All Comments on 'My Story with Cathy Ch. 02'

by prince myshkin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is sick - I LOVE it!

This is one of the most erotic tales I have read - the forbidden nature of the bro-sis relationship is explored with just the right amount of lust, disgust, taboo sense, and downright pleasure. Interesting way to address it - it quickly brought me to a higher level of excitement than I normally achieve reading erotic lit. Well done - anxiously awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YES

100% very erotic. Very intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!

I wanna see the 3rd chapter already!

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
Great Story!! (except for the Poop)

High marks for everything but the poop eating. That made my dick go soft.

Can't wait to hear what Dad has to say!

BaribrotherBaribrotherabout 18 years ago
GREAT!

That was great man. Keep it going. I want to know what the dad said as well. This should be a shocker for him.

Keep up the good work, and please complete teh other 3rd chapters on your other stories. That are great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NICENESS

chapter 3! chapter 3! chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My DIck is Straining for Chapter 3

I'm ready to let fly, but where is Chapter 3??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Continue

It was good until their father appeared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOLY FUCK!

CHAPTER THREE PLEASE!!!

what does the dad say!!!!!!!!!???????

This story made me soo wett!!!!!!

the whole shit part was kind of gross but sort of turned me on for some sick reason at the same time!

CHAPTER THREE!!@

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What does the sister say?

Whats she gona now he exploded in her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and and

next pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My God this story ( Ch.1 + Ch.2) is very well written and it aroused me extremely... The only thing i could have wished more of was a bit of asslicking and assworship, maybe even some facesitting. I am also a lover of femsom scat stories but here i think that would be to dirty.. Hope you will write many more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HORNYBOY

EXCITING STORY!!I had to jerk my cock when reading it.I am also fond of sniffing wet panties,with the smell of piss and pssy's cum BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT FOND of the dirty smell of assholes.I have sniffed the dirty panties of my threee sisters,my 5 aunts,and a lot of cousins' and sisters' friends ones48A4, and even the panties of several of my mom's friends & their daughters,when they stayed home or when we were invited at their places.I m presently 30 years old and I started sniffing dirty panties since i was 13 and during these 17 years,i must have sniffed nearly one hundred panties!!!And I am not doing to stop!!However the panties which have excited me the most,were/are my sisters panties.I have been fucking the eldest of my sisters during several years .It's only her who know my desire for dirty panties.I can't wait to read the 3rd chapter of this very exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please do another love it

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Yet another unfinished story.

It makes so mad when authors keep doing this.

Why do so many of you start off and then just stop ?

WHY !

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
Cathy, more please

OMG, love it, please write another chapter soon about Catherine...message me when posted...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous