My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lingering for a moment, Jason withdrew and repeated the same massage/kissing action on Dylan's right leg. By the time he was close to her pussy, Dylan was panting hard and starting to squirm. An overwhelming sexual energy was building inside her that needed a release.

She pulled Mike's hand away from her pussy and then grabbed Jason's hair, pulling his head forward to her wet, swollen lips. She held him there and shifted her body until Jason was an ideal angle for licking her clit. She moaned with delight as Jason went to work with his tongue. She then turned her attention to Mike.

The first order of business was his fingers. Dylan loved the taste of pussy, even her own. She took Mike's hand and looked directly in his eyes as she put each of the fingers from his right hand in her mouth, then slowly pulled it out while sucking on it and licking it clean of her juices. Every once in a while Jason's tongue would flick across her clit just right and cause a little convulsion.

When Dylan was done with her tasting, she slipped her hand into Mike's boxers and started feeling his cock. The angle was a bit awkward so she couldn't stroke him all the well, but at this point, Mike was happy for any attention. His cock quivered in response to every touch and the warmth of her hand on his balls caused him to stiffen even more.

It wasn't long before another flash of Jason's tongue caught her just right and her whole body shook.

"Oh my God Jason," she gasped. "Your tongue never felt so good. Lick me hard right there."

Jason complied and Dylan moaned even more. Mike sensed that she might come soon and readjusted his body so Dylan was now fully on the bed. He helped her out of the other sleeve of her dress and the red bra so he could fully access her tits.Both nipples were erect, and large. Mike went back to palming and fingering Dylan's left breast. He covered the right one with his mouth, rolling his tongue around the nipple and occasionally biting on it.

Dylan was feeling more different sexual sensations than she had ever known. Just as she focused on the pleasure of Mike's hand on one breast, the slight pain of a bite on the other nipple charged through her body. That was followed by the heat of Jason's mouth over her pussy. She started bucking and riding on his tongue. Her juices were flowing freely over his mouth and down his chin.

Her breathing got heavier and her moans signaled both pleasure and pain. The moans were quick. The sound of pain weren't caused by anything being done by Jason or Mike but instead by the intense pre-orgasmic tightness gripping her body.

The first wave hit right when it sounded like she couldn't take anymore. The short moans became one long siren-like moan. Jason licked harder as Dylan's clit went into the hypersensitive mode that comes with coming. She started panting.

"Oh God, Oh God. It's so big. Oh. Uh."

Dylan was never shy about being noisy when she came and now was no different.Jason got one last lick in that made Dylan scream before she pushed away from his head. Mike backed off to watch as her body convulsed with waves of pleasure.

Jason knew what had to happen next.

"You got her fuck her right now," Jason said while looking Mike right in the eyes. "It's what she wants. She'll come again -- big and fast."

Dylan, still breathing hard from coming concurred.

"I want you in me, like, 15-seconds ago."

Jason backed off the bed while Mike pulled off his boxers. Mike positioned himself between Dylan's legs as she reached forward to grab his cock. She guided it to her wet, waiting pussy lips and Mike pressed forward as soon as she let go.

It felt different to Dylan than Jason's cock. Her clit always gave some resistance to Jason's large head and thick shaft. The thickness of his cock when entering her always created new pressures and pleasures, almost forcing its way in. Mike's cock wasn't as thick and it slid in more easily. Of course, Dylan's pussy being soaked probably had something to do with it too.

But Dylan wasn't in need of girth as much as she was anticipating depth. Sure enough, Mike's cock slid like silk deep inside her body. Jason could get this deep, but it usually took propping Dylan on a pillow or sex wedge to create the best angle. Mike was deep without any props or gymnastics and still had a couple of inches to spare.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before Dylan felt a second orgasm coming on. Mike established a moderate rhythm and Dylan's moans once again became louder. The deep penetration of Mike's cock made being fucked feel fresh and new and exciting.

Dylan panted out she was going to come again. Mike responded by grabbing Dylan's ankles, spreading them further apart, and holding them higher in the air. Dylan felt his cock pound even deeper. She reveled in warmth and hardness and power reaching into deepest parts of her being and the almost separate sensation of his balls slapping against her ass. Mike simply stared straight down, mesmerized by watching all of his cock disappear over and over into Dylan's beautiful shaved pussy.

The foggy mix of pleasure and pain had overtaken Dylan once more. Through her moans she heard Jason telling her that Mike's cock was completely inside of her. That triggered a second, long orgasm through which Mike relentlessly pumped his cock as deep as it would go.

Dylan's body didn't exactly go limp when the orgasm subsided, but it relaxed enough that Mike took it as a cue to slow down. Dylan didn't want that.

"Don't slow down," she gasped. "I want to come again."

Mike adjusted his speed.

"Not so fast," Dylan instructed. "Yes. Mmmmm. Yes. A little deeper."

Dylan looked at Jason.

"Come play with us?"

It was more of an invitation than a question so Jason moved closer. Dylan kissed him hungrily, tasting her on juices on his lips and tongue. Jason's hands explored Dylan's breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples while Mike steadily fucked her.

After a few minutes, Dylan asked to have Jason's cock in her mouth. Jason kneeled by her head on the left side and quickly had his seven inches sliding between her lips. That seemed to trigger something in Mike and he started to pump Dylan faster and harder. His breathing got shorter.

Jason alternated between watching his cock slide in and out Dylan's mouth and Mike's cock pounding furiously between her legs. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls. He figured Mike was close to coming to and, in the spirit, of giving Dylan what she wanted, decided to ask.

"Are you ready for us to come?"

Dylan moaned an "um-hm."

Jason pressed on because he knew asking questions would probably make Dylan come too.

"Do you want Mike to come in your pussy?"

'MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

Dylan was coming a third time. Her muffled, but loud, moans sent Mike over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" Mike yelled as he watched Jason's cock sliding between Dylan's lips. He couldn't believe how wide she her mouth open to handle it all.

Mike picked up his pace, pounding Dylan even harder as cum burst from his balls, shot up his shaft, and deep into her pussy. This surprised Dylan. Jason reacted differently when he came. Mike was so aggressive. The hard, fast, deep penetrating strokes mixed with his hot cum intensified her orgasm even more.

Mike was coming. Dylan was coming. And that made Jason start to come. A first, huge wave shot from his cock into the back of Dylan's throat. The sensation made her come harder but she also wasn't prepared to receive Jason's load. She reacted by unintentionally opening her mouth to pull away.

From Mike's angle, it was better than any porn movie he'd ever seen. Dylan was pulling back from Jason but before there was even more than an inch between her face and Jason's cock, a jet of cum shot on to the corner of her mouth. Dylan tried to swallow the first load and when she closed her mouth a third stream hit her neck. Jason grabbed hold of his cock and aimed it at Dylan's face. Her timing was good, getting her mouth open again to receive shot number four. It went right in, followed by about half Jason's cock.

Mike's pumping slowed as the last of his cum emptied into Dylan's pussy. Dylan's body began to relax as she came down from her third intense orgasm in the space of seven or eight minutes. She sucked on Jason's softening cock, trying to get all of him cum. The room was eerily quiet for a few moments.

Dylan finally broke the silence.

"Whew," she said as she blew out a long breath. "Okay. That was fabulous."

Dylan grinned and then with an affected voice asked, "Would you two excuse me while I powder my nose? A lady has to freshen up every once in a while!"

Mike laughed and moved off the bed, his cock still mostly erect. Jason lay down on the bed, propping himself up on one side with his arm. Dylan used the newly found space to get up and head to the bathroom. Jason's cum ran slowly down her chest.

A couple of awkward minutes passed with Jason on the bed and Mike standing in front of the dresser fiddling with odds and ends on the dresser top. Jason finally spoke up.

"Two days ago I never imagined I'd be saying thanks to any guy under these circumstances."

"Yeah?" Mike replied. "I gathered as much. I hope the aftermath works out all right."

"I think it will," Jason replied. "You were good to her."

"Good to me might be an inadequate description." It was Dylan, standing by the bathroom door, wrapped in a towel and wearing a smile."Someone should hand me a glass of wine," Dylan said.

The closest wine was Mike's glass from earlier in the evening. It was still mostly full. He handed it to Dylan.

"You drank from this glass?" she asked. Then without waiting for an answer, "I hope it doesn't have cooties."

They all laughed.

"What's next?" Jason asked.

Mike responded, "Well I hate to be part of a threesome and run but I have to get up at 4am for an early flight. So I should probably..."

Dylan interrupted, "Oh, but we're not done yet."

"We aren't?" Both guys asked it at the same time.

"Look at Mike's cock," Dylan explained. "Still pretty hard. And you haven't even received a proper blow job."

She watched and smiled as Mike's cock rose an inch or two. She took even greater pleasure watching Jason's cock stiffen.

Dylan disappeared back into the bathroom for a moment and came out with Jason's razor.

"There's a fresh blade on here," she said to Mike. "Go shave."

"Shave?" Mike asked with a bit of uneasiness in his voice.

"Cock and balls. And more. Like my Jason over here."

Mike looked over at Jason and gave him a sideways glance.

"What?" Jason pleaded, thinking that Mike was upset.

Mike replied, "Can't see everything with you leaning at that angle."

"Oh, so you're asking to see my cock now Mike?"

"You know how you said 'two days ago you never thought you'd be saying thanks to any guy under these circumstances'?"

"Yeah."

"Well two days ago I never thought I'd be asking a guy to show me his shaved crotch so I could get a proper blow job."

"Believe me Mike; you will thank me for this."

Jason rolled off the bed and stood up. He had some hair on his body but had shaved all around his crotch. He had done so in a way that created a seamless transition from any where there was hair to smooth skin. All of the skin above and around his cock was smooth. Mike couldn't see a hair anywhere near Jason's balls. Jason's cock was at its full seven inches but looked bigger with nothing but skin around it.

Mike turned and took the razor from Dylan's hand and marched past her into the bathroom. Just before he closed the door he heard one last bit of advice from Jason.

"It's much easier to do in the shower than at the sink!"

The next thing Dylan and Jason heard was the sound of the shower curtain drawing closed.

"Everything you wanted it to be?" Jason asked.

"Almost," Dylan smiled and retrieved Jason's wine for him. "How about you?"

"I don't know what I wanted it to be. But it's been a lot of fun. Just not sure what you want me to do next."

"I did promise him early on his cock would get plenty of attention."

"True that," Jason responded. "So am I to just watch?"

"Ummm. Tell you what. I'll take care of Mike, then we can send him off and I'll take care of you."

Dylan stepped closer to Jason, the towel falling off her body. Now skin-to-skin, she reached down with her free hand and cupped his balls.

"Don't you worry, baby," she said. "I'm not interested in making this routine. It's you and me and our occasional fantasies, okay?"

Jason didn't know he needed the reassurance until she offered it, and he was grateful to have it. Dylan stroked his cock and rubbed his balls until Mike was done in the shower. He presented himself as Dylan did earlier, wrapped in a towel with a smile.

"I damn near came just shaving," he said.

"Let's take a look!" Dylan said with great enthusiasm and anticipation. She put her wine on the dresser, walked over to Mike, and peeled off the towel around his waist.

Without the hair, Mike's cock looked like it was a foot long. Dylan got down on her knees to inspect the shave. Jason was struck by how huge Mike's cock looked against her face. Dylan must has been thinking the same thing because she found herself in front of a full length mirror. She looked into it as she held Mike's cock and rubbed it against her cheek.

"Nice job," she said after a few moments.

Then she turned her full attention to the opportunity at hand. She used her fingertips to lightly stroke the newly shaved skin all around Mike's crotch. He flinched at the sensation of her touch. Keeping his cock between her and the mirror, she gently flicked her tongue down the opposite side, watching herself every inch of the way.

That gave Jason an idea. He set his wine aside, stepped around Dylan and Mike and got his cell phone from the night stand. Mike glanced over with a questioning look.

"Movie time," Jason said, and then added, "But nothing that gives you away Mike."

Mike nodded and Dylan gave Jason a wink in the mirror. She liked the idea.

Jason decided to start with some still photos. Dylan's fingers brushing Mike's balls, a mirror shot of Dylan watching herself lick the underside of Mike's cock with the tip of her tongue, and her mouth just about the close around the head of his rod. Then Jason kicked into video mode.

Mike had pretty much forgotten that Jason was even there. He was too wrapped up in what he was feeling. His balls were super sensitive to Dylan's touch. And it rocked him to feel the warmth of her breath and lips on the newly shaved skin where his pubic hair had been. But what really set him off were her little licks at the place where his ball sac and cock met. She would tease him there and it would cause great pleasure to radiate through his body.

Dylan was enjoying the taste and texture of Mike's newly shaved skin. And there was still some muskiness even though he had just come out of the shower. Even more, she was enjoying making his body convulse and making him moan by making him feel things he had never felt before. She worked his balls with combinations of slow and quick licks, switching off between using her entire tongue and the tip of it. Occasionally, she'd gently nudge his balls to the side with her cheek to get some licks in on his scrotum.

Once she was satisfied that Mike had felt all the new sensations there were to feel, Dylan wrapped her right thumb and index finger around his shaft about half way down. She engulfed the upper half of his cock with her mouth. Mike reacted to the warmth and wetness by pushing his pelvis forward, but Dylan had a firm enough grip to keep his entire cock from ramming down her throat. He managed to get more in her mouth, but she had control of the situation.

Dylan bobbed her head up and down Mike's cock. She used her hand to pump his rod at the same time. She gazed down Mike's shaft as it slowly worked its way in and out of her mouth. It was actually a little easier than with Jason, because Mike's cock wasn't as thick.

Mike didn't realize it at first, but Dylan was progressively sliding her hand further down the base of his shaft, taking on another inch ever 15 seconds or so. Within a minute, Dylan was handling eight of Mike's nine inches with ease. She was taking great pleasure from having a cock this deep in her throat and she got excited every time Mike reached his deepest penetration.

Dylan decided to slow things down a bit to take on Mike's last inch. Part of the reason was that she needed to re-position her body for a better angle. The other part was for dramatic effect. She wiggled around until she could open her throat all the way. Once Mike was entirely inside her mouth and her lips were pressed against the skin of his crotch, she put her hands on the back of his ass and moaned.

That moment seemed to linger for a minute, but it was really only a few seconds. Dylan could feel the tension in Mike's body and she knew he was going to come soon. She withdrew her head until half of Mike's cock was in her mouth and then went to work on the underside of his rod.

Mike couldn't believe Dylan took on all nine inches of his cock. Other girls had come close, but she swallowed the whole thing. And he had no idea how sensitive the skin around the base of his cock could be until he shaved. He was about the burst when Dylan gave half of his cock back to him. His instinct was to ram it all the way in again so he could come deep in her throat but he fought that and instead went with Dylan's flow.

That turned out to be a good choice. Dylan was still making him feel things he had never felt before. She was sucking him at a good pace while fondling his balls with her left hand. She licked the underside of his shaft as her head bobbed up. At the same time, her right hand slid down the bottom half of his shaft to the base. That tightened the skin of his rod right when her mouth reached the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around his bulging head, licking the sensitive underside and flicking over the slot on top.

Dylan began moaning as she sucked away. They were moans of pleasure because she was enjoying herself immensely. They were also meant to be sound effects for Mike and they had they their intended effect.

"Oh fuck, yeah, baby," he yelled as the first shot pulsed out of his cock.

Mike was coming hard and he put his hands on Dylan's head to steady himself. She intensified her sucking while wrapping her right hand firmly around Mike' shaft. Now he could fuck her face without ramming all nine inches inside. Mike held her head steady as he pumped his cum into her mouth.

Dylan kept moaning as Mike's hot cum hit the back of her throat again and again. She liked the way he tasted and when he was done sliding his cock across her tongue, she went back to sucking him and licking him. She took pride in always getting every drop from Jason and she was holding herself to the same standard here.

Mike's body relaxed and he took his hands of Dylan's head. She lingered on his cock for a few moments more before pulling it out of her mouth and licking it all over.

"Did I get it all?" she asked.

"Every drop," Mike answered.

Jason hit the stop button on the video and set his phone on the dresser. Mike helped Dylan stand up and gave her a hug. He tried to give her a light kiss but she made it a full tongue probing adventure. She wanted Mike to taste himself in her mouth.

"Now that was a proper blow job," Mike said when the kiss broke off.

"Why thank you, Mike."

Dylan turned towards Jason. He was shaking with anticipation. Watching Dylan suck off Mike gave him thrills he never thought he could have. He was aching to hold her and to make love to her. Dylan fell into Jason arms and gave him a deep kiss. Jason was startled at the lingering, salty taste of Mike's cum on her lips.