My Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

"That was incredible, Mom," I managed to tell her.

"My pleasure, Traci. I hope it won't be the last time."

"Oh, trust me," I assured her. "It won't be."

We ate in robes before having 'dessert' in the bedroom, in each other arms...when we weren't between each other's legs.

***

There was certainly no need to verify our love for each other in other ways, but I had this peculiar urge to take it one step farther with Mom. It bugged me for the next couple weeks until I finally had a chance to act upon it, much to Mom's surprise and I think delight.

You know somebody really wants you when they are willing to do it anywhere at any time.

We have a biking and hiking trail that runs behind my condo. It's wooded in spots, open in others, sometimes near housing developments and sometimes not. On most evenings it is fairly busy, in that you rarely go more than a quarter mile without passing somebody.

Mom had visited one evening and, having been nice and warm during the day, we waited until it cooled down a bit before going for a walk. I had a definite spot picked out for my plan and needed to time it just right. So just before reaching it, I put my hand on Mom's ass after looking behind us to make sure nobody was coming.

She smiled at me as I rubbed her ass through her shorts. Then I felt for her bare skin and slid my hand up inside the pants. We were still walking, but slowly.

"You've done that before, Traci, and I ended up naked," Mom said.

"Maybe that's what I want."

I was caressing her ass cheek in my palm.

"When we get back, baby," she replied.

"I can't wait," I said with a grin.

"You'll have to."

We were at my spot and I needed to make it happen, with nobody yet in sight.

"No. I want you right now. Down here."

I moved my hand to her wrist and dragged her into a heavily wooded area that dropped down a steep embankment of maybe ten feet or so. Mom nearly shrieked as we slipped down the slope, using tree trunks and each other to keep us upright in the process.

"Traci!" she exclaimed at the bottom. "What are you doing?"

I looked up, confirming that the trail above was nearly out of sight and that only somebody specifically looking down for us would notice. Then I kissed Mom.

"If you really love me, you'll let me make you cum. Right now," I told her.

"But we're only fifteen minutes from your condo where we can...."

I lifted her t-shirt and covered one of her breasts with my mouth. I had found this to be my best defense against my mother's ramblings. I used my tongue to play with her nipple and quickly slid a hand down the front of her shorts. She began to voice her disapproval so I kissed her even harder than before and stroked her clit, using my other hand to continue working over her breast.

"I can't wait fifteen minutes," I said. "You're going to cum right here."

She may have lost her will to fight when I opened her shorts and pushed them down. Then her panties.

"Lie down," I ordered her.

Mom looked around us uncertainly, but got on her back between two huge trees. I rapidly had her shorts and panties off of one leg so I could spread her apart and dive straight for her pussy. What grass existed was cool and offered Mom a little cushion. Soon, she wouldn't care.

It's hard to describe how wonderful the next ten minutes were. I knew Mom was nervous. Maybe we both were, but the worst that could happen was that somebody would see us. The best that could happen was that the excitement of having sex in public would cause us to experience something neither of us would ever forget.

Mom took much longer than normal to have her first orgasm, despite all my efforts on her clit and pussy. She did all she could to muffle her moans when she came, since we could hear occasional voices as people passed above. She begged me to stop but I made her cum a second time.

We've often used the same spot since then, at all hours of the day. Mom has even been known to remain standing against one of the trees hiding us from the trail.

Thus, I was involved with all members of my family, including Mom, Dad, and my brother. But variety is the spice of life, and I needed to expand my horizons.

Continued...

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers
12