My Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
A new world is opened up.
4.6k words
4.54
24.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your hair looks great! The style really suits you.'

I smile shyly, 'Thank you.'

It's the first time you've said anything to me other than to call that my morning latte is ready. I blush slightly, surprised that you've noticed. I see you every morning when I get my coffee in the way into the office, and I have noticed how gorgeous you are... It's hard not to, but i am surprised you've noticed me. Tall, tanned, short dark hair and perfectly sculpted cheekbones, your obviously toned body beneath the white shirt and a deliciously pert ass inside the snug black uniform trousers. Whereas I'm probably 10 years older than you, pale and curvy... Not fat, but certainly not the ideal skinny our society tells us we should be.

I've often wondered what you'd look like with no clothes on, how your body would feel under my hands and how your cock would feel inside me... Filling my mouth and pussy, your hands taking control of my body... These are bad thoughts for me. I live with my boyfriend of 3 years and we're happy, planning a future together. But my daydreams and night dreams are often filled with a naked you.

As you hand me the coffee cup our fingers brush and a jolt of electricity passes between us. I let out an involuntary gasp and looking up at you I see something dark and dangerous flit across your face. I smile again before turning and hurrying out the door, sure that my daydreams today will be hotter than usual and trying to hide from you the heat I feel burning my face.

* * *

Today is Friday. My boyfriend is working up north for the next 10 days or so, and I am looking forward to some quiet 'me' time, reading, chick flicks and early nights. Tonight though won't be early, a group of us girls are going out tonight, for cocktails and dancing to celebrate a birthday.

Walking into the coffee shop I see Claire, my best friend at work, waiting in line and I join her. We start talking about this evening, about where we're going and I'm so caught up I barely register you until our fingers meet around the cup you hand me and I'm jolted back, meeting those dark eyes.

'Thanks. Have a good weekend.' I mumble. You give me a wolfish grin before turning to the next person in line, and I walk out with Claire, back to our talk of cocktails and fun this evening.

* * *

It's the end of the day and the office is filled with chatter as we all get ready for the evening ahead, changing from our office clothes into all manner of outfits for the night, freshening make up and doing hair. I have decided on my 50's style prom dress for tonight, the weather has finally remembered it's summer, and the full circle skirt and halter neck style is my favourite party dress, perfect for this weather. The bodice hugs my curves to my waist before the full skirt falls to just below my knees, and it's the only dress I am comfortable not wearing a bra with. I'm not that slim, I never have been, but I do have great breasts, D cups, a definite waist and a well rounded ass. I don't wear much make up, but have added a thick sweep of black eyeliner to my upper lids and some red lipstick (at Claire's insistence, which makes me feel uncomfortable, and more than a little sluttish) and my newly bobbed and dark red dyed hair is smooth and straight. Black peep toe heels finish the outfit, and I'm fairly certain I look pretty hot, even when compared to the rest of the girls, most of whom are skinny and perfect.

The group of 11 of us share 3 black cabs to the bar in Soho where we have an area reserved. Drinks in hand we make our way around the small dance floor to the tables. Drink and conversation starts to flow and boys are checked out. I head to the bar to get the next round in. Standing waiting for the barman to finish pouring and mixing I turn to check out the place... Not that I can see much, it's already dark, loud and pretty full of the after-work crowd letting their hair down. Turning back to the bar, a hand grabs my ass firmly and I spun the other way to confront whoever it is to find myself staring up into your dark eyes.

I open my mouth to speak, but before any noise comes out you lean forward and press your mouth to mine, your tongue pushing in to taste me. I am so shocked, and more than a little turned on and I gasp, inaudibly, melting slightly into you before I begin to pull away. One of your arms grabs my waist to hold me close as the other finds its way under my skirt to rub my pussy through my panties. My eyes widen and I moan... I am massively turned on, and I want little more than to let myself be groped by you, but I am a taken woman and I have never been unfaithful...

I manage to get a hand between us to your (hard and muscled) chest and push you off me, relieved and regretful at the same time. Your hand is still teasing my now wet pussy and I can't help but moan. The wolfish grin returns along with the dangerous glint in your eyes and you remove your hand, leaving it resting on the front of my thigh, still under my skirt.

'You want this though, don't you? I see you watching me every morning. All prim in your tight little skirts, and those fantastic tits teasing me...' this is whispered in my ear.

I turn away, back to the barman who is now waiting to be paid. This gives me a minute to collect my thoughts... Or so I think. As I search in my purse for my money (and I have forgotten how expensive drinks are in town these days) I smile at the barman, my mind in overdrive... I so want to fuck you, or rather you to fuck me but I am tormented by this... My relationship, everything could be totally broken if I were to give in... One part of me shouting to not be so stupid, the other yelling to take it, take it, take it...

As I am handed my change I yelp, your fingers are thrust inside my panties and grab my clit, squeezing hard. My knees begin to give way and I know my body has made it's decision and will betray me should my heart and head fight it. The barman turns to his next customer and using the fingers gripping my clit you pull me back to face you.

'You are wet. You want this... '

Dumbly I nod.

'That is not the correct response. Slut.'

My breath catches in my throat, shocked at your presumptuousness. Yet something inside me falls into place and I manage to mumble 'Yes... Sir. I want this.'

'Better.' your fingers let my nub go, and you move your hand to your nose, before offering them to my mouth, pushing them in so I can taste myself on you. 'Take the drinks to your friends. You will then go into the toilet and remove those panties. I will wait outside and you will then hand them to me. I will allow you half an hour more with your friends, but then you are to make your excuses and meet me outside. Every minute you keep me waiting will mean harder and longer punishment. Do you understand?'

My mouth has fallen open again. I am in shock that this is happening, that I am even considering doing this but the way your are speaking to me is only serving to make me hotter and wetter for you.

'Well?'

'Yes... Sir.'

'Good girl. Now go, the clock is ticking.'

Unsteadily I carry the tray to our table. I down half of my G&T in one go, bringing looks of surprise from the girls. I shrug and laugh... and they carry on. I motion to Claire and we head to the toilets.

'I saw you! Dirty cow! That was that hot guy from the coffee shop right?' she blurts out the minute the toilet door closes, dimming the music to a level that doesn't require shouting.

'Yeah.'

'You kissed him.'

I giggle. 'I guess I did. Naughty I know, but... Not a word please Claire!' I glare at her.

'Whatever... What a toy boy though!'

I think that it is likely I am to be the toy here and not him, but that will be kept to myself. I go into a free cubicle and pee. My panties around my ankles I ask myself if I should even be considering this, which I know I most definitely should not, then if I can and will go through with this, which I know I will. I am angry with myself, but so turned on.

I finish and pull my feet out of my panties, balling them into one hand. Claire has already gone back to the table, so thankfully I am alone as I leave the toilets, unsurprised that you are waiting outside, just as you said you would be. I can feel myself blushing as I put the balled up underwear in your outstretched, waiting hand.

'Good girl. Now go back to the table, finish your drink and begin making your excuses. All the while I want you to be thinking about what I might do to you... How and where I'm going to fuck you. How hard I will spank that lovely round ass if you displease me. Think about how wet that will make you... I expect that cunt of yours to be dripping wet when you get outside, ready for me the moment I demand it.'

'Yes Sir' I breathe, my excitement growing. I turn to go and my ass received a not so playful slap.

'Don't be late... Or rather do...' You turn on your heel and walk off.

Shit, what are you doing to me? My mind rages... Sex has always been great between my boyfriend and I, playful and a tiny bit kinky. Yet I've always known it was never kinky enough. And now some gorgeous, young Adonis is promising at things I have only hitherto dreamed of... Am I really going to do this? And I know that I am.

The next 20 minutes passed in a blur, I laugh and joke with my friends but all I can think about are the veiled promises you've made, the kind of play that remained solely in my dreams.

Shit, 19 minutes up... I tell the girls I'm sorry, but I've developed a pounding headache that and all I can think about is sleep in my suddenly quiet house. The girls waved me off with much teasing about how age and lack of stamina have caused the headache I have made up. Little do they know!

I walk outside, into air that is barely cooler than inside the bar, knowing I am 3 minutes over the time you had allowed me. I am so aware of the fact that I have no panties on. My pussy starts to tremble in anticipation as I look around for you.

'Get in. 3 minutes late. I am not pleased.'

