My Temporary Mistress

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with the depths of her depravity.
4.3k words
4.37
86.7k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is super competitive. To top it off, she's a sports fanatic and we graduated from rival universities. I'm not that big a fan but I play along since it gives us the chance for some good-natured ribbing.

This past Saturday was our rivalry weekend and her team is enjoying a very good season whereas mine is going through a "rebuilding" year. She normally doesn't gloat that much but she had been talking trash non-stop since the beginning of the week. As I was preparing supper one evening, she was laying it on especially thick. I finally had enough and told her to "put up or shut up".

She grabbed my hips from behind and propped her chin on my shoulder so that her lips were near my ear.

"Sex slave for the weekend?" was her breathless query.

I'm not a gambling man but this is the sort of wager I can't resist. Either way, I win. She was quiet about her team's chances for the rest of the week so I had already won the bet as far as I was concerned.

On game day, I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. I thought that was odd since my wife doesn't drink the stuff and she doesn't make it for me. Once my eyes focused, I forgot all about the coffee. She had laid out all of our sex toys on the dresser along with many that I had never seen before. This is why she had been so quiet all week. She had been shopping and making plans for after the game! I was instantly hard at the thought that she was taking the bet seriously and intended to follow through, one way or the other.

Along with the standard vibrators and dildos were a few things that were a little unnerving. There was a cock cuff, flogger, crop, restraints and an assortment of butt-plugs ranging from penis-width to as big around as a beer can. Most disturbing was a two quart enema bag and an inflatable nozzle.

We had played slap-and-tickle games in the past and I figured that the loser of the bet would end up performing oral sex on the other while tied up or some such. Obviously, my wife had plans to take our games to an entirely different level. She and I both knew that I would likely be on the receiving end of all these devices but it was unbelievably exciting to think that she was willing to have them used on her if she lost.

By the time I went downstairs, my cock was leaking pre-come and I was beside myself with excitement. The sight of my awesome wife almost put me over the top. She was wearing a full-on cheerleader uniform from her school and had decorated the TV room in her school colors. We spent the morning doing our own things around the house and teasing each other all the while.

Game time finally came and we sat down and got serious. I'd love to say that the game was close but it wasn't. Her team ran back the opening kickoff and it went downhill from there. At one point, my wife stood directly in front of me, spread her legs wide and bent over. From between her knees, she asked me if I was willing to give up and begin serving her. I could see the soaked crotch of her bloomers and I was eager to taste her wetness but I held firm. At half-time, my team was down 28-0 and she placed my hand on her pussy. It was moist and I could feel her heat through her uniform bottoms. Her playful mood was gone and she took on a serious tone.

"If you will go ahead and admit defeat, I'll take it easy on you and you can begin serving me now. If you don't, I promise that I won't show any mercy."

Given the toys I had seen upstairs, I was more than a little apprehensive about her threat. Still, I couldn't bring myself to give up. Secretly, I was wanting to see how kinky she was willing to get.

The second half of the game was no better than the first. Our defense managed to rally but the offense still couldn't do anything. It ended with a score of 31-0 and I swear I saw her team's water boy take a few snaps toward the end.

As the announcers were declaring the score final, my wife/mistress took the lead.

"Get on your knees and eat my pussy!" was her initial demand.

I hurried to get in position as she shucked off her uniform panties. I dove in and started licking her moisture from her outer lips. She was far too hot for my slow approach and grabbed a fist-full of hair and pulled my face into her sex. I know this signal well so I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth, simultaneously flicking it with my tongue.

She must have been as excited as I was since she only lasted seconds before convulsing with her first orgasm of the day. I froze and she roughly shoved me back onto my haunches. After catching her breath, she stood up imperiously. From behind the couch, she produced the wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and a blindfold.

"Put these on and be quick about it!"

I whipped off my clothes as fast as I could and fastened the cuffs. She just stood there looking annoyed but sexy as hell with her naked pussy and ass peeking out from under her skirt.

Once the blindfold was on, she announced the rules of the game and bent down to hook the wrist cuffs together.

"I'll be on my hands and knees somewhere in this room. You've got ten seconds to find me and get your tongue up my ass."

My wife had never talked about sex in anything other that romantic terms and had certainly never been vulgar. Hell, I had thought about tonguing her ass during sex but was afraid that she would be repulsed by it. Maybe she had been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time, I know I had.

"Ten..."

I frantically started crawling around the room as best I could but it was very difficult, hobbled and blindfolded as I was. Her voice was guiding me with a steady countdown.

"Nine..."

I didn't dare go too fast for fear of really hurting myself and ruining our night. With all the furniture in the room, is was impossible. To my credit, I did bump into her just as time ran out but she was unimpressed.

She stood up in front of me and I could smell and even feel the heat of her pussy. As she flipped off my blindfold, I saw that her mons was dangerously close to my nose. I couldn't help myself and inhaled deeply as my eyes drifted closed.

"Get your ass upstairs, NOW!"

I scrambled upstairs as quickly as I could with her right behind me, taking the stairs two at a time.

We have a big wedge pillow that we use for all sorts of things and once upstairs, she had me drape myself over it. She re-applied the blindfold and attached my wrists to my ankles so that my head was on the floor and my ass was high in the air.

I didn't hear my temporary mistress picking anything up but I felt white-hot pain as what must have been the riding crop struck my ass. The first blow took my breath away and she had laid on 5 or 6 blows before I remembered to breathe. After ten, she did the first playful thing she had done since the end of the game. She gently stroked the backs of my thighs and flaming ass with the loop of the crop before laying it gently between my cheeks.

"All of that could have been avoided if you had eaten my ass like I told you to, sweetheart," she breathed into my ear as she un-clipped my wrists from my ankles.

Mistress stood up and removed the crop handle from between my cheeks and I heard her pick up something else from the dresser.

"Spread your cheeks for me."

I reached back and did as I was told, knowing that whatever she was going to do next would be focused on my asshole.

"NOW...LET'S...TRY...THAT...AGAIN!"

Every word was punctuated with a slap of the suede flogger directly on my asshole. I didn't dare take my hands off my cheeks, nor did I want to. Unlike the crop, this was a deliciously sinful sort of pain.

The slap of the crop wasn't fun at all. The flogger was different. It was almost like she was licking and fingering my asshole but so much more intensely that I was sad when she stopped.

She left me there to contemplate my fate and I heard water running in the bathroom. I guessed that the enema was probably next but there was still plenty to be surprised about. Sure enough, I felt a dab of cool lubricant and then the hard plastic of the nozzle. It was scarcely larger than a pencil so it didn't hurt going in. Mistress had me get up on my hands and knees and removed the wedge from underneath me. Without saying a word, she positioned herself on the wedge so that her ass was directly under my mouth. I knew better than to jump the gun here so I waited for instructions.

"Make me come but don't touch my pussy." she said matter-of-factly as she opened the valve on the hose.

Instantly, I could feel the warm liquid coursing through me but I also smelled the coffee again...

She was giving me a coffee enema! I had heard of such but had certainly never mentioned it to my wife. How did she even know about these things? How the fuck do you give a woman an orgasm solely by licking her ass?

I didn't have long to wonder since the pressure in my bowels was building. Every minute or so I would have a bad cramp and I could feel the pressure subside momentarily. Meanwhile, I was licking her ass for all I was worth. I started with my tongue flattened out and dangerously close to her vagina. I pressed down firmly and licked slowly over her rosebud and up her crack.

She moaned her approval so I repeated the stroke, taking time to identify the ridges of her sphincter as my tongue passed over it. She moaned again this time and a little louder. With every lick, I spent a little more time on her anus before moving on.

My nerves were beginning to jangle from the coffee and the pressure in my abdomen was intense. Cramps still came about once every minute and I had no idea how much I had left to go. It was a foregone conclusion that I would be forced to take the whole bag since my wife wasn't the least bit concerned with my progress.

After the hundredth or so lap of her crack, I wiggled my tongue as far up her ass as I could get it and began fucking her with it. Her excitement was building with every thrust and I could tell that she was getting close. She snaked a hand underneath herself and began rubbing circles around the root of her clit in time to my assault on her anus. I finally felt her body tense and shiver but I left my tongue inside her so that I could feel the rhythmic contractions of her muscles. It was so erotic, feeling her sphincter grip and release my tongue, that I almost forgot about my urgent need to expel. Almost.

After a few minutes of recovery, mistress congratulated me on being able to please her and indicated that I could go and void but that I was only allowed to use the guest bath on the ground floor. That meant a precarious race through the house without leaking. I didn't dare think about the consequences if I did!

I made it back upstairs after getting cleaned up only to find my wife naked on the bed and lazily playing with her pussy. I knew our evening was far from over so I wasn't surprised when she had me lay back on the floor. She must have used some of the time I was gone to re-fill the enema bag because I could see it bulging as it hung from the doorknob, soap suds spilling out of the open top.

She straddled my face so that I was nearly smothered by her wonderful pussy but I didn't dare lick it without permission. She lifted my legs up to access to my asshole and re-inserted the nozzle. Once she started the flow, she had me lie flat again. Without a word, she squatted over my dick and sat down on it, taking it all into her pussy in one stroke. After the harshness I had endured, her velvet walls felt like heaven. Hot, wet, and silky but this fuck lacked passion. She lifted herself up and sat back down a few times but was obviously distracted.

Just a few strokes and she lifted up and sank down again, impaling her ass on my cock. At first I was shocked since I still didn't believe that my proper wife was anal erotic.

As she sank down, a guttural moan escaped her throat and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came. I was right behind her, unleashing rope after rope of come into her ass. Mistress abruptly stopped moving and looked down at me sweetly and smiled.

"Thank you." was all she said as she got up and re-positioned herself over my face.

I couldn't believe what was happening. My wife was the epitome of class and taste. She sent thank you notes for thank you notes and here she was, about to force her husband to eat his own come from her ass.

"Clean me up, slave."

I relished the nastiness of the act and dove in with abandon. I was desperate to please her and I would have done anything at that moment. I gladly licked my own slimy come from her ass, tongue fucking her again as deeply as I could, sucking on her asshole for all I was worth.

As soon as she thought she was clean enough, she stood up and checked the progress of the enema bag. I don't know if it was the change in position, the soap or both but I was having a more difficult time with this one. The cramps were more intense and more frequent but mistress was unmoved. When it became apparent that I had taken more than half the bag, she calmly added another quart from a jar on the dresser.

My head was spinning with the realization that I had to take the full bag when I was already feeling very full.

"Please let me turn over, mistress" I said, in as strong a voice as I could manage.

"Fine, but it's going to cost you."

I turned over onto my hands and knees while mistress rummaged around on the dresser. When she returned, she had the nipple clamps and cock cuff.

She squatted down next to me and fastened one clamp to each nipple and then playfully pulled on the chain that connected them. What an interesting sensation that was! The clamps bit cruelly into my flesh, momentarily distracting me from the pressure in my bowels.

After the nipple clamps were secured, my mistress moved around behind me. My cock and balls were hanging invitingly and made it easy for her to attach the cock cuff. I had never seen one of these before but the mode of operation was obvious. The basic part of it looked like a clear, plastic handcuff. Attached to that was a clear, plastic tube for the penis to go through. The tube was curved downward so that the victim would be in pain if they achieved an erection. The whole arrangement was secured when the handcuff was locked around the base of the penis and scrotum. It snapped shut with a series of clicks and I knew it wouldn't be coming off until she said so.

By this time, I was sweating with the pressure and pain of the enema solution inside me. Mistress checked the progress and almost half a bag remained. She apparently wanted to speed things up so she had me sit up on my knees and hung the bag from a coat hook on the door. The soapy water flowed faster and the pressure built quickly to a nearly unbearable level.

To help me achieve a painful erection and keep me distracted, mistress stood in front of me and shucked off her top. She guided my head to her cleavage and nuzzled my face before offering me her nipples. I love worshipping her body so I lovingly licked and suckled on her breasts. Offering up her tits had the desired effect; my cock swelled and ached in its confinement.

Given the speed with which water was rushing into my ass, the enema bag was soon empty and I was allowed to race downstairs to expel.

When I returned, mistress had again re-filled the enema bag. This time, it appeared to be plain water and I was hoping that my enema ordeal was nearly over. This time, she attached the nozzle to an inflatable plug and worked it into my ass. The last person to insert anything into my ass was a doctor and it was only a finger. This was decidedly different and very erotic.

First, she inserted one lubricated finger and it felt really good. She twisted it left and right while curling it slightly and rubbing the walls of my rectum. Once she had me well lubricated, she removed her finger and started pushing the nozzle into me. I could feel every millimeter as my anus expanded to accept the invader. When the widest part moved past my sphincter, my asshole clenched and drew the rest of it into my body. I saw stars with the sudden penetration and it took me a moment to adjust. While my ass was struggling to accommodate the intrusion, mistress removed the ankle cuffs and nipple clamps. The sudden rush of blood back into my abused nipples sent bolts of lightning to my brain and my groin.

Mistress had me stand up and walk into the master bath where she hung the enema bag from the shower head. Then she had me stand in the shower and fastened my wrist cuffs over the curtain rod. Next, she nonchalantly opened the valve and my bowels started to fill up again. This time was much more pleasant and I didn't really have any cramps, just a pleasant warmth and fullness. I began to let my guard down when mistress turned on the water and adjusted it to a comfortable body temperature. She pulled the plunger that started the shower going and I had to put up with water spraying in my face. Through the cascade, I could also see that some of the shower water was going into the bag! My only hope was that I was emptying it faster than it was filling and that mistress was keeping track.

I didn't need to worry since my wife took off her skirt and climbed into the shower behind me. She soaped us both up and fully enjoyed rubbing her soapy breasts against my body while I was being filled. This resulted in a new, painful erection since my cock and balls were still confined.

Sooner than I expected, the bag was nearly empty and mistress shut off the valve. She then removed my wrist cuffs and told me that I could expel in the shower since this was only a rinse. It was up to me to deflate and remove the plug. Virtually clear water rushed out of my now-gaping asshole and I felt thoroughly cleaned out.

Mistress told me to "have a final rinse" and meet her in the bedroom I took that to mean that I should give myself a small volume enema and ensure that the water was clean when expelled. I did as requested and finished my shower. When I finally joined her in the bedroom, I could see that she was wearing high heels, stockings and a garter belt. She was about as sexy as she could get and when she saw me, she had me drape myself over the wedge again.

"I'm not going to bind your arms and legs this time but you are not to move without permission. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress" was the only reply that I dared to give.

I think she had sensed earlier that the crop was too much and selected the flogger again. She stood near my shoulders and began softly stroking my ass with the strands. She built up slowly from gentle blows to strokes with some real force behind them. I wanted more and she knew it.

"What do you want?"

I didn't say anything, being too embarrassed to admit what I was craving.

"WHAT...DO...YOU...WANT?" she said, punctuating every word with an extra forceful lash of the flogger.

"Whip my asshole, mistress" I said softly.

"That's my boy. Spread your ass for me, baby."

She started softly again but the blows landed directly on my asshole, scratching an itch that I couldn't describe. Again, she built up the intensity until it felt like bees were stinging my sphincter. After 30 or more strokes, mistress suddenly stopped and rubbed something cool and soothing on my hole. I thought she was just being loving but then I felt something penetrating me. It was cool and smooth and must have been one of the butt plugs. After the plug was in place, she lay back on the bed and had me join her.

First she had me rub her back and shoulders and nibble all over her neck. I knew what to do from here since this was the way we often made love. Caressing her this way never fails to get me hard as a rock and my cock throbbed painfully in its cage. Before long, she turned over but stopped me before I started in on her breasts.

12