All Comments on 'My Three Ex-Wives'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

but below standard from what you usually create.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
hahahahahaaa

that is pretty damn funny, tho I can't believe the haters haven't suggested biting the bullet, or some such other stuff. Good fantasy, except the part about Helen. JPB will be dead b4 that woman is forgiven. Cheers

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
You never know which direction is up!

Nice idea! No question of morality involved!

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Suzanne is the last slut to....

end up with since of the 3 she was the only one to try to get him to raise another man's kid. Not to mention the unprotected sex she was having with her lovers she exposed him to STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why not for once

a funny one :-)

melbournewomanmelbournewomanover 14 years ago
great story

Good for you Bob!!! As someone who was cheated on and lied to with my best friend I enjoyed your story. If it is in any way true, I am sorry that you had to go through this and sorry for your children. I'm glad you're finally happy and getting what you want out of your past relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha! Very Good!

I liked this. Interesting that all 3 women fucked around on him and are now using him to fuck around on SO's. He'd be a fool to try anything permenant with any of these whore's, but by all means I'd keep fucking them, get some payback and all. Not quite ethical, but after all, he's not the one breaking any marriage vows. I guess it truly does get easier each time a slut cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your 3 exwives, right?

Ok, JPB you put your wish of revenge in your ex-wives here, right?

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Story

Who better to mess with then an Ex You know what your getting No Surprises. The story is great .. I'll let the rest criticise .I thought it was a Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
72 years old and fucking like this?

Yeah right and who knows 70 year old women that fuck around like that and lie continously to their husbands. Your premise is bad, the story is bad, and you come off as a jerk. If those women did to him what you describe in the story, let him take videos of the women fucking him and send it to their husbands, that is revenge. What the women are doing to him is proving he is worth no more than the assholes they were fucking were worth when he divorced them. They are proving he is the same trash he accused them of being and he is stupid enough to believe they really care even about the sex, it is revenge against him.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 14 years ago
I Swear JPB

that you use your writing for therapy and your diagnosis is multi-personality disorder. I think that's what makes your stories so fun to read. You never know which way you're going to flop (sorry, bad choice of words). I especially liked the phrase "unadulterated sex". Cute, I know the meaning is like "pure sex" or "only sex" but since Helen was marrried I just thought it was pretty funny, intentional or not. Having read many of your stories I would choose the former. Thanks again, for all the entertainment over the years.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
It's a JPB story ... which way will it go?

Some I enjoy and some I don't but I just can't help myself, I have to read them. Thanks JPB ... great story. I wish I had the staminia that the guy in the story has!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

I don't know exactly why but I love this story. 5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
XXX Sex With Ex(es). Yummy but wrong !

Just Plain Bob does not live up to his name in this story. The situation is fraught with paradoxxx ! It's part of the human condition that nigh-mortal enemies can enjoin loins if not hearts.

It's probably small minded of me that I get a small but visceral charge out of seeing 2 exes who hurt me 40 plus pounds heavier . In my limited mind , they were forced to decamp to the buffet table to fill the void of my dismissal.

Back to JPB , this was masterful in terms of inducing complications of human nature seamlessly in the midst of lust & cheating . He's very generous about giving his readers a bit extra to ponder during the refractory period.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Only one thing makes this story better

He should figure out how to get the ex-wives on film. Hire a PI to film them with him. Because when they stop this and they eventually will stop, he can send the videos to their husbands, relatives, friends and kids, thereby opening up a GIANT can of whoop-ass revenge on the ex-wives that are married. And the other one? NEVER get re-married.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Tale

It is a good tale written by a great writer about the biggest bunch of cheating hypocritical assholes who ever lived.

Damn.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
WOW

Cute, entertaining, original, and awesome. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO I hope he's taping all his ex's

When he gets tired of them he can send the tapes to their current husbands and get a little revenge. And the part about the kids and wife number two? Any Court finds for him and gives him custody after it's proved she's living with a cult and the kids WANT to be with him. They would give him custody, end child support and alimony. Been there, done that and have the kids to prove it.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Cunts

First of all, he shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with them until they pay back every PENNY they STOLE from him in the divorces.

Second, he should tape them being his sex slaves in the most degrading ways possible, like fuck Helen up the ass, have Nan clean his cock with her mouth while Suzanne eats his cream pie from Helen's ass, then rotate to the other two asses.

Third, when he's done with them, make sure that everyone they know get copies of the videos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give Him a Break

KarenE, Give the poor guy a break. He's about 78 and is having the time of his life. If he does what you suggest he'll only be screwing himself. No pun intended but appropriate.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
Thanks, Bob!

It was a good story, even had an ending on it. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I AGREE

What a hypocritical jerk!

His exes are worse -- at least he's not an adulterer while married himself as they were and two still are.

What an intriguing story! At least moreso than if everyone were faithful.

On the other hand, would not want them for friends. But reading about them is interesting.

For intriguing insight as to how he can and does write stories like this, read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in the Literotica Discussion Board.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! Bob, what were you thinking??

First off, if he was paying alimony and child support to the first two wives he doesn't have the time or money to court Susanne or any other woman. He'd be lucky to not be living out of his car. Most men in his situation would have moved out of the country and dumped the support. But why isn't he filming his sexual encounters with Nan and Helen in preparation of getting some serious revenge? And why would he have anything to do with Susanne and her bastard kid? He has no money. Why marry and support a woman that has a kid he'd also have to support? Unless you left out the fact that he won the lottery or got rich some how? What a hypocrite!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Bob the 'legend' huh?

Take a good, hard look at your BTB hero, folks. This is his true face. I'd point you to other stories he's written which are equally hideous, but the list is too exhaustive

One star

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Awesome

Enough said!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SOME PEOPLE REALLY ENJOY WEARING OLD CLOTHES

and they are comfortable. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More garbage.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Time to blackmail the first two wives into giving him back everything they took from him in the divorces with interest or he would tell their husbands they would likely have to secretly rip off their husbands to do it. Especially with secret video’s he took of them fucking him and dissing their husbands. Then with the last wife he would do they same if she wanted to get back together. Once he had the assets back he tells the husbands and give them the evidence, then tell Sue to F off and retires in style. Revenge would be in this case a “dish served cold”, but very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The possibilities for revenge are endless

But that would require a second chapter. Start with Nan since her screwing of him was the worst. Helen may have reamed him but she disappeared and the reaming stopped. Although her certainly could have gone to the police and had her arrested for removing the children from him in violation of their custody agreement. Nan's screwing him could have been reversed in Court with the help of a decent attorney. There are specific limits set and the Court has to follow them. He should have simply pushed Susanne out of the booth and left her. She's the biggest issue since her kid is still young and she needs a sugar daddy. If that's not the case then he's really old. Probably at least 50 and banging three woman? Does he have an unlimited supply of Viagra and does he have a REALLY well paid career? Otherwise he should be living under the first street bridge with all the other homeless since that's all he can afford.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

That is no Revenge.

Its stupidity.

When it comes to women specially in the matter of Pussy... Men don't stand a chance.

In the above you all stupids are thinking that THE HUSBAND had won... Wrong... The Wifes won.

They turned him into something he disliked.

Just pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should figure out how to get some VERY satisfying revenge.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Where

Where did the eldest daughter suddenly appear from?Didn't she disappear with Helen who got custody of the kids?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS