My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 02

Story Info
He's your what!?
6.1k words
19.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Foreword: This notice is to those readers who have issues with reading anything that may be gay in nature. A small part of this chapter contains descriptions of male masturbation and a short passive gay scene. The two passages are about 1000 words out of nearly 6000 words, so it's relatively short. These passages are integral to the storyline, serving the purpose of defining the unique relationship between the main female character of this story and another man. Nonetheless I hope you enjoy this chapter. _____BilyumQ

*

This is chapter two of an ongoing story about a long term relationship I had with one of the most exciting and provocative women I'd ever met. Well let's be totally honest here and call it what it is, an affair. At the time this affair began I'd been married for twenty plus years to a wonderful woman, who I can admit is much too good for the likes of me.

Throughout my marriage I've always had a problem remaining faithful, not because I wasn't getting what I needed at home, quite the contrary, my wife and I enjoy a robust and healthy sex life. No, my lack of fidelity is solely my fault and stems from my own compulsions. I've always craved being with other women, craved the difference in how they felt, how they smelled, how they tasted, how they kissed, how they made love...these differences are what I wanted to experience the most.

Selfish of me? Absolutely.

Candy, my current lover, and I met though a work related event. She'd attended a presentation I'd made out of town at an industry trade show. Because of that presentation she contracted with us to take a look at her company and make recommendations on how she could improve certain aspects of her business. And for the first eight months of our relationship things were strictly business, everything that occurred between us was friendly but very professional. But on the night of the dinner she held for her staff celebrating the end of the project things changed between us...dramatically. After the initial first two encounters that first night, we met about a week or so later at a downtown hotel and made love again. After that...

Candy and I spoke often, about once or twice a day by phone during the next few weeks. But even though we were both eager to get together again we'd not had an opportunity because either she or I had other obligations.

But on Thursday of the third week since our last rendezvous Candy asked if I could come to her home early on Saturday morning.

By coincidence my wife had informed me just the evening before she had a full day planned with her girlfriends for the upcoming Saturday; they were making a day of it at the mall after an early morning round of golf.

Since I knew I was going to be free that day and also given I was very eager to get with Candy again I told her I'd be there.

After our call I thought about Candy and realized how much I missed her. I've got to admit this revelation came as a surprise.

I arrived at her home about nine a.m. and after closing her front door we stood in the foyer and she stepped into me, pressing her body against mine and placed her arms around my neck then gave me a very long, very passionate kiss. Afterwards she took my hand and led me into the living room where we sat together on the sofa, Candy still holding my hand.

After talking a bit more then an hour, catching up on what had been going on in our respective lives, Candy turned around, folded her legs behind her and lay in my arms. We spent the next twenty minutes or so making out as she allowed my hands to roam over her and her hands moved through my hair.

Candy seemed to enjoy kissing as much as I did. And I do love kissing. Kissing someone who enjoys being kissed is as much of a turn on for me as any kind of foreplay you could engage in. Not everyone enjoys kissing like this, but I do, and so it seemed did Candy.

After twenty or thirty minutes of kissing Candy stood and pulled me by my hand saying, "Let's go upstairs."

Her bedroom was huge and fittingly very feminine, all pink and frilly with floor to ceiling mirrors running about six feet from the room corners along the walls on each side of the bed. On the far side of the bed in the corner nearest the headboard she had mirrors set up like they use in a lot of clothing stores. You know, two mirrors set at a forty-five degree angle to the back mirror, offering a view all around you if you were standing inside them.

After entering her bedroom Candy turned back to face me, stepped into my arms, and we hugged and kissed standing near the foot of her bed. We kissed long, deep and passionately, our hands exploring each other. Then we began to undress each other between kisses and once we were both nude we fell onto the bed together.

After kissing me one last time she moved almost immediately down my body, letting her tongue flick over my nipples as she cupped my balls. As her hand played with my balls her tongue flicked over each nipple then she pursed her lips over my right one and sucked on it about fifteen or twenty seconds.

