All Comments on 'My Subway Angel'

by Malice2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely loved this story

This is a wonderful story. Im a true romantic at heart and was just captivated by the story. You could almost feel the love they seem to share. My only sorrow is I wish you had ended it later...I would have loved to see how they were days, weeks, months later. Do they stay as one? Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and Romantic

Hot and romantic all rolled into one. The feelings you describe at the beginning, not knowing if you'll ever see the person again, coulda-woulda-shoulda.. all feelings i'm sure everyone's felt from time to time. Awesome read!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Sweet and hot

We should all have such encounters in the New York subway. I know exactly what you mean--sometimes you see a total stranger who just takes your breath away with his/her beauty, and the happiness at being privileged to witness such a sight is mixed with despair, because you know you'll never see them again. I've never had a sequel to such a glimpse that remotely resembles what you describe, worse luck :-). Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely, sexy story

That was a great story, really enjoyed it. I'm going to check out your other listings now.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 17 years ago
Gorgeous Sexiness

Darling, I don't think you need an editor at all. Litty are just a bit squeamish about things, like when you're vague about age or there's an issue with violence. I've banged my head on their Ed. team plenty of times and it's frustrating but it certainly doesn't mean you can't write. This story is well laid out, with a good plot structure, excellent, believably fanciable characters and red hot sex. What more could anyone want?

Keep on keepin' on!

xx.Sadie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I absolutely loved this story!!

Keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

i love this! your story and disclaimer are so both so poignantly sweet. i hope you will one day find that special someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

A really beautiful story.

And sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!

After readig this exceptional story, all I can really say is WOW!! There are no words that can fully explain my feelings as I was reading this story. Bravo!!! Well done!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story. Reminded me of a guy I saw once. He was beautiful and i was lucky enough to get the chance to speak to him but i never saw him again after that. This story is lovely, the detail is amazing and the story just draws you in. Thanks for sharing, it was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hope

Love not in simple. But love like flying into the sky to touch the stars or diving deep into the very depths of the sea.

***Hold your breath and hope***

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's STILL my favorite

This is one of my absolute all-time favorites. I read it over and over and over again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I find it really touching when "love at first sight" hits you so clearly.

~mozzarella

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very sexy

i never have read your stuff oooooo myyyyyyy hot. keep goimng

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
been there

it is amazing what happens when we come across a beautiful soul like that. it stops time for us and steals our breath. there's nothing like it in the world. i saw mine in a coffee shop and couldn't find it in me to brave the rejection. he was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I've seen other beautiful people before and since, but something about him was different. i am sad that you never saw your angel again, but be glad you saw him. some live their whole lives not knowing that perfect moment out of time. thank you for this story. it brought back memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous