My Sweet Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frustration on her face was delightful! "I want to . . ", she pleaded. "I want to now . . . ." I continued my light strokes for a few minutes more, drawing out this wonderful scene.

I smiled at the beautiful creature spread out before me, lost in her desire and need. "OK Ashley." I increased the pressure on her and she shut her eyes once more, as she continued to grind herself into me. "Uh!, uh!, uh!, uh! . .."

"Look at me Ashley."

She opened her eyes to me. Her grunts getting louder and higher pitched and I knew her climax was near.

"Keep looking at me Ashley . . ."

"Uh! . . . uh! . uh!. . Uhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaah!" Her eyes seemed to lose focus but she kept them open to me as her body convulsed with another powerful orgasm. I can't describe what an unbelievable sight it was to see my sweet Ashley, experiencing nothing but ecstasy and the pleasure jolting through her sweet little body!

As her climax subsided and she relaxed back against the bed, I kissed her gently on the mouth, keeping one finger pressed against her.

"And now I know how sensitive you will be down here, so I must slowly release my stimulation." She nodded dreamily to me and exhaled loudly as I removed my finger from her.

"That's what I love Ashley, giving you that pleasure. I love being the one to make you feel it." She took my hands in hers and brought them to her face, resting her cheek against them, her eyes closed.

"So Ashley, are you ready to try again?" She smiled and nodded her head. "I'll go back in my room and give you some time to collect yourself. Come when you're ready." I stood up to leave but she held on to my hands. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Make sure you have no clothes on when I get there. . . " She let go.

My knees shook as I walked back into my room. I climbed under the covers and took off all of my clothes as I thought about Ashley, her sweet orgasms, and what I knew she would soon be coming here to do! But one thought suddenly intruded, interrupting all others. It didn't surprise me as I thought it would.

I loved her.

It wasn't about her pert little ass, or her beautiful smile, or even the pleasures I so enjoyed giving to her. It was everything about her. This obviously was never part of my "plan", but it had happened none the less!

"John?" My thoughts were interrupted as I looked over to see my sweet Ashley, dressed only in her green and white striped panties and a green satin camisole on top. She looked the perfect mix of sexy, beautiful and adorable, all in one stunning girl.

She walked casually over to my bed and pulled off the covers, exposing my completely naked body to her. She leaned her thighs against the bed, arching her back to press her pelvis towards me. My eyes fixated on the gusset of her panties and the sweet flesh within.

She looked down at me, staring at her. "I know you like seeing me in my panties don't you?" She asked, drawing her fingers across my chest. "You like touching me there don't you?". I nodded, hesitantly. Her hand swirled over my body. "Would you like to touch me now?"

In a trance, I slowly raised my right hand across my body and slipped my fingers into the warmth between her legs as she closed them, trapping my fingers against the bottom of the green and white fabric. At just that moment her passing hand brushed against the side of my penis.

I involuntarily raised my body to follow her hand as it passed back up to my chest.

"Yes, I think you do like that don't you?" I tried sliding my fingers along her pussy, but she kept her legs clenched, rocking her body back and forth with my stuck hand. "Now John, this isn't about me now, it's about you." Her hand brushed over the sensitive underside of my penis, my body again trying to follow her moving hand. I looked up at her and the big grin on her face. "Tell you what, why don't you put your other hand over here." She removed my right hand from her crotch and picked up my left hand to put it on her right buttock behind her. I immediately began kneading that wonderful flesh. My right hand reached again for her, but she slapped it down to my side.

"That's better." She continued running her hand lightly over my body, careful to only give the slightest stimulation to my erection.

"I bet you'd like to lick me there too wouldn't you."

"Yes", I croaked out, barely recognizing my voice. Her hand lingered on my penis as she cocked her head as if deep in thought.

"Well, maybe just . . one . . lick .. " Ashley slowly raised her left leg and brought it over my head, straddling my face. She now had one foot on the floor her right thigh by my left cheek, and her other knee on the bed by the right side of my head. That sweet pussy was hovering just inches from my face! My right arm snaked around her left thigh and I pulled her even closer. I inhaled her sweet smell and felt her increase her the pressure slightly on my throbbing hard-on. I gently nibbled on her panties, just at the spot where I knew her clitoris to be.

I heard her sharp intake of breath. "Just one lick John". She scolded, although her voice lost some of it's previous control. As I increased the pressure, kneading her little button through her gusset, her body began responding, I heard her start to pant. Her hand left my cock and instead was used to steady herself on me. I extended my tongue and slowly traced upwards, eliciting a guttural moan as I finished the stroke.

"OK, "she said panting as if out of breath as she suddenly pulled off of my mouth, putting both feet back on the floor. She smiled at my look of astonishment as she backed away, running her hand over the front of her panties, pressing into herself. "Mmmmm. You almost had me there. . ." She gave a mischievous grin.

Now standing at the bed by my waist, she kneeled down and took my cock in her hand. She slowly and gently started licking upwards. First the sides, then the top, and then the underside. When she reached near the tip of the underside I let out a deep moan and arched my body to her, as if my penis was seeking out her lips.

"Oh! I think you liked that!" She then began experimenting with her licks and nibbles, gauging my reaction to find the most effective administration of her affections.

I was in tortuous ecstasy, watching my beautiful Ashley lavishing such attentions on me, watching her sweet mouth play all over my raging hard on. It was all I could do to resist grabbing her head and forcing myself inside her sensual mouth!

She began stroking up and down with her fist on the lower half of my shaft, leaving any stimulation of the sensitive underside at the top to her lightly darting tongue and gentle lips. I spread my legs and threw my head back in frustration. My head spun, the feeling too exquisite. "Ashley!", I called out.

Without looking up, or faltering in her administrations, she replied, "Yes?".

"Please . . please . ." I bucked my hips trying to either force myself into her mouth or at least have her pumping hand reach the top of my over stimulated penis.

"Please?", she asked, her beautiful eyes now on me, her lips running back an forth against my most sensitive spot. "Please what?" I could see her try to keep her lips in contact with me as she smiled.

"Please . . your mouth! Take me in your mouth!". Her smile widened and she stuck her tongue out, licking up and down where her lips just were.

"Please . ." I pleaded weakly.

Her head bobbed more exaggeratedly as she increased the stoke of her tongue more and more until her mouth opened wide and she finally took me into her sweet warm, wet, wonderful mouth.

"Oh Ashley, Ashley!" I cried out at the wonderful sensations, her tongue still pressing on that same spot, but now with the full pressure I so badly needed. I felt as if every nerve of my body was right there, basking in the wonders of that mouth!

"Ashley . .Ashley . .Ashley! . . .Ohhhhhh!" I grabbed the sheets beside me as my body arched, trying to get as much of myself into her as possible. I thought I would pass out as I finally came into her, shooting wave after wave of my semen shooting into her mouth.

I sunk back into the bed, Ashley's mouth still clamped around my spent penis, her throat gently working as she swallowed the last of my fluids. I was entirely spent.

After a few moments lying like that I felt her open her mouth and release my penis, which seemed to shrink and pull back as if in protest. She crawled up kneeling beside me.

"Was that better?"

I looked up at the sweet eager face in front of me. "Well I don't think it can get better than that!"

She squealed in delight and threw herself down on me, burrowing her face in my neck, hugging me tightly. "Doesn't mean I can't try does it?"

Chapter 13 - Honeymoon

The next few days it was like we were newlyweds locked in our rooms on our honeymoon. With the exception of the few hours I needed to tend to the house (and her "newspaper" sessions), I left both doors open and we spent most of the time together.

We made love each day, and would play sex games with each other, seeing who could get the other one more aroused, who would be the first to lose control and give in to the other's manipulations.

Even our captivity didn't seem to bother her anymore, and she inevitably started talking about life when we got out, and how much her parents and friends would like me. I don't know if she noticed how quiet I would get at these times, or how I never brought the subject up myself.

I knew I only had a few more days if I were to carry out my plan that I had so carefully prepared for these past months.

And when Ashley said, as she so often did after lovemaking, "I love you John.", I heard myself say, "I love you too Ashley. . .. I really do." I knew things had to change.

