My Submissive Summer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't guys pigs?" She asked.

"I saw that one guy pull you into his lap." She added.

"It happens, some are nice." I said.

She leaned on the counter top. She was flirting with me. I was shocked.

"Are you joining us for breakfast?" I asked.

"No, I have to get my girl from my sister before she leaves for work." She replied

"Aww…how old is she, got any pictures?" I asked.

"In my purse, I will show you." Eva commented.

We walked out and chatted for a little while. She showed her pictures of her angel. She handed me her number and address.

"When I'm not working, I get kind of lonely and need some adult conversation, so feel free to call me." Eva said.

She hugged me good-bye and left. We went to breakfast and I paid for everyone. It was the least I could do for how nice they have been to me. I made it home, crawled into bed and fell asleep.

It was a beautiful day out, I made my way over to Mr. Bernstein's place and put on a bikini and laid in the sun relaxing. I read some of the text I had to read for a class that I had in the fall then a magazine. I was so relaxed and rested. This place was so secluded; I decided to sunbathe in the nude. Every time, I closed my eyes, visions of Katie and Ron filled my head. My hand began to move down toward my pussy. The cool breeze moved over my body and moistening pussy. It felt so good. I ran my hands over my breasts and moved my other hand down to my pussy. I rubbed my pussy slowly and slide a finger in and out of my pussy. I was really getting into it, I moaned and purred and was so close to climaxing.

"No fair, you started without me." I heard.

I was startled, opened my eyes, and saw it was Katie.

"Its not how you start, its how you finish." I replied.

"Aren't you afraid that someone would see you." Katie asked.

"This area is secluded and no one outside the house can see in here, well, maybe the satellites in space can see." I replied.

"There's a spare room downstairs that you can change in." I added.

She walked into the house and came back a few minutes later naked.

"You shouldn't be the only naked person here, it would be rude not to join you." Katie said with a smile as she sits down next to me.

"So, what do you say if I get you all hot and bothered then we jump in the pool." She said.

"I'm all yours." I replied.

She leaned in and kissed me. Her hand brushed against my moist pussy and she rubbed my clit softly then a little harder. I moaned into her ear as she kissed my neck and the top of my breasts. I leaned back onto the chair with my legs spread apart with this amazingly beautiful woman in between them.

"Oh, god, I missed you." I moaned out as she teased my nipple with her tongue.

She moved back up and we passionately kissed. My hands were now rubbing the small of her back and caressing her firm ass. She stood up and led me to the stairs in the pool. She walked into the pool and pulled me in with her. We kissed some more and let our hands explore each other's bodies. I leaned back onto the stairs to the pool and Katie spread my legs apart and slowly moved up to my pussy. She kissed my clit and moved her tongue in and out of my pussy.

"Oh yes, that feels so good." I replied as the motion of her tongue and the cool water from the pool made me so excited.

Her hands rubbed and squeezed my breasts while she was fucking my pussy with her tongue. I moaned in delight. When she removed her hands from my breasts, I replaced her hands and played with my breasts while she pulled the hood of my clit back and began to rub it softly while continuing to move her tongue in and out of my pussy. Her tongue ring was driving me wild. She began to lick my clit, her cold tongue ring sent shivers up my spine and I moaned in ecstasy. She slid 1 finger inside my pussy and moved it in and out repeatedly. She added a second finger inside as she increased the pressure applied to my clit.

"Oh yes, oh god, you are amazing, its feels so good, don't stop." I scream out while my hips begin to rise off the stair.

She moved with my motion and that drove me to the brink of pure delight. She sped up the fingering, licking my clit. I started to orgasm and screamed in pleasure so loud that I thought the whole neighborhood would hear. I orgasm repeatedly and she didn't stop. I moaned and screamed in sheer pleasure repeatedly. She stops and looks up at me. I watched her crawl up my body. She kissed and sucked on each breast briefly then proceeded to kiss me. I could taste my pussy on her lips and I wrapped my legs around her and didn't wanna let go.

"Mmm, that was wonderful." I said with a smile.

She smiled back and then her wet body slid thru my legs and she dragged me in the pool. We playful splashed water on each other and chased each other in and around the pool. I finally caught her, grabbed her and gave her a few kisses on the lips. We laid back down on the pool side chairs and let the worked on our tans. The sun glistened off her body and I just wanted to do what she was able to for me.

"So, your landlord lets you use this pool whenever u wanna." Katie asked.

"Yes, I clean and he lets me use the pool when I wanna." I replied

"What else because those outfits in the closet aren't exactly a guys size and they look perfect for you?" She said inquisitively.

"Ok, I hook up with him once in awhile also, here's the story." I explained that I felt sorry for him one day; it happened, then he asked if it could happen again. I kind of crumbled and agreed to it.

"You little slut you." She joked.

"Who else you doing?" I asked.

"My neighbor Ron." I replied.

"Do tell?" Katie inquired.

"I met him when I was moving in, he helped me with something, we hit it off then he got me off many times." I said.

"So, we been hooking up on and off for a few months." I added.

"Details, details sister." Katie said.

"He is 6'3", built like Greek god, shaved head, dark skin and an amazing cock, 9 inches long and thick as your forearm." I told her.

"You go girl." Katie joked.

" So he's got you dick whipped huh." She added.

I smiled coyly and nodded yes. I told her about the great orgasms and sex. We laughed and joked.

"You hungry." Katie asked.

"Sure, I can eat you out…I mean order out." I replied.

She smiled and replied. "Sure and in due time you will be."

We ordered some pizza and laid out in the sun. We heard the delivery guy pull up.

"Hey, lets give him a shock." Katie says.

"Lets both answer the door naked and make out a little bit." She said with a devilish grin.

We ran to the door and opened it up. A geeky teenage boy nearly dropped the pizza when we opened the door. We smiled at him and I took the pizza and put it on the near table. She was about to hand him the money when I grabbed her hand and kissed her. Our hands probed each other's bodies and she gave me a little spank on the ass as we parted the kiss.

"I'm so sorry, I just can't get enough of her." I said.

"You can keep the change." I said seductively.

He stood there in shock and it would not surprise me if he came right there. We closed the door and he was still standing there. We laughed as we walked into the kitchen. I threw her a t-shirt and we stuffed our face.

"You have to work tonight." I asked.

"Nope, got the night off, I switched with an another girl, she needed some extra money." Katie says.

We finished dinner and I gave her a tour of the place.

"So, when do I get to see you in your stripper wear?" She asked.

"Which fantasy would you like me to fulfill?" I replied.

"So, I hear that you worked last night." Katie mentioned.

"Yea, Jackie was in a bind and I helped her out, I had fun minus the dumb guys and I'm pretty sure Eva was hitting on me." I told her.

"No way." Katie says.

I shook my head yes.

"You are just lil miss popular aren't you." Katie joked.

I smiled and replied "I only have eyes for you."

She moved in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You so sweet, why don't we move into the master bedroom?" She walks into the spare bedroom adjacent to the kitchen, grabs her bag, and tells me to lead the way.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"You will see as she smacks my butt." Katie replies.

We arrive at the master bedroom and she dumps out her bag onto the bed. She brought a vibrator with her and a strap on dildo. She smiles and places her hand under my chin and raises it up to meet her kiss. We passionately kiss and this time she lets me do all the work. I start to kiss her neck while my hands caress her firm ass. She sits on the bed and lays back. I get on top of her and kiss her on her lips. I suck in her nipple for a lil bit; use my tongue to tease her nipple while my other hand squeezes the other breast. I switched to the other and did the same.

"Oh Tara, that's it keep going." Katie moaned.

I kissed my way downward and circled her bellybutton with my tongue while my hand began to explore her moist pussy. I kissed her clit and brushed my cheek against it. I spread her legs apart some more and ran my tongue in between her pussy lips, parting them a little bit. I rubbed her clit softly as I licked up and down her pussy a few more times.

