All Comments on 'My Tender Juicy Breasts'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!

That story was awesome, I felt like I was there!!!!!!!!

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Oh my God! One of the best yet!

Simpy amazing! Too good! I was absolutly mesmerized! This story was absolutely perfect! I am still awe struck! Please write more!

I clap my hands to you!

Bravo!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

BonaireBonaireover 19 years ago
Incredible!

This could have caused a heart attack in an older man! Great Fantasy!

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
Isn't she...?

Wonderful? What a story. What an ending. It about stunned me the first time I read it.

Our thanks, Sexy one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
All time favorite

This is the best story ever! It had great character development, story line, and it was amazingly hot and sexy. The lust between the two characters was incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More Please....

You cannot possibly leave it like this, you just have to finish the story...You could maybe make the mom come clean and tell them that she knows and that it is ok with her that they are having a relationship together...That it is what she always wanted to happen... Could maybe confess that she had a relationship with her father too? There are so many things you could include in the final chapters, Perhaps the daughter and the mom asking him to be the one to take grandaughters cherry when she is about 13yo maybe a little older, It would be quite erotic if the mom, daughter and grandaughter had a child by the father...

Sparky78Sparky78over 18 years ago
WOW!

Brilliant. Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Overrated

Her fucking the guy in the park is completely unmotivated unless she's miraculously a once-only slut.

You can spell euphoria, but you can't spell muscle?

There's no bigger turn off than a guy fucking while his pants are down around his ankles. Has he got his shoes and socks on?

You can do better. Maybe. Thanks for the effort.

Diane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It

It was amazing!!! Please continue with the story!

imharmless69imharmless69over 16 years ago
I love this story

My god, that's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
much to be desired

First off he was much to happy with his wife to have an bang out with the daughter. Just to unbeliveable. The ending is off. No red blooded wife who hears her husband banging their daughter is just going to roll over in bed that night and go to work the next morning with out saying anything. Please get your head out of the clouds. It would have been better to have wrote the story without the mother finding out in that case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smack!

and when she's in her daddy and mommy room screaming daddy daddy soooHOT

Oh my I get so gooey when I read that part I have to read it over and over it's so yummy!! this is the best story

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
so did they?

so did they stop or not and did the mother really leave for work or did she leave for good?

hourihouriover 12 years ago
Great twist!

Had a feeling it was coming, but it was good, added a whole nother dimension to the story. Sooo, how did things go from there? With the mom I mean...we know for those two it would be a really tough call to stop =)

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Levis vs skirt

She placed the change in her jeans when putting money inside the station where she purchased fuel for her Geo. The stud asked she follow him and they reached a housing area park. He opened the tail gate of his truck and spread out a blanket. She pulled up her skirt,,,that ended the story for me and I fast forwarded to page 7 and gave you a 1 star. You lost my interest immediately with such a mistake. Sorry.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
I loved it, but...

Women can not "nut", because we don't have them.. nuts--> testicles Could've been interesting if the lover boy came back, and had a fling with Mom.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Read it again...

you're telling me that Mom is a nurse, and can't smell the after effects of sex, all over the house, and on her husband, for almost 2 yrs, and says nothing? Why was she pushing them together so much? Is she really working those odd shifts? Who turns the moniter back on, and then says nothing about what you've heard, ESPECIALLY when your husband is screwing his own kid?! And why wouldn't you go stop it? I'm guessing she knew, back when things had started, with their late night 'talks' and 'exams'.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Hot story, esp pg 1 when she pulls thong aside in front of him to diddle herself to start getting herself wet for the bad boy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous