My Time with Heidi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No but I should call Lori and let her know I'm okay and where I'm at."

Helping her up I volunteered to get her purse from my truck, she was shocked that I just slipped on a pair of flip flops and went out to the truck. When I came back she was in the kitchen making omelets. "I hope this is okay, I'm kinda hungry."

"Smells great, I'll make some toast"

We worked well in the small kitchen, we both let our hands wander when passing each other.

Instead of calling her sister she texted her while we ate.

I washed up the dishes while she used the bathroom and then we retired to the bed where we cuddled, before having one more go at it.

The next morning I was or I should say Rick junior was up early and ready for action, I told him to behave and took a shower, as I was shaving my shaft and balls Heidi stepped in, she watched as I made the final few strokes and then helped me rinse the soap away. Dropping to her knees she started stroking me, then looking up "Can you teach me how to give head?"

I was a more than willing teacher, taking her by the hand I led the way back to the bed. Lying down on my back I motioned for her to join me.

She sat on her knees next to me her soft hand resting on my leg looking at me expectantly. She bent over and taking me in her hand she licked the tip, then she took the head in her mouth and lightly sucked. I watched as she moved her mouth up and down licking the shaft and head, there was something missing I tapped her on the head and she looked up at me. I asked "are you enjoying that?"

"Well its okay but I just don't quite know what I'm doing."

"Heidi the most important part of sex, no matter what it is, is that you like what you are doing. It can be that you love it or that you love how it makes your partner feel, but you need to be into what you are doing."

"Okay, you know I really like how your come tastes so I guess that my goal should be to get that come out of you so I can taste it."

With that she went back to work, she was much more enthusiastic about what she was doing and soon had me right on the edge, each time she pushed to get me deeper she would gag and that was a turn off to her and she would pull away. I stopped her again and asked what she was feeling?

"Well I want to get your whole dick in my mouth but when I go too deep I gag, I don't want to puke all over you."

I decided that we needed a break and led her outside, we went for a swim, and then lay in the sun drying off for a bit. When I was rested I got between her tan legs and licked her, I took my time and using my fingers I spread her lips wide and teased her with the tip of my tongue, I was really into it and she tasted so good I drove as much of my tongue into her cunt as I could then I sealed my mouth around her tight hole and sucked hard, my tongue was working overtime. She came around my tongue her walls squeezing tight and pushing me out. I attacked her clit driving her over the edge again.

Heidi pulled my face to hers and licked her juices off my face. Just as she cleaned up the last bit I saw her face light up, her eyes sparkled and she pushed me back in the chair, she almost dove for my soft cock, she went after me like a she devil and soon not only had me hard but was taking me all the way in, with each stroke I could see her throat bulge when the head stretched it out. I lost control within just a few minutes and with a moments warning I started to spew jet after jet of hot come in her mouth, she wasn't ready for that and pulled back The next shot left a sticky rope across her face.

Two more shots hit her, one more in the face before she pulled back and I coated her neck. She played with the bit that was in her mouth and swallowed, then she used her fingers to scoop up the rest and licking it from her fingers she swallowed that too. Just watching her pleasure eating my come got me hard again. I put her on her knees and drove my cock into her slick cunt, I really didn't hold back and slammed into her, putting one foot up on the lounge I angled my cock down and pounded her, Grabbing her hips I pulled all the way out and shoved in hard.

Heidi was pushing back just as hard trying to get more cock in her. I had just come so I had no worries about coming again I just wanted to reward her for her excellent blow job, okay I also wanted to see if she could take a long hard fuck.

As my cock pistoned into her she started to come, I drove in harder than ever and her orgasm started to roll into another one. She was screaming with each new orgasm. My legs started to cramp so I pulled out and laid her on her side and raising one leg over my shoulder I started pummeling her again, my hips were a blur, Heidi's breasts were swinging up and hitting her in the face with each thrust.

When I started to feel my come rising I pushed it to the next level and rolled her on her back and pushed her ankles up to her head and pounded away. When I came I felt it from my toes, I hadn't come like that in years pulling out I stuffed the head in her mouth giving her what she wanted. With the last shot I collapsed and Heidi bless her soul followed me to the deck and gently cleaned her come from my cock.

My cock was still jerking as she crawled into my arms and hugged me. "Oh my god Rick that was awesome, my pussy feels like its on fire."

We rested in each other's arms and then went and took a shower before getting dressed and I took her back to Tom and Lori's house.

Walking through the door Tom the asshole started clapping and cheering. The two ladies went into the bedroom while Tom grabbed me a beer.

12