My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands slowly down the outsides of her long legs, stopping at her ankles. She had one small mole above her left knee.

Then, he gradually worked his way using the backs of his hands up the insides of her legs. He went slowly, half expecting her to stop him. But Ms. Miller was almost totally still, her hands clenched over her camisole to hold it up. Her eyes were still closed.

He slid his way slowly up her rounded calves and inner thighs. Her calves were large, probably because she was so tall. Her thighs sloped in gently and then out again as he continued up. Ms. Miller did have a good amount of flesh, Tony thought to himself, but it really served to make her curvy and feminine rather than fat.

He had a full erection in his jeans, and Tony would occasionally shift his knees to adjust the feel of it on his boxers. He maintained full contact with her legs though. He didn't want to break the slightly hypnotized state his teacher seemed to be in.

Tony's hands slid up his teacher's thighs, inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, until he was just a fraction away from her panties and crotch.

Ms. Miller stopped him suddenly, taking a step back. Her eyes looked at him a bit unsteadily. Tony was afraid he'd gone too far.

"Well?" Ms. Miller whispered. "Am I fat?"

Tony knew that he would never answer that she was fat. But something stopped him from giving his real answer. Some demonic spark in him made him pause, and Tony said, "It's hard to tell without touching your ass."

Ms. Miller paused briefly. A long moment passed where Tony's thoughts flew like lightning and he knew he'd upset her. Just as he was about to apologize, Ms. Miller broke the silence.

"These panties aren't good for that. Let me change."

She turned abruptly and left the living room.

Tony sat down in the one chair in that nearly empty room. Survivor was still paused in front of him, its picture frozen on some random scene. What was happening? This morning, he had woken up to go play basketball in the park. His teacher was Mousy Miller, not this goddess of beauty.

This goddess who wanted him to grope her all over, he corrected himself.

Ms. Miller came back into the room. Tony could only stop and stare. She had changed out of her more conservative purple panties and put on a teal set of panties. Using the term panties was too generous and didn't reflect how skimpy they were. Her underwear was more like a strip of lace that curled tightly around her hips. A part of it seemed to reluctantly dip and cover her crotch.

When she turned her back to him, she lifted up her long blond hair and held it above her back. She pulled her camisole halfway up, allowing him to see her taut lower back muscles. From the rear, Tony could see that the little teal lace thing ringing her waist dipped at the very last moment into her ass crack, exposing almost both her entire buttcheeks to his sight. They had three small white bows directly above her ass crack.

During class, Ms. Miller had always worn boring skirts and formless dresses that left no trace of her ass or legs. Even this morning, when she had worn that amazingly tight blue shirt that had first shown him the outline of her large breasts, she had worn a skirt which concealed this sight.

So this was the first time he had ever seen his teacher's ass.

It was spectacular.

It was larger than his, Tony thought, but she was taller than he was. And she was a woman. Like the rest of her skin, it was creamy, not tan or pale. Her narrow waist flared out quickly to her curvy hips. The curve of her ass was similarly dramatic. Her ass cheeks jutted out proudly and firmly. There was a hint of a horizontal line at each cheek's bottom, demarcating their boundary with Ms. Miller's tight thighs.

Tony reached out his hands and, almost trembling, caressed them.

Both Tony and his teacher sighed as Tony's palms moved over those splendid mountains. Tony was so close that he could see small pale goosebumps form. He stopped his rubbing briefly.

"Sorry, are my hands cold?" Tony said.

Ms. Miller looked back over her shoulder and turned slightly. From this perspective, Tony could see the outline of her large breasts well through the camisole.

"No, keep going." Her voice was even softer than usual.

His hands continued to roam his teacher's ass. They were incredibly full and tight. They shook slightly as he moved over them. Tony instinctively stayed away from her center line where her anus was located.

As time went on, he began to use both hands, pawing his teachers ass. He massaged it and worked it from side to side, only continuing a thin pretense of inspecting her fat. When he spread her asscheeks apart, he was close enough to see the beautiful star pucker of her anus, winking at him and teasing him.

After a seeming eternity, he paused. How could he continue this? What could he possibly do next?

Almost without thinking, Tony leaned forward off his chair. He breathed slowly onto her ass, letting her feel his hot breath. After a moment he deliberately licked her beautiful behind, right at the bottom crease where her ass connected with her thighs.

Ms. Miller moaned loudly.

Tony paused a minute, and then deliberately ran his tongue up from the bottom of her ass to the middle of it. Her ass didn't have any taste. Tony could smell both his teacher's soap and his own saliva.

Suddenly, Ms. Miller pulled away from him, and turned around.

"That's quite enough," she said softly. She was holding the hem of her camisole with both hands, and looked like she was about to take it off and show him her awesome breasts. She was still wearing the skimpy turqoise lace underwear.

Tony sat back in his chair, holding the edges of his seat with both hands. He waited for her to make the next move.

"I think you should go," Ms. Miller said quickly.

Stunned, Tony stood up.

Unfortunately, he had forgotten about his erection, and a large tent was plainly visible through his jeans. Tony felt uncomfortable and embarrassed as Ms. Miller clearly noticed his predicament.

"I've been unfair," Ms. Miller said in her soft voice. "You've been helping me out and you've clearly been paying a price for that."

Paying a price? Tony thought to himself. I would have given my life savings to do what I just did.

Ms. Miller took a step closer to him. She kneeled down and very deliberately undid his belt, then his jeans. Tony lifted his butt off the seat to allow her to slide his pants off him.

She then pulled his boxers down, gently sliding it over his erect penis.

It bobbed free from its containment. Both of them stared at it. Tony didn't shave, and his black pubic hair was wiry.

Then Ms. Miller closed her eyes and gave Tony's penis a soft kiss, right at the tip. Tony stared with fascination as Ms. Miller began to lick the round cap of his dick with her delicate pink tongue.

She used her hands to cup his balls, making him sigh with appreciation.

Ms. Miller then used her tongue to trace little semi-circles along the base of his dick. It felt heavenly.

Finally, when his penis had been thoroughly kissed, Ms. Miller looked up at Tony and took his dick into her mouth. It was warm and felt incredibly good. She looked up at him as she did it with a hint of a smile in her eyes. They were a deep blue, Tony noticed for the first time.

They continued like that for a minute, Ms. Miller's mouth sliding over Tony's dick up and down.

Tony could feel his orgasm building. He could look down and see his teacher's gorgeous face taking in his penis. She was dressed in just a lavender camisole and skimpy turquoise lace panties. Her blond hair ran down her back, and he could smell her shampoo, a floral scent. Tony could see her sexy hips and perfect ass from his vantage point. He could watch his dick sliding in and out of her rosy lips.

Tony didn't want to push Ms. Miller's head down on his dick. She was already giving him oral sex, and he didn't feel like he could be pushy. He stroked her hair gently with his hands. He touched her cheek with the back of his fingers. Ms. Miller was a goddess, and she was giving him head.

After a few minutes, she shifted her oral technique, moving her head slightly from side to side. He could feel his penis brush up against the sides of her mouth, further stimulating it.

This pushed him over the edge, and, with a cry of pleasure, he began to orgasm. His semen shot up into her mouth. Ms. Miller pulled away and spat out his cum. His penis continued to jerk as the rest of his fluid dribbled out down the front of his dick.

After Ms. Miller had changed, and Tony had cleaned himself up, he paused from the doorway of her apartment.

"Ms. Miller?" Tony said. "You're not fat at all."

Ms. Miller smiled slowly and digested that information. "Thank you, Tony. I'll see you at school on Monday."

12