My Tree Hugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"And who would that be?" asked Caroline, "We know everybody around here."

Rachel snorted, "She was a hired gun Bargain Superstores sent down here to ramrod that rezoning through. She had pretty much convinced those softies on the council to vote yes until I put my two cents in. Then the whole thing went down in flames. She was madder than a wet hen. I just got out of there quick. I saw her looking daggers at me in the parking lot, so I stuck my tongue out at her. I bet it made her even madder."

"She," asked Caroline, "They sent a woman? What'd she look like?"

Rachel smiled sadly, "She was so slim and well dressed. A blue eyed blonde-haired woman with the cutest face. I wish we had met under different circumstances. I'd really like to see her again, someday."

Caroline looked out the front door, a smile creasing her thin lips. "Well, I'm guessin' here's your chance, if not the circumstances. I'll bet this is her pullin' in now. I can spot a rental car a block away." Megan parked in front of the weathered log structure. A colorful sign on the roof of the wide wraparound porch read 'Overland Outfitters' in flowing script. She saw Rachel's pickup parked at the side of the building, so she knew she was there. Megan was becoming nervous. This is crazy, she thought, I should not be here. She's entitled to her opinion, even if I don't agree with it. Maybe I'll just go back to the motel. Then in her mind, she saw that beautiful face, that lovely smile. I'm going in there, she decided.

As she stepped from the car, Megan became aware of her surroundings. Racks of canoes and kayaks clustered in a clearing nearby. Colorful displays of backpacks, sleeping bags and tents lined the porch. Tall trees surrounded the building, their branches reaching over the cedar shingle roof. Red birds twittered among the branches and the wind rustled the remaining autumn leaves. This is so peaceful, thought Megan. It reminded her of the city park across the street from her condominium. She had been there a few times, but was never in town long enough to really enjoy it. Just my suitcase and me she thought wryly, the road is our home. "Look out, Ms. Carson, here I come," she muttered, walking carefully across the gravel driveway. Rachel heard Megan's heels thudding on the thick plank floor of the porch and hid behind a display of backpacking stoves. She was feeling excited and playful, waving at Caroline from her hiding place. A thrill ran down Rachel's spine when Megan introduced herself in a formal manner to Caroline, asking to see Ms. Carson, please. Megan looked about at the displays of camping and hiking equipment, waiting expectantly for Rachel to appear. The odors of wood, leather and canvas in the large room was oddly comforting to her. Rachel stepped quietly from her hiding place and stood behind Megan, smelling her perfume, wanting to kiss her neck. "Yeah," Caroline was saying, "She's here, and in fact she's right behind you."

Megan turned and was face to face with the smiling woman. She gave a little squeal of surprise. "Where did you come from? You scared me."

"I have that effect on some people", Rachel laughed, "What did you want to see me about? The meeting today, I bet."

Megan lost her train of thought as she looked at Rachel. What beautiful eyes and those full lips. I can't think. What is wrong with me? This woman is driving me crazy. Oh God, I want her.

"Hello", said Rachel, "you're here for what exactly?"

Megan snapped out of it, "Uh, the meeting today, yes, the meeting". She looked sideways at Caroline, "I would prefer to discuss this matter with you in private."

Rachel chuckled and Megan felt goose bumps on her arms "Let's go upstairs, then. I live there and no one will disturb us." She winked at Caroline. "We'll have a nice cup of tea and get this all straightened out."

Caroline watched as the women walked up the staircase. Damn, she thought, Rachel's so sexy and that Lucas woman is beautiful. Somethin' tells me that blonde is Gay, too and they have the hots for each other. It's gonna get real interestin' up there before long. She leaned against the counter, fanning herself with a magazine. I'm outta here in an hour and Sam better be ready for some action when I get home.

Rachel's long black hair fascinated Megan, how it shimmered and flowed like water over her shoulders and down her back. She wanted to bury her face in it. Rachel's full hips swayed provocatively in her tight jeans and her large breasts jiggled under the faded fabric of her tight shirt. Megan trembled at the sight of Rachel's stiff nipples pressing against the thin fabric. Her mouth watered, she wanted that ass in her hands and her mouth on those nipples.

Rachel was watching Megan, her passion rising. The way her long legs and round ass moved under the tweed fabric of her business suit was so sensual. Megan's tight blouse was open to the fourth button. Rachel could see her black bra and the alabaster skin of her breast. Rachel was imagining being between Megan's long legs licking her pussy and tripped on a step. Megan grabbed an arm to steady her and they both felt a surge of desire at the contact.