"Mmmm, yes." Katie purred.

I pulled back the hood over her clit and flicked my tongue at it several times while guiding my finger into her now wet pussy. I looked up at her enjoying herself. I moved my finger out of her pussy, took it into my mouth, and sucked it clean. She smiled as I went back to pleasing this amazing woman. I teased and flicked at her clit. I reached for the vibrator and turned it on low. I ran it over her inner thigh and over her stomach.

"Oh yes, that feels good." She moaned.

I moved the vibrator over her clit and pressed it against it. She moaned louder. I slowly inserted it into her soaking wet pussy. I slid it in and out repeatedly while teasing her clit. I began to flick at the clit faster and faster. I began to change speeds on the vibrator from low to high and back to low. Her hips rose off the bed with every speed change and moaned wildly. I repeated the motion several times.

"I'm cumming." Katie moans.

She began to orgasm. Her hips bucked wildly in the air. I tried my best to stay with her. She lets out a finish sigh. I looked up, her chest was heaving, and she looked satisfied. I kissed her stomach and in between her breasts. I moved on top of her and kissed her soft luscious lips.

"That was great." Katie says.

I kissed her again and laid next to her. She pulled the hair away from my face and kissed me on my forehead.

"Did you like that, I could do it again if you are not satisfied." I said.

"No, no, your were great for your first time. You know what they say practice makes perfect." Katie says.

I smiled and circled her bellybutton with my fingernail. She reaches over and grabs the strap on.

"I want you to use this on me and if you like I can do it to you." Katie says. I stand up and she puts it on me. She kisses my stomach and get in the missionary position in the bed.

"This is bigger than half my old boyfriends." I joked.

She motioned me to join her. I crawled onto the bed and moved in between her legs. I was staring into her beautiful eyes. I passionately kissed her as I guided the strap on dildo into her pussy. She moaned softly while we kissed. I slowly began to move it in and out while I kissed her lips, then neck. I rose my upper body up from her and increased my pace. She moaned in ecstasy. She ran her hands over my arms and moved her head up to kiss me. I leaned in and kissed her again.

"Harder." she whispers.

I increased my pace and she went wild. Her face showed the pleasure of sex. She moaned and her legs wrapped around me and pushed me deeper into her. The thoughts of the dozens of poundings I have taken over the years and in particularly this summer filled my minds and my pace increased even more.

"Oh yes, oh god, fuck me Tara."

Katie moans out then bites her lip to muffle the screams of enjoyment. I continued my rapid motion and she was squeezing tighter and tighter. I sensed that she was close to orgasm and I fucked her harder and faster.

She moaned "I'm cumming for you." repeatedly and I kept going.

Her hands were holding me tight and I felt her fingernails digging into my back as she orgasm. Her legs loosened its grip on me and her hands just caressed my back. I kept the dildo inside her completely and laid on top of her, kissing her chin, nose and lips.

"Mmm..Don't move, just hold me." Katie says.

I wrapped my arms around her while she kissed my shoulder and chest. Her arms held me close to her. She let go of me and I pulled out of her and moved next to her. She began to take off the strap on from me. I smiled and she knew that I want it. She put it on.

"I wanna taste you." I said.

She moved up close to my face and a licked up and down the rubber dildo and started to bob up and down on it. I teased the tip of the dildo with my tongue while looking up at her. She repositioned herself between my legs, slid the dildo inside me and began to fuck my pussy. I moaned and screamed in ecstasy. It almost felt like a real cock in me. She passionately kissed me while I held her close to me. I came several times and she collapsed on top of me. We laid there exhausted and satisfied sexually. As the night wore on we continued to make love to each and it was truly amazing. We fell sleep in each other's arms and I had a huge smile on my face.

I awoke before Katie. I laid there and watched the sweet angel sleep for a little while. I put on a t-shirt and kissed her on the forehead then walked down into the kitchen. I cleaned up from the night before and started to make breakfast. Just as breakfast was about ready. I heard Katie coming downstairs.

"Mmm..what smells so good?" she said.

"French toast." I replied.

She walked up and kissed me on the lips.

"You were great last night." She added.

I actually turned red from blushing. I served her breakfast, sat down and ate while we talked.

"It is another beautiful day, care to stay her all day." I asked.

"I'd love too sweetie, but I have so many things to do today." She replied.

"Anything, I can help with." I commented.

"No, not unless you know anything about finance." Katie said.

"Well, if you count asking your grandparents or mom for money, I'm a genius." I joked.

We talked about how my folks were divorced and that my grandfather owned a successful company.

"Maybe I can talk my grandfather into giving you a job when you are finished with grad school. I said to Katie.

"Will see what happens." She said.

"Then I can be your hot submissive secretary that you have your way with daily." I joked.

"So, you going to be working anymore at the club?" Katie asks.

"I doubt it, it was a favor for Jackie." I replied.

We chatted some more and then parted ways. We kissed again and I watched her walk to her car. She blew kisses and waved at me. I straightened up Mr. Bernstein's house and went back to mine.

I passed the park near my place and decided to stop and watch the hot, sweaty black men play basketball. There were 6 guys playing on the court. One of guys that I have been with noticed me watching them and came over to my car.

"Hey baby, see anything you like." One commented as he leaned against my car.

I moved my hand toward his cock and began to rub it softly. Part of me had no idea what I was doing while the other half was hot and horny. He lowered his gym shorts, stepped up to my car and stuck his massive cock in my car window. I grabbed his shaft and ran my tongue around his head, up and down his shaft. I teased his balls with my hand and began to bob back and forth on his cock. After several minutes of hungrily sucking the guy's cock, he blew his load in my mouth and allowed me to lick him clean.

I heard a voice from the court say." Hey, when is it our turn."

"Whoever wins can get the same treatment and can go first." I yelled from my car. "Those that lose need some sort of encouragement, so you will have to wait." I added with a devilish smile.

The game seemed to pick up in intensity and after a few minutes of savoring, the first guy's cum in my mouth the game was finished. The team that won raced over to my car and began to argue on who goes first.

"Who scored the most points?" I asked.

The guy raised his hand and I pointed to him and motioned him to come over. He slid down his shorts and the sweaty, musty smell of his cock sent me into frenzy. He blew his load almost instantly and the next guy took his place. I licked and bobbed up and down. The winning team each blew their load in my mouth and I motioned the losing team to come over. I gave them the same treatment as the winning team and each blew their load in my mouth. As, I was finishing up on the last guy. I heard a voice in a distance.

"What is going on here?" A large, overweight black policeman asked everyone.

"We were just talking with the fine girl" One of the ball players said.

The cop turned to me to see if that was true.

"Yes, officer, that is true" I said.

He did not believe me. It might have been because I had a stream of cum off the side of my lips.

"Now, you are lying to me." The officer said.

"I am sorry." I told the officer.

"I could take you in for a myriad offenses, but I am in a good mood, so you know what you have to do don't you." He said.

"Yes, sir." I stated.

He moved close to the car window and I undid his pants and pulled out his cock. I began to lick around this average size cock and lick up and down its thickening shaft. I could hear him groaning and grunting from my cock sucking skills. Several minutes later, he blew his load in my mouth. He pulled back from the car, zipped up and warned me that if I show up here again and do what I did, he would arrest me.

I was soaking wet from seeing all those cocks and was very aroused by the cop threatening me. I made it back home and quickly pulled out the vibrator to finish myself off. I finished myself off and wished that I had the connections that I had during the school year and then this vibrator would be pointless but I was not allowed to see any men from before and only do those that Ron told me too. Part of me became scared on what Ron would do if he found out about the mall guys and the park guys. However, the guys at the park, I already hooked up with or at least thought I did, so that would not matter to him that much. I was ready for any punishment that Ron would give me.

12