All Comments on 'My Stocking Fetish Ch. 02'

by archieII

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! It has all of the elements that are needed for a hot sex story! I noticed that it was listed as Ch.02. I assume that Ch.01, which I haven't read but certainly intend too, lays the foundation of the relationship between her and her boyfriend. Hopefully, there will be at least another sequel if not more. Keep up the good work and I'll continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfully Naughty

What a naughty girl. I have read both Chapters and must say you have done a wonderful job. I just wish I could be so bold with my Son and showing off like she did. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sad Effort

Poorly written sod masquerading as erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not nearly enough pantyhose talk!

not enough written about pantyhose! you could have been far more imaginative. there's no texture in your writing either, everything is rushed, you can certainly slow down a touch. on the whole, it could have been better thought out. it fails, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love to shop for shoes

I do have to say, I have "exposed" myself couple of times to shoesalemen/women and I have been so turned on, but, nothing has ever happened. The closess I ever got was one girl, who I thought was underage, ran her hand up my thigh an licked her lips and smiled. I did not take a chance. Wish I would have now tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a

sssexxxxxy lady! Nice followup to the first part. Good writing! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So kinky

This and the first part are soooooo kinky! If you like pantyhose, promiscuity, incest and hosed foot/shoe play, this is perfect material. I sure loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nope!

I didn't like this part at all! Moms is a complete slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous