My Temporary Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me back to the wedge and had me lean over it again. She reached for the plug and began tugging on it. I helped by trying to push it out and soon, it slipped out. I had only just relaxed when I felt another one in its place. The new one was larger and I guessed that it was one of the intermediate sizes I had seen this morning.

We went back to the bed and my wife had me massage and caress her chest. She was mewling with pleasure and I thought she might come just from me sucking on her nipples. Before we went any further, mistress had me go back to the wedge. I guessed what was coming and wasn't disappointed. My ass was now stretched as far as I thought it would go and I was uncomfortably full. If she was going in order and intended to use them all, I knew there was still one more to go!

When she laid back on the bed this time, she had me start licking one thigh half-way to her knee. She guided my face quickly across her pussy and over to the other thigh. I could tell that she wanted to be devoured and I was happy to serve. I voraciously licked, sucked and slurped her crotch until she pushed me away.

She again had me lay over the wedge and removed the plug as before but this time she didn't insert the largest one. Instead, she placed it on the seat of a dressing chair and motioned for me to sit down on it.

I tried as best I could but I couldn't manage to get the widest part past my sphincter. My thighs were burning since they were supporting my weight and I still couldn't sit down. My penis had gone soft due to the exertion and mistress took this opportunity to take off the cuff. My cock instantly sprang to full hardness due to the manipulation and she wasted no time straddled my lap and impaling herself on it. Of course, my legs couldn't support both our weights and I sank down on the huge plug, effectively ramming it up my ass. Pain radiated out from my asshole and I felt impossibly full and desperate to pull it out.

Mistress knew what had happened too and smiled wickedly as she learned forward and bit my earlobe. With her arms around my neck, she began bouncing up and down, fucking herself on my cock and me on the plug. The fullness in my asshole was intense but mistress continued bouncing.

She tired of this very quickly and dis-mounted only to climb on the bed. I knew that she wanted to finish with me on top since that strokes her clit better than any position we have tried. I virtually jumped at the chance and slid easily inside her. Her pussy was molten and it didn't take too many strokes for both of us to come.

I thought surely that this would be the end of our adventure but I knew I still owed her Sunday and was wondering what she could do to top this evening.

"Lick me clean and then we need to get some rest."

I gladly licked her pussy until she said, "that's enough."

My asshole had stretched to accommodate the plug but was throbbing in protest. I reluctantly asked since I thought mistress had forgotten about it.

"What about the plug?"

"You'll sleep with it in... I might take it out in the morning."

12