My Teacher, My Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"I liked that kiss Amy, keeps the libido tame."

"I agree, but I disagree about skipping class. I think it might be quiet educational for you to read some of these stories, even better if we do it together."

"Ok Miss, let's get on with it, because we still have to figure out what you're going to cook for dinner."

"Hey, what happened to calling me Amy." she teased.

"Well I have to get used to calling you Miss whenever we are in class." This made her sad.

"You know it is so easy for us to lose ourselves. It is going to be difficult when we are back in school on Monday to act like nothings changed." She reminded.

"I know, it scares me too, but I like to think were both smart and sensible enough to get through it. But lets not worry about that, let's get the internet loaded and see what we can find."

"Ok, but before we start, what was the second thing?"

"When?" I knew what she was asking but now that the moment had passed I had lost my courage to ask her.

"You said there we two things that you wanted to ask." I looked down at the floor for a few seconds but knew that I should answer her, and honestly.

"You know when we were in the moment; I was reminded of some of the things I researched. And during that moment, I had always wanted to do two things when I finally got a girlfriend. But now that the moments passed I am kind of embarrassed now to ask the second thing."

"I know all this is new, but we both need to get past this, we need to be able to feel like we can ask anything and talk to each other without any fear. But that will happen eventually, maybe after a few months, so don't feel like you have to ask if you don't want to."

"Thank you Amy, but you are right, this is part of the whole love and trust thing we have in our relationship. So I will ask, but don't feel like you have to do it, I don't mind waiting, plus it may make you feel uncomfortable."

"Sophie, now I am intrigued, will you please ask me your second question?"

"Ok, I would like to see what you look like naked." Then I blushed but kept eye contact. After a moment she smiled and gently nudged me off her lap.

"Ok, sit on the bed and I will drop my dress. Let me know when you're finished enjoying the view." So I dropped on the bed and patiently watched as she stood up and began to strip. Unfortunately it was not much of a strip, one side zip and the dress was dropped. I have to say without a doubt, if it wasn't for the shock of what I was seeing, the sheer beauty that stood in front of me, I would have fucked her there and then. Wow I used the F-word. She looked amazing and hoped she could tell. Eventually I spoke and it shocked the both of us. I looked into her eyes.

"You are so fucking beautiful, words don't give you justice, and oh fuck me you are just so amazing. You can put your dress back on now." She started to dress.

"Do you mean that, am I really beautiful?"

"Let me put it this way, yes you are. I hit the jackpot. I have looked at thousands of pictures of naked women, not only to test if I am gay, but to find my type, and you are it my love. You are 10 times more beautiful than any of them women and what my imagination perceived. Thank you for doing that." She had tears on her face and I rushed to hold her.

"Thank you Sophie, that has to be the most amazing thing anybody has ever said to me. I have never been confident about my body, but you just about blew me away with that compliment. Thank you, what you said was beautiful and I love you more than words could ever express."

"Your welcome and it was the truth. I may love you and am a bit biased, but you truly are the most beautiful woman, ever, in the whole wide world, I know I will never look at another woman again, because I already know they will never compare to you."

"That's good to know." Another slow kiss and we both ended up back on the chair with me sat on her lap.

We did eventually log on the website and read four stories. It turned both of us on, but both remained passive through the whole thing keeping our hands still. We could both now smell each others arousal and we would probably need a cold shower or at least a private moment of self pleasuring. It was interesting to read how people talked during sex. I could see where Amy got that killing remark from earlier, also there was a lot of pussy, fuck, cumming, oh god and lots of moaning, including from ourselves as we felt the frustration of not just sticking our hands under our skirts. But it did help me to understand some of the things people say during a state of arousal, I even picked up some tips on the way.

"I think we should stop now and get dinner prepared." Said Amy, I agreed and stood up to walk to towards the bathroom.

"Amy?" She turned to look at my back and after a moment I turned and looked at her.

"Thank you for being patient with me; this has been a fun and informative afternoon. I feel that we are closer now than before. I feel more open with you and it is good that we can explore these things together. I've learnt a great deal today and know that when our time finally comes it will be the greatest moment of my life, especially as it will be with you. It is something I would never want to share with anyone else. I love you very much Amy, you complete me, without you, I believe now I would never survive. Now I think we both need to get a shower, so I'll go first then I'll meet you downstairs after you have had yours. I don't think you smell horrible or anything, but I bet my parents could smell our arousal a mile away, I don't won't to give them any ideas about what we may or may not have done."

"I understand Sophie. I love you too, and thank you, today has been thrilling for me; it is good that we are comfortable around each other. It will take time to learn more about what makes each other tick, but I agree when the time is right we will be ready and it will me magical. So go get your shower and I'll find a recipe on the internet, I have some good ideas."

"Good, thanks again for helping, of course I will help you. One more thing, I am going into this shower to masturbate, thinking about your beautiful naked body." And with that I stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, with a very stunned woman staring at the door.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12