My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers

She had me so worked up by then, I didn't ask any questions. Without hesitation, I moved off her, got up on my hands and knees and willingly presented her my upturned ass.

I heard her moan at the sight of my seeping pussy and that turned me on even more. I sank my head into the bedsheets and just breathed, "Hurry!"

Karen didn't need my urging on. She grabbed my buttocks, raked her nails through them, squeezed them and pulled them apart. When I felt the tip of her tongue make first contact with my oozing slit, I almost fainted. She dragged her tongue from my love hole down to my clit, swiping the hard bud a few times, then pulled it up again. She crossed my perineum and gently circled my sphincter and I nearly lost it. "Oh gawd, Karen!" I wailed.

She kept this up for a while, dragging her naughty tongue repeatedly through my gash in order to collect all my girl juice and tease my little asshole. My brain was so fried by then, I actually begged her to let me cum. So she pushed three fingers into my seeping love channel and sucked my clit into her mouth. It didn't take long after that for me to erupt into a screaming orgasm.

I fell down onto the bed and turned to my side, groaning in the aftershocks of my cum. Karen lay down next to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. We lovingly exchanged kisses and cuddled for a while.

It was this moment that we realized I hadn't closed Amy's door and we could clearly hear the sounds of our younger sister's lovemaking. I could make out Andrea's voice as she was moaning in pure bliss.

This had both Karen and me so hot again! So I quickly reversed my position next to her. Laying with my head at the foot end of the bed, I dove into the delta of Karen's soft thighs as she did into mine. Mewling softly, we both ate each other's sopping cunts into a series of mind-blowing orgasms.

When we were both exhausted, we just stayed in this position and drifted off to sleep, allowing the other's girl cum to dry on our satisfied faces.

Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers
12