When they reached the landing, Rachel unlocked and opened a heavy wooden door. She motioned Megan to walk through first, and then followed, locking it behind them. Rachel removed her boots, took a deep breath and said, "Well, here we are, welcome to my home. Take off your jacket and get comfortable." Megan removed her suit jacket, hung it on a hook by the door and looked about at her surroundings.

The room's appearance conveyed an air of relaxation and contentment. The high beamed ceiling enhancing the rooms' ample dimensions. A rich amber patina on the log walls gave the room a soft glow in the afternoon sunlight. The rustic atmosphere was warm and inviting to the lonely woman. I could be happy here, she thought. The dark pine sofa and two large chairs upholstered in cream chenille fabric looked so comfortable to Megan. She imagined herself sitting in one of the big chairs drinking tea, wrapped in a blanket on a cold winter night.

Green and white striped curtains hung at the open windows, rippling in the cool afternoon breeze. A floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace occupied one wall, rows of built in bookcases, another. Colorful rag rugs lay on the wide plank floor. Baskets of houseplants hung from the roof beams. Large paintings of woodland scenes and forest animals adorned the walls. Scented candles were everywhere and they smelled delightful.

Megan was captivated, this is nothing like my condominium, she thought. She was home so seldom, she felt it was not necessary to spend much time decorating. Old minimalist me, she sighed to herself, making do with the least.

After giving Megan a chance to look at the great room, Rachel took her by the hand, saying she would show her around. A shiver ran through them as their fingers slid together. Rachel coughed and said, "I'll give you the quick tour, as I'm sure you want to talk about what happened today." Megan nodded and Rachel led her about the rest of her living quarters. "This is my kitchen, the laundry room, the guest room, my bathroom ..." Rachel paused, "and this...is my bedroom." Something in her voice as she said bedroom made Megan's tummy flip. Rachel's grip tightened on her hand and then relaxed.

"I, I'd love that cup of tea, now," Megan stammered, her face flushed. Rachel's grip on her hand was exciting and she longed to kiss her host's full lips.

"Of course," Rachel smiled, "have a seat in the great room and I'll boil some water. Is Earl Grey all right with you?" Megan nodded, her throat was dry and her pussy was moist. Say, what you came to say and then leave, she admonished herself. This woman is really getting to me, but I still have my work to do.

Rachel stood gazing out the kitchen window as she filled the teakettle. She could still feel Megan's warmth on her palm. Placing it on her cheek, she imagined Megan stroking her face. She placed the full teapot on the burner and turned on the flame. Walking back into the great room, she saw her beautiful guest looking in the bookcases.

Too keyed up to sit, Megan began walking about, admiring the rustic décor. It reminded her of a chalet at a ski resort where she had vacationed with her parents many years ago. The wall of bookshelves caught her eye. How could anyone find the time to read so many books? Curious, she began looking at the titles on the spines.

Most of the volumes dealt with outdoor activities, the environment, biology and botany. There were numerous coffee table books of photographs and watercolors showing national parks and wilderness. The scenes on the covers were beautiful and Megan began to relax as she flipped through them. One book title caught her eye and she removed it from the shelf. "Silent Spring by Rachel Carson", she read aloud.

Rachel had walked up behind Megan, feeling playful again, her bare feet making no sound. "That's one of my favorites," she said, "have you read it?"

Megan whirled about. "Stop doing that," she exclaimed, "You scare me the way you creep around."

Rachel smiled, trying to put her guest at ease. "Sorry. I put water on to boil and I thought we might..."

Megan interrupted her. "Did you write this?" looking at the book in her hands. "I didn't know you were an author."

Rachel laughed, "Goodness no, I wish I had. The author of that book was a pioneering environmentalist, way ahead of her time. She warned us about the evils of uncontrolled growth and pollution. My parents, being of a like mind and having the same last name, named me after her. I'm quite proud of it, actually."

Megan became flustered at her ignorance and her increasing desire for this woman she had just met. She was losing control and it scared her. In an attempt to cover her awkwardness, she blurted, "I'm sorry, but I don't have time to be familiar with frivolous stuff like this. I am much too busy keeping up with my job responsibilities. My focus is on things I consider to be really important."

Annoyed by Megan's brusque dismissal of such a groundbreaking book, Rachel went on the offense. "Oh, now I see. You are too busy paving over the green spaces, building ugly shopping malls, bulldozing the trees and destroying animal habitats. Is that your idea of things that are important? Everything green and wonderful sacrificed to the great god of consumerism. Is that what you're all about?"

Megan's anger flared at Rachel's taunt. The days events were fresh in her mind again, her relaxed mood dissolved. "Listen here you environmental loony, our company is in a position to vastly improve the lives of the people in this area. A Bargain Superstore is a huge economic benefit to any community. Consumer's save money shopping with us. We can bring hundreds of good paying jobs to this town. We may build a regional distribution center here. That will provide more job opportunities. Sitting under one of your precious trees on your beloved green grass isn't going to help anyone buy a house or pay their bills."

Rachel was irate, her voice rising. "What's the point of giving people jobs and cheap consumer goods if there are no places left to explore the outdoors? Children need to play in the grass and climb trees. They need to see nature, not asphalt parking lots. I would rather see trees than ugly buildings. All you're advocating is environmental destruction in exchange for useless junk."

Megan was furious. "Oh right," she sneered. "Anything that makes any economic sense at all is automatically bad for the all powerful environment. Don't want to disturb the little birds and bunnies, do we? It's all about your almighty nature, isn't it? I know, let's go back to the 18th Century and forget about progress. That's the sort of crack- brained attitude I'd expect from an activist tree hugger like you."

Rachel's eyes flashed, "That will be quite enough. Get out. Get out of my home right now. I'm not going to be insulted by some tight assed, money grubbing, corporate stooge."

Megan did not move, but stood staring at Rachel, her face turning pale. "Are you glued down?" Rachel hollered, "I told you to leave. Why did you come all the way out here, anyway? Was it just to insult me and call me names?"

Megan's voice shook, her throat was dry. "I, I didn't come here to insult you or call you names, I apologize, I lost my head. I just wanted to talk to you, to explain how my project would benefit this town, to make you see reason, to, to..."

Megan knew she was rambling and she sighed, looking at Rachel with pleading eyes. "Please don't send me away. I needed to see you, be with you. When I saw you at the meeting today, I felt so happy..." She sighed as a tear ran down her cheek and she stood trembling, unable to speak.

Rachel's anger evaporated as she stared into Megan's blue eyes, seeing for the first time the loneliness and longing there. She saw the same look in her own brown eyes every morning in the mirror. Her desires took control as she moved toward her beautiful guest. Feeling Megan's sweet breath on her face, she brushed the tear away with her finger and placed her hands on Megan's hot cheeks.

"Here I am, love," she said softly, "Do you like what you see?"

Megan nodded jerkily, her voice a whisper. "Oh yes, very much, you're so beautiful."

Rachel kissed her softly on the lips, "So are you, my sweet baby."

Megan sighed and licked Rachel's lips, seeking entrance. Rachel opened her mouth allowing Megan to explore, feeling the warm wet muscle tracing her teeth and gums, gliding against her own twisting tongue. The women embraced eagerly, exchanging deep kisses, their mutual arousal coursing through them.

Rachel and Megan's hands tugged at snaps and buttons, their upper garments effortlessly slipping away. They stood pressed against each other for a moment, naked to the waist, hands roaming and caressing silky skin. Megan cupped Rachel's large breasts, rubbing the stiff nipples with her thumbs. Rachel rubbed Megan's smaller, harder mounds, and then dropped her head, sucking a rubbery nipple in her mouth. Megan moaned as she rolled Rachel's fat brown nubs between her thumbs and forefingers.

After several minutes of sensual breast play, Rachel unzipped Megan's skirt and tugged it off. Her hand moved to the dripping fabric of Megan's black high cut panties, eagerly rubbing the bulging pubic mound. Megan unzipped Rachel's jeans, easing them and her white cotton panties past her full hips. Rachel hooked her thumbs in the elastic of Megan's panties, pushing them down her firm thighs. "Now take off my stockings," Megan whispered, "do it slowly, I like that."

"I want to leave them on," Rachel replied, her voice thick with lust. "I'll take them off later, now it's time to play." Megan kicked off her high heels as the women embraced, sighing contentedly. The full contact of their naked bodies sending shocks of pleasure through them.

They gently explored each other, glorying in the sensation of another's skin texture beneath their lips and hands. Licking and sucking, stroking and caressing, learning each sweet curve and crevice of their new lovers body. Rachel and Megan gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, their loneliness and frustration melting away.

"Are you ready, my angel?" Rachel whispered.

"Oh yes", Megan replied huskily. "Please make love to me."

Rachel gently pushed Megan's legs apart, slipping a finger into her wet pussy, rubbing the hard clit with her thumb. Megan groaned and braced herself against the bookcase; Rachel's probing finger twisting deep inside her. Megan slid her arm around Rachel's waist, pulling them into a tight embrace. Rachel gasped as Megan eased a long finger deep into her dripping slit. Tongues dueling in their saliva-filled mouths, Rachel's free hand gripped Megan's firm ass as they began a joyous finger fuck.

Hips gyrating, the lovers pumped more of their fingers within each others gushing pussies, urging their partner to release their juicy cum. Megan's body arched, frantically humping Rachel's thrusting hand, gasping for breath between kisses. Rachel gripped Megan's ass with all her strength, riding the hand in her foaming slit. She felt her orgasm lash her body and erupted violently. "Oh my Goddd, I'm cumminggg," she howled, flooding Megan's hand with her sweet juices.

Megan's heart filled with joy at the sound of her lovers orgasmic cries. Then she was screaming in her own release, "Ohhhhhh, fuck meeeee, aaaaahhh," saturating Rachel's thrusting hand with her warm juices. Both women's knees buckled and they slid slowly to the floor, whimpering and moaning. They lay face to face, each loving the fullness of their lover's hand in their throbbing pussies, lost in the sensual afterglow.

"You're amazing, sweetie" Megan panted, "I haven't cum that hard in a long time." Rachel wiggled her fingers in Megan's pussy, making her gasp. "Think you'll be up for another round soon, my love?"

Megan twisted her fingers in return and Rachel moaned. "My wild outdoors woman," Megan sighed, "I'm ready when you are." Suddenly the teakettle shrieked from the kitchen, startling them.

Rachel rose on wobbly legs, their hands slipping out of their soaked pussies with a slurping sound, "Let me shut that off babe, be right back."

Megan lay back against the bookcase licking her fingers, "Don't be long, my sexy one".

Rachel walked unsteadily into the kitchen, taking the boiling kettle from the burner. She was feeling giddy from her orgasm and leaned against the counter, her forehead against the cool wood of the cabinet door. Oh my God, she thought, that woman is amazing. She played me like a violin. We've just met and we're having wonderful sex. I never came that hard before. I want her to stay with me tonight, maybe longer if she wants to.

Out in the great room, Megan was aroused once again. Seeking her lover, she padded silently into the kitchen. She saw Rachel leaning against the counter, black hair cascading over her shoulders, her lovely ass on erotic display. Stepping forward, Megan molded herself to her partners back. She slid her arms around Rachel's waist, finding her breast and pussy with caressing hands. Rachel braced herself against the counter, sighing happily as her new lovers' stiff nipples and warm flesh pressed against her.

"I was lonely out there, Rachel," Megan purred, her voice thick with desire, "I want some more of you, my wild woman." Rachel gasped as Megan licked her neck, cupped her breast and slid two long fingers deep into her juicy pussy. Megan hooked her leg over Rachel's, rubbing her slick cunt lips and pulsing clit against her partners round ass cheek.

Rachel quivered in ecstasy as Megan's fingers twisted inside the soft pink walls of her dripping pussy. Megan's other hand was pulling and pinching her stiff nipple; the sweet pain going directly to her aching clit. "Oh Megannn," she screamed, "Ahhhh, yes, yes, do me, do my pussy, yessss."

Her lover's cries drove Megan wild. She ground her sopping pussy harder against Rachel's beautiful ass, thrusting a third finger into her gushing cunt. Rachel spread her legs wider, twisting her ass against her lovers grinding crotch, the stiff clit poking her skin like a tiny finger.

Megan felt her pussy pulsing in orgasm and desperately wanted Rachel to cum with her. "I'm so close, baby," she moaned in her lover's ear, "Cum with me, please cum with me."

Rachel climaxed at the sound of her lovers urgent pleas, exploding on Megan's hand. "Ahhhhhh, I'm cummingg, I'm with you, baby, ahhhhh."

Megan's orgasm was overwhelming. Her screams of passion joining her lover's, "Ohhhh, cummingg, so gooood, unhhhhh." The women crumpled to the floor again, dripping with warm cum, moaning and caressing each other.

Rachel sighed, "Next one's a soft landing in my bed, sugar."

TE999
TE999
643 Followers