My Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second object repeats the journey, stopping at the sopping entrance to my pussy, slowly you push it inside me as I cum, the feeling of both my pussy and ass full at the same time pushing me over the edge. As my orgasmic spasms subside, you spank me again and again, bringing wave after wave of intense pleasure and my moans of need and desire turn to screams of pure sexual delight even though the tears are still pouring down my face, feelings I never beloved possible before tonight. You move my knees up my body to rest near my breasts, and you then move to kneel between my arms. You grab my hair and pull my head up and body forward so that my mouth meets your cock once again and you slowly start to fuck my face again, gently at first, withdrawing almost all the way before sliding the full length of your rigid cock into mouth. I am filled in all holes and I am loving it.

One hand releases my hair, and suddenly the plug in my ass comes alive, vibrating. I would scream out again but for the cock buried in my mouth. You hold yourself still, deep inside me, my throat muscles contracting around the head as my ass muscles contract around the vibrator and I cum again. I had no idea my body could do this and I never want it to stop.

You withdraw and move behind me again, taking hold of the dildo in my pussy and begin to fuck me furiously with it. My mouth is empty and I scream, unable to stop myself, my body on fire. With a final thrust the dildo is pulled from me and the warmth of your cock replaces it.

You pound into me, with such ferocity my face hits the mattress again. Harder and deeper than anything I have felt before. You reach in front of me to find my clit, circling your fingers around and around, bringing me closer and closer to yet another orgasm. My pussy clenches your cock as I cum and I feel you tense and then relax slightly as your cum fills me. You hold me there, your cock in my pussy and my body racked with spasms, rocking gently, until I am spent, exhausted like never before.

You pull out of me, and a moan of loss escapes my lips and you chuckle. 'You want more? You really are a slut! I am impressed.' Your compliment sends a wave of delight through me. 'But not just yet. We have the whole weekend ahead of us...'

My ankles are unshackled, then my wrists. You guide me off the bed and to the bathroom and turn on the shower. 'Clean yourself. Leave the butt plug in and return to the bedroom when you are done. You will lay on the bed and sleep, you need to regain your energy for the morning.' You hand me a towel and leave the room. I step into the shower and let the water run over me as I contemplate what I have done, and had done to me tonight. My thoughts and emotions are jumbled, I love my boyfriend and am shocked and angry with myself at my behaviour, but what has happened tonight makes me feel more complete than ever before. I have never come so hard or so many times , and thinking about the way that you have treated me and used me almost makes me come again.

I dry myself as I return to your room. You are waiting, and without a word you re buckle my wrists in the cuffs, leaving me spread face down on the bed. You kiss me tenderly and whisper 'Sleep now' before you leave the room. Confused but sated I drift off, jolted half awake again as the plug in my ass I had momentarily forgotten was there springs to life. I drift off again, wondering what more tomorrow will bring, the vibrations in my ass lulling me into an exhausted sleep, filling my dreams with you and your dominance over me.

To be continued...

12