. If he'd given me a week to think about it I'm sure the thought of two cute, naked step-sisters might have won out though ;)

...anyway after groaning at the possibility of another bad nudist plot I thought I'd try and read a bit further.. And was very impressed with the story! Thanks for writing it! It flowed well, better it reads well. So many stories on here don't read well because they don't sound like people talking normally (if that makes sense to you). ...anyway I'm REALLY hoping you will write several more chapters for us!

Thanks, M@

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So far, so good ......

I really enjoyed the slow build up, it made the climax to the story more enjoyable. I really like Eurasian girls, they have a very exotic appeal to them, plus their delicate bodies are very sexy, well to me anyway, so the two main female characters were very pleasing for me. As for continuing the story, maybe you could have Matt being seduced by each of the other girls, without Bao aware of it and with Matt trying to decide amongst them, sort of Hobsons choice from his perspective. Use different locations for each episode with each girl, in a beach hut, amongst the sand dunes, an after dark beach party, during a fireworks display; anywhere that would be in or around a beach setting. Possibly have a chapter devoted to Dad and Yunwen and their antics set somewhere else around the resort. I don't think this needs any additional characters, the current crop gives plenty of scope. Don't worry about too much detail or the overall length of the chapters, I've read one page stories that were both good and bad, plus some that have been over 40 chapters long. If the story is gripping enough, people will stay with it, if they drop out early, that's their choice. You write as you want to, you're the author and it's your story, so take the lead and don't worry about negative comments. You can't please everyone, so please yourself and I'm sure you'll find others who will also like what you write. Good luck - and please don't leave publishing the next chapter for too long.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, thanks for the comment! Very detailed! I'll have to see about adding another chapter to this, but I do have another Asian nudist story in mind, so keep an eye on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smiles

Very nice it was long but it was worth the wait it made me smile to read

great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Pace

Slowly done, lots of red herrings plus the 'will she - won't she' moments, you dragged out the suspense just right . Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen have been Eurasian, their dark eyes, long straight black hair, long legs, tight taut bodies with pert breasts - and their smiles are to die for; its just a shame you can't illustrate the story! I hope you add to this, it deserves to be extended. Maybe a picnic, a day hidden amongst some rocks along the coast somewhere. Could Irena's parents have a boat they could go off in overnight, maybe Tooley could introduce him to some exotic eastern pleasures, Eva I'm not sure of - given she is such a tease, but things with Bao need to be developed further. Not sure that Yunwen and Matt need to become intimate together, but maybe if Dad invites him to join them it might be worth looking into? But essentially, you're the author and I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you write. Matt is one lucky guy, surrounded by such women. I do hope you continue, but just wanted to say thanks for what you've produced so far!

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this story

I read this a while ago and had trouble finding it again until I read another of your stories and checked for more by the same author. Reading this again, it was just as good as before. Eva presenting herself as a birthday gift tied in ribbon is possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read, and I still can't believe he didn't take her up on the offer to try out his "present".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful style!

Beautiful style! Written with humor and warmth!

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
Sequel?

I doubt that I am the only one wanting on update to this wonderful story.

Certainly, I would love to hear about the wedding, Bao and Matt's budding relationship, do they move together, do they marry, what does his dad think and about his new step-mom? Does Eva feel left out or rejected because Matt chose Bao?

Does Eva leave Matt be and respect his relationship with Bao or does Eva continue to tease him? Does Matt fuck Yunwen or Eva? Certainly too many would spoil the story, but if one or the other happened once or twice that would be nice.

There are so many places this story could go from here.

It's a shame you haven't continued it.

I have a lot of yours and this one seems to be one of your best.

HookmeistrHookmeistrabout 8 years ago
2nd Time Reading This Story

I ran across this story for the 2nd time and couldn't resist reading it again, as I noticed at least one other of your readers did as well. I echo the sentiments of others in really wanting you to write a 2nd chapter to this story. There are too many unanswered questions as to the other people in this story, which was wonderfully told. I would really urge you to consider continuing this story line as you have a lot of folks who really enjoy your work. I noticed that prior to this comment, there were 90 other comments. I was probably one of them back when I first read this. Please, please, please, continue this for those of us with 'inquiring minds.'

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Hookmeistr, Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I have written some other stories with these characters, such as Orgasm at 20,000 Feet, and I have had some other stories with them in mind for a while, too. I definitely want to continue with it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW !

Thank you for this wonderful story...

i hope you can continue it. I loved it....

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
More Please

The story was beautiful. But please expand it carrying the storyline further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would love to read more...

Outstanding story!!! Great story line that could definitely go on and on. You mentioned it being long... not at all!!! The story is well written and kept me wanting to read more and more. Would love to see how the characters continue their lives both at the resort and back at home. Hopefully Matthew's dad marries Yunwen and her daughters and Matthew continue their relationship.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
The ratings tell it like it is...

This is indeed one of your best stories and one of my personal favourites from you as well.

I wouldn't at all mind if you picked up this storyline again some day.

FoggyMorningFoggyMorningalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great build-up. Made me cum ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

its damn hard to find a story longer than 2 pages so this is awesome 5 stars definately

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
outstanding, but don't make it into a full-family orgy

This was great, and I wouldn't be disappointed if it just ended where it is. I'd read more, to be sure, and I'll read more of your work. If it is continued, though...

Flirtation and teasing is fun, involving the sisters, their friends, ok, fun as well. I'd rather not have these characters, that you've worked hard to craft, devolve into the usual free for all, with the parents involved with the kids and everything else.

Perhaps the parents are aroused the the activity between the kids, all knowing the effects, and are more demonstrative between each other, being seen, inspiring the kids themselves. But just so it doesn't turn into the usual grope fest.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Muslim girl was absurd

It makes me stay in touch with my culture? What culture is that?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous