All Comments on 'My Time with Heidi Ch. 01'

by Mnprnwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
craigywidnescraigywidnesabout 10 years ago
More

As it's a part 1 can't wait for number 2 to see if romance blossoms and maybe a 4 some or partner swap with Heidi and her sister as the story tells about the swinging parties.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
Same old, same old

No tension, no suspense - other than the girl hesitated momentarily. Scarcely a seduction - and at 22 Heidi wasn't exactly an old maid. Make her fifteen years old it would be different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Horrible writing

Poor writing and a lazy-assed plot nuked what might have been a decent story...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Not Great

Not great, but not bad, seem to follow along the same lines as other first times with very little changes.

Still an enjoyable read.

MnprnwriterMnprnwriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
More.

The next few chapters are in the works, letting them sit for a few weeks to add perspective during the editing process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TERRIFIC STORY

This was something like one of the virgins I enjoyed being first with, and she sobbed, moaned and cursed me and every other way to say she enjoyed having her first experience. Yvonne had a body like a model, except for the thick, wide long tuff of straight dark colored hair covering her vagina. Many times after that she would become a wild woman, suddenly I lost interest in her. Perhaps it was two years later I next saw her and she invited me to her apartment, and she cursed me for taking her virginity and not marrying her. Last I heard she went back to West Virginia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous