All Comments on 'My TG Tale'

by mmm_tasty159753

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One tangible conclusion

So he dressed up like a girl so he could get fucked in the ass. And he did. End of story. Yawn, Zzzzzzzz. Snore.

kamperman45kamperman45about 9 years ago
Very sweet story of first time sex as a girlie-boy

Disregard above "anonymous", it was good. Nice development of story and sweet passion with "her" and "her" first sexual encounter as a "women". Short but sweet. I am hoping for followup story developing this relationship further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

I started watching porn about cross dressing.It made me horny as a hell.I would play with my cock and shoot the biggest loads ever.I soon was buying stockings panties bras and slips.My cock was hard all the time i was dressed.As i watched more cross dressing porn i knew sooner or later i would dress fully as a women.It did not take long.I have mastered the art of full face make up.I have a nice blonde wig and heels.Once my make up was done then came a bra breast forms garter belt stockings thong heels and a slip dress.I went on line to a cross dresser date site put pictures of me dressed and found dates.I knew i soon would met a man for sex and ready or not here i come.I met a man at a motel a nice older man with a large hard cock.It did not take long before my thong and dress were off and his cock was deep down my throat I was hard at work deep throating his now hard cock.Once hard he fucked bare back and when ready to cum back deep in my throat went his hard cock filling me with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YWNBAW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous