My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy said looking at Richard, "You're the first person I've ever told Richard was gay without first having his permission."

Richard smiled and Candy nodded as some communication passed between this unique couple, this husband and wife as they looked into each others eyes.

Going on with her story she said, "I was Richard's 'date' for our high school prom and we went to college together. While in college I fell ill and we discovered I had a female problem that left me unable to become pregnant. Richard stood by my side throughout this ordeal, holding my hand and comforting me. After college Richard and I got married, since in the professional world married people were deemed more stable and reliable if they had roots and responsibilities. Over the years, although we have occasionally slept together for companionship we've always kept separate bedrooms. Richard has his male lovers and I have my lovers, both male and female. The one area where our sex lives intermingle is Richard's submissive to me and does as I tell him."

She looked at me and asked, "Have you ever had sex with a man before?"

I shook my head in the negative.

She asked, "Would you be willing to let Richard suck your cock later? You'll enjoy it; I hear he's quite good at it."

Saying, "We'll see," ended the conversation...for now.

To illustrate her dominance over Richard she told him "masturbate for us."

Sitting in the chair Richard spread his legs wide and started to play with his soft cock, shaking and stretching it until he began to get hard again. He wrapped his right hand around his cock and pulled it up his shaft until the head disappeared into his fist, then reappeared again as he stroked downward.

Candy let him play with his cock about three or four minutes then told him, "Show us your special trick." As Candy watched Richard do as she had told him she played with herself, her left hand between her legs.

Richard scooted his ass to the edge of the chair and grabbed his cock near the base and bent over and after making a couple adjustments to how he was seated was able to take the head and first inch or so of his cock into his mouth.

I admit I was impressed. I'd seen pictures of guys doing this but this was the first live show.

We watched him suck his cock for another two minutes and then Candy told him, "Get the dildo."

It was obvious this was all old hat to them because he responded to such short instructions from her.

From the night side stand he took a large dick shaped dildo, one about eight inches long and very thick with a suction cup base.

As he sat back in the chair Candy told him, "Suck it."

Richard held it to his mouth and licked around the head before taking the head of the dildo into his mouth. He began to take more and more into his mouth and was able to take seven of the dildo's eight inches. As he held the dildo to his mouth with one hand he continued to masturbate with the other.

Candy had her hand between her legs and was idly stroking her clit and lips watching Richard pull his cock and suck on the dildo.

I rolled onto my side and lay my head on her shoulder and played with her nipples as she played with herself. She switched the hand she had on her pussy and placed her left hand on my cock.

After watching him suck the dildo for a few minutes she told Richard breathlessly, "Fuck it."

Richard pulled the cock from his mouth and licked the suction cup base then stood and stuck it to the seat of the wooden chair he'd been seated in. Taking some lube from the night side table he spread a liberal amount on the head of the rubber dick before turning around to sit on the cock. He reached between his legs and held the cock as he sat on it, riding it up and down, taking it in to the base in several lengthening strokes.

It amazed me he could take such a large dildo so quickly and easily.

He rode up and down on the cock as he stroked himself and we could see the head of his cock become wet with his precum.

Candy's right hand was moving quickly between her legs and her left was squeezing and stroking me in time to her masturbation as I continued to play with her nipples, her breathing becoming more of a pant as she watched Richard.

It was obvious that Richard was building towards his own orgasm when Candy told him between pants, "You better not cum."

With that he slowed down the pace of fucking the dildo and stopped jerking his cock. He placed both hands on his thighs and rose and fell on the cock rolling his hips when he had taken it all in then started it over again rising until just the head of the dildo was in his ass.

Candy turned to me at this point and again asked, breathlessly and with her eyes aglow with passion, "Will you let Richard suck you now?"

I could see a look of almost desperation in her eyes; she really wanted to see this happen. After a moment I nodded.

She smiled broadly, kissed me then told Richard, "Get up here and suck him off."

Richard rose off the dildo and crawled onto the bed from the foot. He knelt between my legs, took my cock in his hand and stroked me a few times smearing my own copious precum over the head before leaning in and licking me.

Candy got out of bed, rummaged through her toy drawer a second, and removed a slightly smaller dildo than the one Richard had used on himself. Then she sat in a chair by the side of her bed, one more cushioned than the one Richard had sat in. I watched as she lubed the six inch dildo and lay back in the chair, lifted her legs and inserted the toy into her ass.

As Richard sucked me Candy watched with wide fiery eyes. She shoved the dildo into her ass repeatedly with her right hand around the outside of her hip, her legs bent down at the knees, her knees spread wide resting against the armrests of the chair saying, "Suck him, suck that cock."

Richard started by giving me cheater's head but switched to just mouth action a second later giving me a superb blow job, even better then Candy's.

I looked back and forth, watching Richard's mouth side up and down my cock then would watch Candy fuck her ass with the dildo as she alternately played with her pussy or nipples with her other hand continuing to encourage her husband saying, "Suck that dick, you cock sucker, suck him."

He sucked me for about four minutes and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. Less then a minute later I felt my cum running up and out my cock, filling his mouth as he sucked and swallowed.

As I shot my load and Richard swallowed, Candy moaned loudly and passionately and continued to masturbate, shoving the dildo in and out of her ass faster, her other hand on her pussy, the fingers moving rapidly through her tender flesh saying, "Swallow his cum, oh fuck yeah swallow it."

When I'd finished cumming and Richard had pulled his mouth from my cock she breathlessly and anxiously said to Richard, "Do it now."

He knew exactly what "it" was because when she said that Richard got off the bed and stood between Candy's legs which were pulled back and up as she continued to push the dildo in her asshole, her other hand now playing with her nipples. Standing between her legs Richard stroked his cock just a few times and suddenly shot his load onto Candy's pussy. Almost immediately she threw her head back and began to cum, moaning and fucking her ass faster still as she brought her hand down from her nipples and rubbed his cum into her pussy.

I lay watching this surprisingly erotic act, Candy fucking her ass and rubbing Richards cum through her lips as she moaned and groaned a desperate look on her face as she came once and then came again.

When he'd finished shooting his load onto Candy's pussy Richard walked over and sat back in the wooden chair he'd been in earlier, after removing the dildo that was still standing up on the seat.

When she'd finished cumming Candy let her feet drop heavily, them landing on the floor with a thud, and lay still in the chair, breathing deeply, her eyes closed. Twenty, thirty seconds later the dildo fell to the floor where she'd squeezed it out of her ass.

Slipping out of bed I scooped Candy up from the chair and lay her on the bed where she rolled onto her side into a ball and immediately fell asleep.

Richard said, "Candy will do that sometimes when she's had multiple orgasms, they wear her out."

Nodding my understanding I said, "Thanks for the wonderful blow job."

He smiled and said, "Anytime."

With that he left the room the way he'd entered; back through the closet, pulling the mirrored door closed behind him.

I chuckled to myself and wondered if Lewis Carroll had envisioned anything like this when he'd written "Through the Looking Glass".

Then I lay down beside Candy and covered us and held her to me as she slept. We napped until one thirty in the afternoon then got up and showered together.

Before showering I opened the door and looked into the closet that Richard had come out of and saw that it was huge and had a big comfortable looking chair set to one side of the aisle. Opening the door wider I saw the mirror on the closet door was actually two-way and anyone inside the closet could see everything going on in Candy's bedroom.

After showering we went downstairs to her kitchen and ate the late lunch Richard had prepared then the three of us sat and talked for another hour or so.

After our meal, at Candy's encouragement Richard entertained us with his impressions. He was really quite good, maybe not professional grade but very good nonetheless. He imitated several celebrities believably and we had a good time and laughed uncontrollably at some of his banter.

All and all it had turned out to be an enjoyable Saturday, even given the unexpected sexual "exhibition" and oral performance of Richard.

But now unfortunately it was time for me to leave and Candy kissed me goodbye much as she'd kissed me hello earlier that morning. We stood in her foyer, her arms around my neck as we passionately kissed. Afterwards we held hands as she walked me to my SUV and she gave me one more kiss, her lips pressed against mine for several long seconds before she moved away and said, "Call me soon sweetie."

On the drive home I got to thinking about Candy and I; our relationship. I concluded I was pleased with the way things were progressing between us.

She was independent minded and wasn't looking for anyone to "take care" of her financially. Quite the contrary frankly, she had to be careful some swinging dick wasn't trying to hook his wagon to her horse and ride her success to his security. While by no means would I be able to retire I was financially secure, so she knew I wouldn't be trying to tap into her money.

I enjoyed Candy's company very much; she was just such a great pleasure to spend any kind of time with. Candy was attractive, pleasant, well-mannered, fun, politically and socially aware, someone you could talk to about anything. No, Candy was no airhead.

Sexually she was a dynamo, but she knew there was a time to play around and a time not to.

Even before our affair began Candy knew I was married and had no issues with it. And as I found out today, she was already married too so she wouldn't be looking to get married. It appeared this issue wasn't going to be a problem for us.

Or as it turned out several years later, so I thought.

But for now things were going great. We talked daily, sometimes several times a day by phone, especially when one or the other of us was out of town or otherwise indisposed. We got together often, sometimes just to talk, not always to have sex, although sex did happen more often than not.

We seemed to be settling into a girlfriend/ boyfriend type of relationship. I didn't know about Candy but for me it was exclusive, outside my wife of course.

In fact several weeks later Candy asked me about this very thing and after I'd told her she was my one and only girlfriend she said that she too was "faithful" to me, adding afterwards with a sly smile on her face, "Man-wise anyway."

Given how busy we both were with work and in our personal lives, and how often we talked and saw each other I believed her. We were talking together and seeing each other so often it's a wonder, no make that a miracle my wife hadn't found out about this affair.

"No," I thought as I drove home that day, "This is not going to be the typical affair for me. This one may last more then a few months or so. Candy's just too much fun to be around, sexually or otherwise, to let go. Yeah, we're going to have a lot of fun together."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sitter A surprise encounter with the sitter becomes a hot three-way.in Group Sex
Finding Their Kinks Ch. 01 Married couple Jack and Stacy have afternoon kinks.in Fetish
Masks That We Wear A religious couple are blackmailed before Halloween.in Novels and Novellas
Reality Game Show The ad said that no prudes need apply.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Ethical Slutmaker "We find it's often useful to speak to both members of a couple individually..."in Mind Control
More Stories