The back door of a black cab has opened and your hand reaches out to help me in. You grab my wrist and pull, and I stumble into the cab, falling across your lap. You pull the door shut with one hand, the other twisting the wrist you grabbed up my back, pinning me in place. As the cab moves off you hitch the skirt of my dress up over my bare ass and run your fingers up the inside if my thighs. I struggle against you, but the way you have my arm twisted hurts, so I keep still. I turn my face to the seat, knowing that the driver can see my bare ass on display if he looks in his rear view mirror, my face burns with shame and desire.

A loud crack rips the relative quiet inside the cab, and I screech in shock and pain.

'I told you that I would punish you if you kept me waiting, didn't I my little slut?'

'Yes Sir' it comes out in a whisper, as I press my face in the seat, fully aware that the driver has taken more than a fleeting look to see what was happening in the back of his cab.

My wrist is released. 'Put both hands on the seat in front of you, turn your face to the front and keep still. I have not finished.

Now!' the last is shouted as I hesitate to obey.

I move to do as you have bid me, and I see the driver's wide eyes in the mirror. I know my cheeks are burning with embarrassment, but I can't tear my eyes from the driver's, fire suddenly exploding within me as I realise that my predicament being watched by another, a total stranger, is heightening my arousal.

Thwack. A second, harder smack makes me jerk and gasp in pain. A sob escapes my lips. I can feel the wetness from my pussy begin to snake down my thighs and my ass burns, focussing on my stinging cheeks makes my clit start to throb, which confuses me.

A third, even harder smack meets my ass cheeks and the scream I am expecting to escape my lips comes out as a moan. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for another.

'That was three. One for each minute I waited.'

We are going back to mine. The second we are through the front door you will do what I say the moment that I say it. If you hesitate I will punish you. If you please me I will please you. Once the front door is shut you will undress quickly and quietly, you will kneel on the floor, knees apart, hands behind your back and eyes down. You will wait like the until I am ready.'

My insides melt. This is what I have been searching for. I have always secretly known that I want, no, need to be dominated in this way, humiliated. Without warning you shove 2 fingers in my dripping pussy, as deep as they will go and your thumb rubs my clit. It is all I can do to not cum there and then. After only a moment you still your hand, and just apply pressure to my clit and a spot deep inside me. I whimper and start to move my hips a little to find the point of release.

'Keep still' you hiss and withdraw your hand slightly.

I calm myself and your fingers move deeper, pressing the wall of my pussy and occasionally brushing your thumb over my clit. I am pinned, by your pressure and my desire. A desire to be dominated, controlled, for my pleasure and pain to fill me to explosion. The driver is still flicking his eyes into the mirror to watch the show, but he seems to realise little more will happen for now and so concentrates on driving, which I am thankful for.

The next 20 minutes pass in a daze. You are silent, still maintaining your hold in me, never quite enough to make me cum as I lay face down in your lap, a virtual stranger, with my burning ass held high, in the back of a cab going who knows where. I ask myself what the fuck I think I'm doing, but the trembling wetness and fire in my pussy stops rational thought. I want to cum. So much. I want to be fucked. Everywhere.

* * *

'Be ready when I return.' You disappear through a darkened door leading from the hall, closing it behind you.

I remove my dress. Folding it neatly and placing it under the small table with a phone in the hall with my shoes and bag. I then kneel on the floor by the door, my breasts pushed out in front of my by my position, my nipples already hard in anticipation and wait... 5 minutes, 10, I loose count... The tension in me building.

The door suddenly opens and reflexively I look up to see you naked and glorious in front of me. My jaw drops a little as you stride over and slap my face hard. Tears spring to my eyes and one hand gets halfway to my cheek. You slap my other cheek, and I realise... I looked at you, and I moved. My hand returns behind me and I look down, hoping I am in time.

'Good girl. You are learning. Tell me, have you done this before?'

'No Sir.' softly, hoping you will not send me away.

'If you wish, if this is not what you want, you may leave now.'

This is left hanging. The seconds tick by as I kneel immobile, waiting for you to continue.

'Good. I had so hoped you would choose to stay.

While you are with me, your are mine. My slave, my toy, and you will obey me completely. I will fuck you however I choose, use you. You will receive immense pleasure in my doing so, but pain also, although that too will be pleasure. If you wish me to stop at any point because the pain is too much you may use the word 'red'. I do not want to injure you, but I do want to hurt you, for my pleasure also. Do you understand what this means?'

'Yes Sir, I do and I will.'

'Good girl. Now, I think it is time you got acquainted with my cock. Open that pretty mouth of yours.'

I tilt my chin up and open up. You move further forward and use one hand to guide your cock, hard and erect, to my lips. I am now on more familiar territory as I dart my tongue out and begin to lick you. I run my tongue around the ridge of your cock's head, lick the underside slowly, then widen my mouth to take you inside. I think about moving my hands to my pussy but know this would not be appreciated so they remain behind my back as I suck your cock, taking it a little deeper every time. I am pleased to hear small grunts of pleasure from you and I pull back so only the tip, now sticky with my saliva and your pre cum, is touching my lips. As I begin to move forward again you grab the back of my head by my hair, pulling me deep onto your engorged cock, the end deep in my throat making me gag. You begin fucking my face, thrusting deep inside me. I cannot move my head and I struggle to breathe and not gag as your cock hits the back of my throat, your balls slapping my chin with every thrust. I am loving this, and my pussy leaks more of my juices to dribble down my thighs. Suddenly you pull out completely, allowing your cum to spurt over my face, running down my cheeks and chin to drip on my heaving breasts. You release my hair and step back to admire the view.

'Very good. Your willing mouth has pleased me.'

I glow with the compliment, hoping this is not the end. My boyfriend struggles to cum more than once, and I sincerely hope that I will be allowed the release of orgasm now that you have shot your hot load over my face.

'Come.' you walk back towards the door you used earlier, and I crawl after you.

'Kneel on the bed, in the middle.'

I climb up and position myself as directed. The room is quite dark, lit only by a few candles and a table lamp, which illuminates an assortment of toys, many of which I have never seen before, laid out beneath it. The bed is a metal framed king size with tall posts at each corner. You move to one side and take my wrist, pulling it towards one post where a cuff is chained, buckling it to my wrist, pulling my arm out and forwards. You move to the other side and repeat the process, leaving me with my face pressed to the mattress and both arms pulled forwards and out and my pink ass high in the air, my glistening pussy ready for whatever is to come next. You move onto the bed behind me and spread my knees wide. A cuff is fastened to one ankle and then the other, and I find my ankles cannot move together, a bar between the cuffs keeps them open.

You murmur approvingly, running your hands up my thighs and over my ass, up my back then move them round to my breasts. I start to moan, my arousal wet between my legs. Your fingers play gently with my hard nipples for a moment before pinching them sharply and I squeal. You begin to twist and pull them and I cannot help the moans that escape my lips, pleasure and pain blurring into each other. You continue the assault until I can't help but cry out 'please...'

You move away, and after a moment my breath is forced from my body and my ass is suddenly aflame. You have hit me with something hard, not your hand, and it hurts so much I cry out. Again and again you beat my ass with the paddle until tears course down my face, mixing with the cum, and then you hit me some more. The pain recedes and the burning turns into an incandescent glow that spreads through me and my cries turn into an animal sound I have never heard from my lips. Finally you stop, and I am left panting...

Your fingers find my pussy, sopping wet and ready. 'You really are enjoying this. I can tell... You are so very wet.' Pushing 2 fingers inside me you start fucking me hard with them, your thumb flicking my clit periodically as I moan and push back to meet you, willing you deeper. I feel your other hand rub my ass, moving closer to the hole there and I start to pull away.

'No, please...'

'Yes. I told you that I will use you as I see fit. And right now I think this hole here needs some attention.' With the last word, a finger pushes inside my ass and I buck and try to pull away, wriggling to try and dislodge the invader.

Then you are gone, leaving my pussy as empty as my ass. I have never done the anal thing and it scares me a little. But I realise you will do whatever you want with me, and it thrills me, so...

A stream of cold wet hits my ass, running down my crack causing me to shudder. Then something colder and hard is pressed to my clit and slowly runs over the entrance to my pussy to push gently at my ass hole. It feels strange, painful yet fulfilling, wrong but so right... As the plug goes in it stretches my ass, wider and wider until the length of it fills me and I almost cum from this alone. The shaft narrows at the base, allowing my ass muscles to close around it and keep it in side me.

12