Finished with my nipples Candy moved down and licked along the shaft and over the head of my cock as it lay flat against my belly. She held onto my balls while her lips slid up and down my six inch length. My cock leaks a lot of precum when I'm excited and every so often she made sure she licked up any that had collected.

Before scooting herself up on the bed just a bit she released my nuts then held my cock in her hand. Once she'd positioned herself where she wanted to be she took me into her mouth and sucked my cock for several minutes, her mouth moving silkily up and down my shaft. On each upstroke her tongue would lick at the head of my cock, over the tip and around the ridge before sliding my member deep into her mouth again.

After three or four minutes of great head her mouth gave up my cock, but she kept her hand wrapped around it as she moved lower and licked and sucked on my balls. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth one at a time and gently sucked on them as she stroked my cock.

Releasing my balls she said, "Pick your legs high up for me."

When I had she moved lower and passed her tongue over my asshole several times, the tip moving around and over my rear opening. She ate my ass for a minute or so before licking and sucking her way back up.

After I'd lowered my legs she took my cock back into her mouth, holding it around the base with one hand. She picked up where she'd left off, delivering superb head. After her wonderful mouth, lips and tongue had moved up and down on me for five or so minutes I reached down and pulled her up to me and kissed her again.

I needed to cool off just a bit as she'd brought me not necessarily to the edge of cumming, but maybe to the edge of the edge.

We kissed for another minute or so, then while still holding my mouth to hers I rolled her over onto her back. She laid back, her head on a pillow as I moved down her body pausing to suck and play with her nipples after I'd nuzzled her neck and earlobes a moment or two.

I ran my left hand over her breasts, caressing them for several seconds, gently squeezing them. Then I moved my mouth close to one nipple and licked around then over it. Taking the nipple between my lips I teased the end of it with the tip of my tongue as I nursed gently on her. Her nipple hardened and the areole around it crinkled to the touch of my fingers and tongue. As I sucked one nipple I played with the other, using the flat part of the tip of my middle finger to lightly caress around the hardening bud of her other breast. That areole too crinkled to my touch and after sucking on the first nipple twenty or thirty seconds I moved my mouth to the second and played with the first with my fingers.

For the next three minutes or so I moved back and forth sucking on each of her nipples in turn. My fingers and mouth keeping contact with her tit flesh during this entire time, never leaving them un-stimulated.

Ready now to move on to something different, when I next moved my mouth from one nipple to the other I didn't bring my fingers to the one I'd just left. Instead I moved my hand back and forth, left to right over her lower chest and belly, eventually changing the motion to a small circular one. My fingers lightly touched her, dancing so close they sometimes touched and they sometimes didn't. Candy's belly muscles rippled and contracted to the light caresses.

Still nursing on her nipple my hand moved through her pubic hair and then onto the top of her left thigh. At first my hand rubs, almost massages her thighs, first the left then the right. Then my fingers curled, as my mouth traded nipples again, so that I was now using my fingernails to lightly and gently scratch from the bottom up the tops of her thighs.

Candy spread her legs for me as my hand caressed her thighs, allowing me to caress the inside of her left thigh before moving my hand over her sex, cupping it. Using the flat of my hand I rub over the outside of her pussy, at times allowing just three or four fingertips to caress her.

Leaving her nipple I move down her body, licking and kissing as I go, pausing at her navel to lick around it.

As I lick and kiss her torso I lift myself up and move between her legs. Crawling back on my thighs I keep licking and kissing her body as I move lower.

Now laying between her legs my face at her pussy I pass my tongue up her right outer lip, right along the edge where the side of my tongue brushes against the side of her inner lips. Bringing my tongue back down I work it between her lips at her hole, prying her lips apart with my tongue as I drill deeper, eventually pushing my tongue into her hole. I can taste the fluid of her excitement there as my tongue moves up out of her hole, upwards parting her lips moving up to the bottom of her clit where I stop and move down again, flicking my tongue as I go.

My tongue moves up and down, left and right through her lips. Sometimes I use the tip of my tongue flicking it here, there, everywhere. Sometimes it's the tip licking rather then flicking and other times I use the flat of my tongue to lick between her lips. My tongue, either flat or with just the tip moves over and though her pussy, occasionally licking and flicking against her clit too. To my mouth and tongue action I added two fingers inside her, her pussy clasping against them as they pumped in and out of her.

A couple of times Candy held my mouth over her clit as I licked and flicked it, or even sucked it as she had several small orgasms. By the same token she also moved my mouth and tongue away from her clit when she was too close to cumming and wanted to prolong it.

Finally after I'd eaten her pussy for more then fifteen minutes Candy was ready to cum. Candy was one of a very few women I'd ever been with that enjoyed their clit being sucked on, didn't find the feeling too intense. So when she felt her orgasm approaching Candy held my mouth over her clit and told me, "Suck it," which I did as I also kept my fingers pumping in and out of her wet clasping pussy. When Candy came her back arched, her orgasm intense, her hands pressing my face into her crotch, her pussy walls clamping on my fingers. Candy pushed herself against my probing fingers, tongue and sucking mouth as her orgasm, wave after wave rolled over her.

When she had come down from her orgasm I remained where I was, lying between her legs with my head on her thigh as she caught her breath. I lay watching as her chest, her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply in and out.

A minute or so later I knelt up and put my hands on her hips and physically rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her up onto her knees.

Candy lay with her head on the pillow but she spread her knees apart for me.

I sat and ran my hands over her ass and the backs of her thighs for a minute before leaning in and licking her ass cheeks. Pushing my face between her cheeks I lick her asshole, licking over, around and into it. My hands on her cheeks I spread her wide as my mouth moves up and down the length of her ass licking as I go. My mouth moves low enough to tongue fuck her pussy again licking inside her tasting her delicious pussy juices. Then it moved up and over her asshole again.

After two minutes or so of my eating her ass Candy said, "Wait a second." Then she pulled away and reached into her night side stand and took out a tapered vibrating dildo. Moving into the center of the bed she got back into the position she'd been in. After I'd moved myself around so she could use the vibrator on herself I went back to eating her ass as she rubbed the tip of the vibrator over her clit and lips before pushing it into her pussy.

I ate her ass for another two minutes as she masturbated with the vibrator. Another minute later and she began to moan and move her hips more animatedly as she pushed and pulled the vibrator in her pussy.

But before she came she stopped playing with herself and fell down onto the bed and rolled over and asked me, "Would you get on the bed like I was?"

I nodded and knelt on the bed as she had just been. Candy sat cross-legged on the bed and with her hands on my hips pulled me back until my knees were straddling her hips, her knees under me. She kissed and licked my cheeks then moved her mouth between my cheeks and licked and ate my asshole. After two or three minutes she pulled away and replaced her tongue with the soft flexible tip of the tapered dildo she'd used on herself, rubbing the vibrating tip over and around my anal opening.

From behind me as she rubs the tip of the vibrator over my rear hole she asks, "Can I put this in you?"

After hesitating a moment I nod my approval.

Getting some lube from the night side table she squeezed a dollop onto my asshole and smeared it around with the tip of the dildo. She rubbed the vibrators tip over my asshole several times before inserting it into me. She worked the tip deeper and deeper inside me, pushing it in only so deep and holding it there for a second or two before pulling it out again, allowing me to get used to it in my ass, before pushing it in a little deeper the next time. She finally got it all in my ass, the base of the vibrator pressing against my asshole. Then she slowly sawed it in and out several times before she sensed I was comfortable with it. Then she fucked my ass with the dildo in one hand and took my cock in her other and stroked me.

As I knelt on the bed Candy's hands moved in and out or up and down as she played with my cock and fucked my ass with the toy. With the toy she alternated her strokes depth and speed as she fucked me and my cock was leaking precum like a faucet as she did.

I let her fuck my ass and stroke me for four or five minutes more when I just couldn't take anymore. It was stop or cum and I wasn't quite yet ready to cum so I moved forward off the probing sex toy. Then I half turned on my knees and pulled Candy down to lie on her back on the bed.

Getting between her spread legs I rubbed my cock up and down between her wet lips, nudging her clit a few times before placing the head at her hole and entering her.

Candy's eyes were afire with passion as she pulled me deeper into her with her heels on my ass. Looking up at me from her supine position she said huskily, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy and make me cum. Shoot your cum inside me, fuck me now baby."

I started moving my hips back and forth sliding my cock in and out of her at a slow comfortable pace. After a minute I picked up the pace a bit as she used her heels to pull me into her. Another minute passed and I started to pick up a head of steam fucking into her hard and fast, occasionally slowing just a bit to prolong our pleasure.

Candy came once, not a small one but certainly not a big one either. Without stopping I continued to saw in and out of her and after another minute or minute and a half I gave her all that I had left, picking up the pace, slamming my cock into her pussy as hard and fast as she apparently wanted me too, given her heels on my ass were pulling me in on each stroke. Another thirty, forty seconds later Candy began to cum again followed seconds later by my own nut, my cock shooting several heavy spurts of semen into her.

Candy squeezed her legs around my waist as she came, her face a grimace of sexual release as she convulsed twice as her orgasm rolled over her.

When she finally let me go from between her legs I pulled my now semi-hard cock out of her and sat back on my heels. My cum leaked out of her hole and ran down the crack of her ass as I moved to lie down beside her. I placed my arm across her chest below her breasts and pulled her to me, snuggling.

We lay like this for one or two minutes, cuddling together, catching our breath, holding hands, when in the mirror on her side of the bed I notice a section of the mirrored wall behind me swinging slowly open and a naked man emerge from a walk-in closet.

Expecting the worst I quickly roll over and go to get to my feet when Candy placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "No, wait, it's ok, he's my husband."

In my mind I say, "Husband!!" I turn and look at Candy with utter shock and surprise on my face.

In the almost year I've known Candy, the months we worked together on her project and the past few we've been having an affair she never once said anything about or even hinted at having a husband.

She pulled me back to lie beside her again then lay back and spread her legs to let her husband crawl between them. He dove in and ate her pussy ravenously obviously licking up my cum.

When he was done he got off the bed and sat in a wooden chair next to the dresser against the wall near the foot of the bed, never having said a word.

Her husband was dark haired and eyed, about 5'10" and 140 pounds, and while his cock was soft now and dangling between his legs I'd noticed it was about seven inches hard when he came out of the closet.

Confused and wary I sat up against the head board as Candy did the same.

After a moment she introduced her husband as Richard who nodded and said hello.

Then she asked, "Are you upset?"

After a moments thought I told Candy, "I can hardly be upset you're married given my own marital status. But why didn't you tell me, after all you're aware I'm married."

Candy said, "Richard and I have a marriage in name only, one of convenience and for the sake of appearances."

Confusion tingeing the question I asked, "Appearances?"

She looked affectionately at Richard who sat quietly in the chair and said to me, "Richard's gay, strictly gay. And although we've been married thirteen years the marriage has never been consummated. The closest thing to sex with Richard is when he eats other men's cum from my pussy or asshole or when I make him eat it from one of my girlfriend's pussies or asshole. And sometimes I'll use a toy to fuck his ass or make him masturbate for me, but that's about it."

When I didn't say anything she went on.

"We've been friends since my family moved to the old neighborhood when I was in the fourth grade. Richard and I were inseparable and did everything together. You see I was a bit of a tomboy as a young girl," she said shyly.

She continued, "I discovered Richard was gay quite by accident when I walked in and caught him having sex with another boy when we were in the seventh grade. Poor Richard freaked out, crying, begging me not to tell anyone. I told him I understood and shared my secret that one of my girlfriends and me sometimes did things together too. This confession made him feel a little better and he admitted that except for me being his friend he'd never had any interest in girls. After we had talked a while more and both of us realized how important our friendship was to each of us I told him I'd always be there for him."

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
12