My Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right as it seemed she was about to cum; I made her stop and climb off me.

"Turn around and sit back down with your back to me."

Groaning her displeasure, she did as she was told. I put my legs together so, when she sat, her legs were on either side of mine. I took hold of her ass while she lowered herself onto my cock, helping to insert myself into her.

As my cock entered her, she let out a loud moan of pleasure before dropping down completely and starting to wiggle around. I slapped her fine ass.

"Stop that, bitch! Be still and do as I say."

She froze immediately. I grabbed her neck with my right hand and pushed her forward.

"Lean over and grab your ankles."

She sighed as she obeyed my instruction. Then, I grabbed the globes of her ass with both hands and began to bounce her hips up and down on my hard cock. The angle at which I was fucking her felt so good, so fucking tight, I couldn't help but moan loudly.

"Ohhhhhhh, now that's a fuckin' good fuck!"

She moaned at my words, and still looking at the floor and began to speak.

“Mmmmm…..Theron! Your cock feels so good in my pussy! My God, you’ve filled me up completely! Ooooo….yeah, fuck that tight cunt! You’re going to make me cum! I’m going to cum all over my son’s cock!”

I lifted a hand off her ass cheek and gave it a good slap, causing her moans to fill the room.

“That’s it Mom, cum, cum all over this cock! Fuck it, fuck my cock, bitch!”

She began to bounce hard and fast, as I continued to slap her ass, smiling at the red hand prints I let on her skin. Her moans turned to screams, and I grabbed her hips, thrusting her down harder on to me.

“Awwww….shit! Shit! Oh God, Theron! Oh fuck, I’m cumming, Son, I’m cumming all over you big fat cock!”

She tried to sit up, to get my dick to move deeper into her, but I moved my hand and placed it on her back, pushing her back down in her bent position and keeping her there as her whimpers, screams, and moans became louder and then died away. I pulled her back up, and then off my cock when she was through with her orgasm. I got up, and came behind her, pressing my cock into her ass, and grabbing her ample tits. She leaned back onto me with a moan as I kneaded her tits.

“Bend over the couch slut!”

“Mmmm…yes, Sir!”

She bent down, spreading her legs apart and resting her arms on the back of the couch. I dipped down and ran the tip of my cock along her soaking slit, causing her to wiggle and let out a low moan. I ran my cock from the tip of her pussy to her ass, before coming back down and inserting my cock in her hot cunt again. I pushed in slowly, causing sighs from the both of us. I stopped when she was filled to the hilt with my cock.

“You ready Mom?”

“Oh yeah, Son, fuck me! Fuck your Mommy hard!”

She let out a gasp as I grabbed her hips, and began to thrust into her, harder and deeper than before. She spread her legs just a little wider to gain better access to my balls slapping against her clit. Her hands tightened on the couch, and she began to push back, sending her ass hard into me as I thrust forward.

“Ooooo…yeah, just like that Theron! Oh Jesus, you make Mommy’s pussy feel so good with that big fuckin’ cock!”

I took one hand off her hip and began to massage her other tight opening, causing her to buck and moan loudly. I bent forward, taking my finger to her mouth and pushing in. She took it greedily, sucking on it like she had my cock. I pulled it out when I thought it was wet enough, and went back to playing with her ass. I heard her sigh, and her body shuddered as I began to push my finger inside the tight hole.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, mom?"

She gasped and nodded her head.

"Oh, baby, yes I have, but it's been such a long time. Your daddy never fucks me there. He says it’s nasty. He's right, it is nasty...but I'm your nasty slut!"

There it was. My step mom just admitted that she was a nasty slut. Obviously, I already knew it, but the fact that she knows it and was proud of it really made me hot.

"Well, guess what. I'm a nasty boy, and I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard, you'll scream. How's that sound, mom?"

"Ooooh, baby, do it. Fuck that ass with your big, hard cock. Do it now!"

She turned to look at me over her shoulder and gave me a slutty grin. She looked drunk on lust. I took my cock from her pussy, and rubbed it along her ass; she moaned and wiggled it at me. I smiled but slapped her ass.

“Hold still!”

She stopped her movements, and I place the head of my cock at her tight opening. I began to push in, causing a grunt of pain from her that I ignored. I kept constant pressure on her as I pushed, and her grunts turned into howls of pain.

“Baby, please! Go easy, I’ve not done this in so long!”

I looked down at her angrily.

“Shut up!”

She whimpered, but said nothing more. I kept pushing, stopping only when I met resistance. She finally relaxed herself, putting her hand down on to her pussy, and rubbing hard at the clit, and I was able to push the rest of my cock into her. I began slowly, her ass was so tight, thrusting back and forth, and her sounds of pain turned into ones of pleasure. Her hips began to move with mine, and her fingers worked just a little faster on her clit. She looked back at me, her eyes glazed, and a big smile on her face.

“Fuck me! C’mon fuck that ass! Your cock feels so good!”

I thrust a little harder, causing a growl in her as she bucked back hard on my cock.

Growling at her, I muttered, "I thought you were a nasty slut, mom. This shouldn't be too bad for a fuckin' whore!"

I began to slam my cock into her ass hard. She moaned.

"Ohhh, yeah, that's right. I am a nasty fuckin' whore. Your mom is a nasty fuckin' whore, baby! C'mon and fuck that ass as hard as you can. Yeah, that's right, fuck it!"

She started gasping, "Oh, oh, oh," with each thrust as I repeatedly fed her ass my fat, hard cock.

Her hand went back into her pussy, and I could feel her fingers thrusting hard.

“Oh fuck, Theron, I’m going to cum again! Your big fucking cock is going to make me cum again! Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my ass hard you bastard! C’mon, make your Mommy cum again!”

She let out a loud long growl as she began to cum, and I thrust as hard as I could into her, having to breathe deeply as her ass tightened even more around my cock. She finally settled down, and I moved from her. She looked back, surprised. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

“C’mon here and suck me off. I want you to make me cum bitch!”

She turned around and sat on the couch, grabbing my hips, and brought me to her. She looked up and smiled before she engulfed my dick, shoving it deep into her throat.

Moaning, I looked down as she worked on the swollen, red hunk of meat between her lips. She was making all sorts of satisfied sounds as she sucked and jacked my cock.

"Yeah, c'mon and cum for mommy, baby. Oooh, you have such a big, fuckin' cock. Mommy's never seen anything like it. Do you like the way mommy's sucking your dick, baby?"

"Oh, yeah," I sighed. "Suck that big cock, ya fuckin' bitch! Dad's gonna be mad when he finds out I fucked you in the ass."

She looked up at me in surprise and fear, but her hands still worked busily on my cock.

“You wouldn’t tell him would you?”

I smiled down at her, amazed that she never skipped a beat in jacking off my cock.

“I might.”

She looked back at my cock, gazing at it for a while, as her hands stroked up and down, twisting when they got to the head.

“You can’t! He’d divorce me, and then I’d never be able to fuck this gorgeous cock again! Please Theron don’t tell!”

My eyes rolled back for a minute, fuck she really was a slut, thinking about her husband divorcing her, but still jacking my cock so good.

“What’ll you do if I don’t? I don’t need you; I can go out and find any slut. If you want to keep this a secret, you gotta do something.”

She looked up at me, her lower lip planted firmly between her teeth as she thought. She looked back down at my cock, noticed it was getting dry, and spit on it. As her hands caressed my prick, sliding up and down slowly, she spoke.

"I'll do whatever you ask! What do you want?"

I thought about it as she resumed sucking my cock.

“I have a couple of buddies who'd love to meet you."

"I guess I could...meet them."

She replied between licks.

"Well, you'd have to do more than meet them."

She looked up at me.

"Would I have to do this?"

Then she lowered her mouth to the head of my bloated prick and nibbled at it.

"Would I have to do this?"

And then she flattened her tongue against my cock's shaft and licked it from bottom to top.

"Would I?"

She asked nastily. I smiled down at her.

“Yes, that and more. You’d have to do whatever they wanted, but that isn’t a problem for a slut like you is it Mom?”

She laughed and looked back at me.

“Not a problem at all Son.”

“So no problem if they decided to stick a cock up your ass and one up your pussy? Or how bout if you had all your holes filled at once, would that be a problem?”

She gave a low moan and smiled lustfully.

“No, I’d enjoy it thoroughly! I am a cock-hungry whore after all; you know that, don’t you?”

“Yes I do.”

I pushed her head back to my cock, and she resumed sucking on my cock until I yelled out that I was going to cum. She pulled her head away, grabbed my cock with both hands and stroked it with fury.

“C’mon Theron, you cum for me. You cum for your slut Mother! I want to feel all that hot fucking juice hit my skin.”

“Then take it Mom cause here it comes!”

I watched her face light up with pleasure as I came. She aimed my cock straight at her face, and moaned, as the first drops hit her lips, then she took it down, letting some hit her tits, before coming back up, opening her mouth and letting the rest land in her mouth. I pulled away from her, and watched as she rubbed my cum into her skin. She smiled as she played and looked up at me.

“So when do I meet these friends of yours?”

“In a couple of days.”

“Why so long?”

I laughed as she looked at me a little sad.

“I have to set it up.”

“You do it as quick as you can!”

I walked up to her, and patted her head before leaving the room.

A few days later, my step mom came in the front door to find me and two of my buddies sitting in the living room waiting for her. She'd been out doing errands when we got to the house..

I'd told Tommy and Steve about what'd happened. Steve was like, "No way, dude! Really?"

"Yeah, and guess what, man, she wants to bang y'all, too!"

Needless to say, when we gathered at my house after that day, we were three excited, horny guys.

When Jessi entered the room and saw us sitting there waiting, she knew what was up. She got all flirty.

"My, my guys, what're y'all doin' here? You look like you're waitin' on me to get home or something."

We snickered and looked around at each other. I stood and approached her. Taking her roughly in my hands, I turned her to face the guys and ran one of my hands obscenely over her tits.

"See, guys? She likes to be treated like a slut. Don't ya, mom?"

Jessi balked slightly, so I twisted her arm a bit, drawing a sharp yelp from her and then a quick nod.

"Y-yes, Theron, I d-do."

I think this clued her to the fact that this was going to be a rough, hard encounter for her.

The guys were fidgety on the couch, and as Jessi and I drew our attention towards them again, we both saw that both guys were already hard. Jessi smiled and looked towards me.

“Do you already have plans or are we playing this by ear?”

“Well, we can see that Steve and Tommy are ready so why don’t you go over there, and let them see what a good little cock-sucker you are!”

She nodded her head and went to the couch. She got down on her knees between them and smiled up at them.

“Would you mind taking your cocks out of your pants for me?”

From the sound of her voice, I could tell that she thought she was dealing with two naïve guys, but she didn’t know Tommy and Steve at all. I watched as they did has they were told, but they both looked at me and smiled. I nodded my head and Steve grabbed Jessi by the back of the head, pulling her head sharply to the right by her hair.

“That is the last command you give me or my buddy here, you understand?”

Her eyes went wide but she nodded her head.

“Good, now suck my cock, bitch!”

Steve shoved Jessi’s head into his crotch and she took his cock down easily. She sucked noisily on it, and then Steven lifted her head and turned her towards Tommy.

“Now suck his cock.”

She did the same, taking his cock down easily, and sucking hard. I came up behind her, and took her head from Steve. I turned her around and she faced my cock.

“My turn.”

She looked dizzy, from all the moving we were making her do, but she took my cock, though, she couldn’t take it as easily as she had my two friends. She moaned when my cock shoved past her lips, and she looked up at me. I could see the desire in them, and I smiled down at her.

“Is Mom already thinking about having these cocks in her?”

She nodded her head vigorously. I pulled her mouth off of me.

“What was that?”

“Yes, I want all of your cocks in me!”

I shook my head and smiled down at her.

“Such a dirty little slut.”

She giggled.

“I know. When am I going to get the pleasure of getting fucked by all of you?”

I looked at the guys.

"She seems pretty eager to get fucked, guys. Let's give it to her. Tommy, Steve, y'all hold her down while I show you what she likes."

I pushed her face down on the floor, and the guys grabbed her arms and held them. I pushed her legs together, got on top of her and shoved my cock right into her ass as hard as I could. She screamed, but Tommy told her to shut up and pushed his cock in her mouth.

Steve said, "Hey, no fair,"

And took the arm he was holding and placed its hand on his dick. In a matter of seconds, Jessi was sucking a guy off, giving a hand job, and being fucked in the ass.

As I rammed my hard prick in her tight asshole, I spoke to my friends.

"See what I tell ya, guys? She likes it rough. Don't ya, you stupid whore?"

I reached up and "fish-hooked" her, placing the index finger from each of my hands into her mouth and pulling it back at the corners into a big grin.

"There you go, Tommy my man, fuck this big-mouth bass in the face."

Man, Jessi looked like she was really being worked over. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not - but we sure were.

I heard Jessi make a sound but with her mouth stuffed full and opened wide, it was hard to tell if it was a sound of pleasure or one of shame. I decided to find out. I slowed my pace, pumping slower into her ass, and removed my fingers from her mouth.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Mom?”

She moaned. I slapped her ass hard, and her moan turned to a whimper.

“What was that slut?”

“Yes! Yes I am!”

Her words sounded distorted with Tommy’s cock in her mouth. I began to thrust hard again, when Steve spoke up.

“Hey I wanna fuck her too.”

I wasn’t ready to give up her ass. I turned my attention to him and smiled.

“Then get under her, and fuck this whore’s pussy.”

She let out a loud moan to my words, and Steve moved her hand off his cock, while Tommy moved his cock for a minute. Steve got himself under her, and shoved his cock in her pussy. She let out a howl of both pain and pleasure as she became completely filled. Tommy didn’t stay away long, he pulled her head up and shoved his cock back in her mouth, fucking her throat just as hard as Steve and I fucked her pussy and ass.

Tommy let her rest for a minute, and pulled his cock from her. He hooked his finger under her chin and made her neck stretch up more.

“You like what we’re doing to you, Mrs. Carroll?”

Jessi gave a smile and laughed.

“Oh yes young man, I like it very much! All your cocks in me at the same time feels so goddamn good!”

“You like sucking my cock?”

“Yes, Tommy, I love it! Your cock feels wonderful down my throat, and mmmm…when you fucked my throat so hard that I choked, it was fucking heaven!”

Tommy looked up at me and smiled before shoving his cock back in Jessi’s throat. Jessi gave a long loud moan and her hips began to buck back and forth between Steve and me. I brought my hand down, and smacked her ass, causing another lustful moan to escape her.

“That’s right, Mom, fuck us, like the nasty whore you are! C’mon, slut, more fucking energy!”

I smacked her again, and smiled as I saw the red print left on the fair skin of her ass. She bucked harder on Steve and I, moaning and moving like someone possessed. She took Tommy’s cock from her mouth, and looked down at Steve as she addressed both him and me.

“Oh yeah! C’mon on, fuck me you stupid sons of bitches! Come on! Use those fucking cocks! Fuck me harder; drive them into me, right now!”

We did as she requested, and Tommy tried to shove his cock back in her throat, but she grabbed it, and began to jack him off.

“Awww….fuck yeah! Just like that! Fuck me just like that! Oh god I’m going to fucking cum! I’m going to cum all over your fucking cocks!”

Her hand moved hard and fast over Tommy’s cock as both Steve and I pumped as hard as we could into her. Tommy, not used to such and experienced hand, let out a grunt, and upon hearing it, Jessi, moved her mouth to his cock again. She moaned as Tommy filled her mouth with cum. Neither Steve nor I would be able to last long either, not with this slut moving on us the way she was. I looked down at her, as she took her mouth from Tommy.

“I’m going to cum too Mom.”

“Me too!”

Announced Steve.

Jessi looked back at me then down at Steve.

“Fill me please! Fill me with your cum.”

I looked down at Steve and shook my head.

“No, I don’t think so!”

She let out a disappointed whimper as I moved out of her ass. She let out a gasp as I grabbed a fist full of her hair, and pulled her from Steve. We both stood before her, our hands stroking our cocks, and her eyes stayed steady on them.

“We’re going to cover that slutty little face with our cum, Mom.”

“Oh please do! I want to feel your cum all over me!”

“Then get ready!”

Both Steve and I began to cum, and watched as Jessi’s face was splashed with our thick white cream. She moaned loudly, and opened her mouth, to receive as much as she could on her tongue.

We pulled away from her, and nodded as we looked down at her now cum-covered skin. She smiled up at all of us, and began to scoop the cum from her cheeks, licking it off her fingers. Steve and Tommy watched until she had completely cleaned the cum from her face, and then they left.

I looked down at her, she hadn’t moved.

“You didn’t tell my friends thank you, Mom.”

“I’m sorry! I thank you! I thank you for bringing them over here, and for all of you fucking me so well!”

“I’ll accept that for now, but in the future, if you don’t want me to tell Dad what a dirty little whore you are, you had better be more grateful!”

“I will I promise! Son, will you make me cum one last time before….”

“Goodnight slut.”

I patted her head, and went upstairs, leaving her sitting in the same position, recouping from the fuck she just had.

12