My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two were still embracing as Dylan spun 180 degrees. This put her back to the bed. She released her hold on Jason and fell back on the covers. She inched back until her hips were at the edge of the mattress. She spread her legs for Jason, who stepped up and slid his rock hard cock into her pussy.

Mike went over to the night stand and retrieved Jason's phone. He clicked it into video mode and began recording the action. Jason stood over Dylan, his cock pumping at a moderate pace. Dylan's breasts bounced in rhythm with Jason's in and out movements. She talked to him as they fucked.

"Oh, Jason," she said among quickening breaths. "I love you so much. Thank you for making my fantasies come true. Make love to me. Make me come. Fill me up."

Jason pushed off the floor to slide Dylan further on the bed. She managed to inch her body further back until they were both on the bed with Jason on top. He wrapped his arms around her, cradling her close was his thick rod worked in and out. Dylan returned the embrace until there was no space between their bodies. She continued to talk to Jason, pleading for him to love her like she had never been loved before. Jason began talking back, telling her how much he loved being in her. His own deep moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder.

Dylan came first. It was just as big and powerful as any of the first three orgasms she had that night. Jason slowed his pumping as her body came down from the high. He came next, practically stopping all movement to feel the huge waves of cum flow through his shaft and into Dylan. He collapsed on her when he was done.

Mike stopped the video and put Jason's phone on the dresser. He quietly gathered his clothes and went to the bathroom to dress. When he came out, Dylan and Jason were under the covers, but awake, waiting for him to reappear.

"Hey Mike," Jason said. "Thank you."

"Hey Jason," Mike said in the same, positive tone of voice. "You were right. I do have to thank you for showing me your crotch."

"Never again, dude, never again," Jason laughed back.

Dylan called Mike over to the bed. She leaned up to give him once last kiss, but Mike opted for a hug only.

"Thank you," he said to her. "Keep loving your man."

"Thank you," Dylan whispered before kissing Mike on the cheek.

Mike headed over to the door, turned out the light, and left the "do not disturb" sign hanging on the door.

--------------------

Jason woke up to the sounds of Dylan crawling on the floor around the bed.

"Hey," he grunted. "What's up?

"Morning sunshine!" she said.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Looking for my red bra."

"Maybe Mike took it as a souvenir," Jason offered as he reached for his phone.

It didn't take long for that notion to sink in.

"That little fuck!" Dylan exclaimed.

Jason laughed.

"Little fuck is probably not the most accurate choice of words this morning," he said.

Dylan looked up from the floor and found herself staring squarely into Jason's phone. There she saw a photo of Mike's full nine inches about to enter her mouth. She giggled.

"I take your point," she said. "Still, that was your favorite bra."

"Now it is his favorite," Jason said. "I'll be happy to buy you a new one."

"Deal," Dylan said as she climbed on the bed, pushing the covers aside. She took the phone and fumbled with it for a moment. The next thing Jason heard sounded like something from a porn movie.

"I like this picture even more," Dylan said, showing Jason the phone.

It was Mike's video of Jason and Dylan from the night before and it was making Jason very hard.

Dylan noticed the morning erection right away. She flipped off the video, climbed on to Jason's cock, and they picked up where they left off the night before.