Chapter 14 - All Good Things Must End

That night, two weeks after I first took Ashley from her house, I brought her into my room. On my desk, I had a bottle of wine on a sheet, two burning candles and two salads. Her eyes went wide when she saw the display.

"What's this?" She turned to me. "How?"

"I begged!" I lied, shrugging my shoulders. "I asked for candles, the wine, a box of chocolates and two gourmet meals. Well, this is what they gave me!" I looked over the salads. "I think these are from Wendy's."

She laughed and grabbed me for a hug. "It's perfect. Thank you John." She raised her head to me and we kissed. "But if I knew you were getting Wendy's I would've asked for a Frosty!"

We ate dinner, drinking red wine out of paper cups, acting as if we were on a date at some fancy restaurant. And that was it. I so wished I could take her out. Go somewhere normal with her. Hell, I wanted to meet her parents, her friends! And look at what I've done.

But I wanted to have at least this to remember her by. A small glimpse of what could have been, if I spent all of that time an energy getting to know her, trying to win her love, rather than forcing it from her.

She seemed a little tipsy, telling me she hardly ever drank and I made sure to limit her to one small cup. She was so adorable, excitedly telling me stories of her exploits with her friend Ellen, gesturing wildly with her hands, apologizing sweetly for her enthusiasm, blaming the wine.

And I just stared at her.

I suddenly stood up, and pulled her up beside me.

"I love you so much Ashley." I felt tears well in my eyes. She looked up to me sympathetically.

"I know . .." She smiled, wiping away the tear running down my cheek. "I'll be OK! It'll be wonderful!"

We embraced, kissing passionately, my hands pulling her top over her head.

We undressed quietly and crawled into bed.

I rolled on top of her, kissing her tenderly. I turned her head, kissing her neck, then traveled down to her breasts, lavishing my love upon perfect chest. I continued down, rubbing my face down her tight stomach, kissing and kissing until I reached her naked pussy.

I simply kissed her. Time and again, not teasingly, but out of the sheer love I felt for her. I began traveling back up, and when I reached her mouth I leaned back and slipped myself into her.

I slowly pulled in and out, trying to feel every nerve of my penis inside her, trying to transmit as much of myself to her as I could.

I kept my eyes locked on hers as our rhythm increased, not a sound coming from either of us. Then she threw her head back, moaning with her sudden orgasm, her body's clenching sending me over the edge as well.

We laid there holding hands as I waited for her to fall asleep. And when I was sure she did, I got out of bed, took the chloroform out of the hidden doorway in the bathroom, and pressed the rag to her face.

Chapter 14 - Gone

And so Ashley, as you awaken back in your own room in your parent's house, you find this last envelope. I give you this written tale of my life since that first time I saw you.

I can't tell you how sorry I am that I lied to you all this time, but I give this to you now as a sort of confessional to you. I want to apologize, to tell you how sorry I am to have done this to you, but I know how hollow that would sound. I have no right to be forgiven.

If this were a movie, perhaps I'd tell you what I did and you'd be angry at first before eventually coming back to me and we'd live happily ever after. I can't tell you how much I wish it were so, how I long to have a future with you. But I know what I have done, and I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you, my sweet Ashley.

Please log into your email and change your password. You can see the emails you've received these past weeks, and my replies as I pretended I was you, assuring your friends and family that you were busy but fine. I have no right to ask, but I have done my best to give you the chance to go on with your life as if these past weeks never happened. I know the police is the more likely course.

Finally, in your address book I have created a new entry for "John". I realized that I could not possibly leave you without some hope that you may one day forgive me. And so I leave you this email address which I will check, most likely every day for the rest of my life. I am well aware that you could share this address with the police, perhaps luring me out of hiding for my capture. I have decided it is worth that risk to keep my hope alive.

By the time you read this, I will be on my way out of the country with a new identity which I have created over the last few months. I have twice now lost my loves, the first taken from me, and the second I have ruined myself.

I love you Ashley. I can't tell you how much I wished I had approached you that first day, said "Hello", bought you that first cup of tea. I wish things were different.

They are not.