My Sub Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I need to spread my legs!" I begged, and he acquiesced, one hand using scissors to immediately cut the plastic from my legs only enough that I could open them. He immediately pressed the vibe brutally hard to my clit and turned it up on high.

"Is that better you little slut?" He asked and I wanted to cry. What had I just asked for? "Yes Sir, oh yes Sir, thank you Sir!" I cried out as my first orgasm washed over me making my body tremble. But then as before, the vibe began to hurt. My poor abused pussy, sore from the rope, sore from the vibe, sore from his thick dick slamming hard into it over and over, began to protest from this continued abuse, and pain once again mingled with pleasure spreading from my clit to my whole groin and throughout my body. I turned my head to the side and could not stop the whining that escaped my lips.

"What's the matter now?" He asked annoyed I was being so difficult. In truth I wasn't trying to be difficult, not at all. I had told him when the vibe wasn't right. I could have lied and just laid there and had a conversation with him while he thought his ministrations were failing. But I didn't do that. I had been a good girl and told him. Much to my own dismay as the vibe was brutally held to my clit correctly.

"Nothing Sir, thank you Sir," I mumbled my legs now free I could writhe on the bed somewhat property.

"OH!" I cried out as another orgasm suddenly hit me to be followed by an increase in the pain pleasure feelings the vibe caused on my clit.

I looked back at him; he was practically sitting on me, pressing the vibe cruelly to my body. His face was all I let myself focus on- ignoring the pleasure, ignoring the pain as best I could. He gagged me then, apparently I was making too much noise and I took the ball willingly into my mouth and lifted my head so he could very tightly secure it. I felt the rubber cutting into the corners of my mouth and didn't care. I looked at him again. His hair was so beautifully dark, and his eyes were molten with desire and pleasure as he watched how this torture was affecting me.

"Please Sir, Please, I can't take anymore!" I begged though I am certain now that this begging was nothing more than garbled screams as wave after wave of orgasm rocked my body. And this was the scene that continued for what seemed like an eternity to me, though in actuality it must have been about forty-five minutes. I was conscious enough to attempt to scoot away but still secured tightly my arms to my sides in the plastic, he easily pulled me back, laughing at my weak attempts.

In this whole torturing scene and wonderful creation of our minds, he took from me all that I am. He took all my dignity, all my fears, all my worries and cares, every apprehension I have, every hope, and every hurt I've ever suffered so that all there was in my world was my master. He took from me everything, and I gave it freely wanting nothing more than to make him proud.

When it was over, I'm not entirely sure. I never tried to call 'red,' not that he would have listened if I did. That was part of the arrangement of this specific exercise. He had judged correctly that I was some place deep and special and let me stay there for a time, and then brought me back to reality slowly. After he had freed me from the plastic, and removed my gag we lay together on the bed talking quietly about the experience. I wanted to cry and simply thank him over and over, my heart and soul had been laid so bare ,yet I maintained my composure as best I could. I didn't want tears to ruin this moment of contentment and peace we had together, as together we had faced my fears, together we had conquered. And now I felt as though I were the most obedient and beautiful creature alive.

12