My Two Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "Ohhhhhh. I have no idea, you can surprise me."

"Well, you have a few weeks to figure out what you want then!" I said bossily.

About a week later I realized I wanted to give Osa the gift he wanted. I was just scared and had no idea what to expect; plus he was huge for my pussy let alone my virgin ass.

I set my mind on letting Osa fuck my ass. First though, I was going to let Matt fuck it first. He was considerably smaller than Osa and it would give me the opportunity to get used to it before Osa took me.

A few days later, Matt and I were making love and I took my position straddling him. His finger immediately began its probing of my ass. This time though, I pushed back on his finger and made a point of moaning as it slid in me. The reaction from his hips and the stiffening of his cock told me that my message had been received.

"Oh baby please let me fuck that sweet little ass of yours." His voice begged me in a husky whisper.

Leaning down I kissed him. "Will you be gentle?"

His cock stiffened and the look on his face was shock. "I will be so gentle Grace."

"Get on your hands and knees baby." He instructed

As he made his way behind me I heard the drawer of his night stand open and close. I jumped as the cold lube landed directly on my little rosebud.

"Mmm, so sexy baby." Matt's thumb rubbed the lube in circles around tight hole.

Without hesitation he began working it in to me more than he ever had. It felt much better with lubrication and his thumb slowly worked in and out of me.

"I'm gonna fuck this little pussy until I get your ass nice and ready babe." Repositioning himself, he lined his cock up to my pussy and slipped in me. Slowly he stretched my ass as he fucked my pussy until two fingers were moving easily in and out of me.

His cock stiffened and I thought he was going to explode. He pulled it out my pussy and removed his fingers from my ass. I felt empty, but nervousness filled that void as I felt the head of his cock brush over my hole.

At first he just slid himself over it, only gently pushing against it. I put my head down on my arms and steadied myself for what was to come. A gentle pain raced over me as the head of his cock began its decent.

I moaned loudly. "SLOW, Oh my god slow!"

Matt slowed the decent and backed out leaving just the tip in. The trip out felt better but I had no time to relax before it descended back in to me again. I felt my sphincter pop around him as his swollen head entered me and threw my hand back to hold him there.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting this sweet little ass baby." He groaned. "It's so fucking tight."

He backed off slightly and his head stretched my ass on the way out causing me to bite my forearm. Matt was on the edge of going insane, this was all just too slow for him. He began fucking me with shallow strokes.

The pain would subside, replaced with an unfamiliar pleasure until he would push deeper; then the pain would return until I got accustomed to him again. He dripped more lube on me and continued to work himself deeper in to me.

Once matt had his cock all the way in me, he held it still. Matt leaned over me and kissed the side of my face.

"Your ass feels so amazing." Was all he said before his cock exploded.

He wasn't even moving but the pleasure overload must have made him empty himself in me. Slowly he removed himself from me and my ass slammed the door behind him.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Not as terrible as I thought it would be." I smiled at him. "I just have to relax and get used to it."

His face beamed at hearing this. "I will give you all the practice you want."

As time passed, Osa's birthday got closer. I had let Matt fuck my ass countless times and I did learn to enjoy myself. Although I couldn't orgasm from it, I really did enjoy pleasing him that way. I was still unsure about that big cock of Osa's though. It barely fit in my mouth or pussy and they were much more accommodating than my ass.

Osa's birthday finally arrives. We went out to dinner with his family and like usual it was really awkward. They weren't approving of him dating out of his race. It was even worse on my side, because I couldn't even introduce him to my family.

At dinner I gave him his birthday card and whispered in his ear. "This is just for your eyes."

He discretely opened the card and read its content.

Osa,

The last 8 months have been amazing. Even though our families don't approve of us, I can't help but love you more than ever. You are such an amazing friend and lover I couldn't ask for anything more.

Happy 19th Birthday!

P.S. You didn't tell me what else you wanted for your birthday, so I am going to give you the only thing you asked for.

Osa looked over at me inquisitively. I could see the light bulb go off when he recalled our previous conversation. A huge smile took over his face. Sliding his hand under the table he took mine and squeezed it.

When we arrived back at his place after dinner he was beside himself in anticipation. He took me down to the bachelor suite he had built in the basement of his parent's house. We had loved each other here many times before.

"I'm assuming you want your present now?" I said in a playful tone.

"Mmm, I want to unwrap my present now." His hands started to pull the zipper down the back of my dress.

Reaching in my purse I pulled out a little bag and handed it to him.

"What's this?" He looked puzzled.

"Your present of course!" smiling at the confused look on his face.

He opened the bag and pulled out the bottle of lube I had bought him.

The look on his face was indescribable as he spoke. "This is really going to happen!"

I squeezed the bulge in his pants. "You can't split me in two though!"

His cock was rock hard. He returned to undressing me before removing his own clothing. His big cock stood proudly in the bright light of his living room. Osa walked me over to his love seat and I kneeled on it exposing my ass to him.

"Oh fuck I'm going to enjoy this!" He exclaimed as his tongue pushed itself in my ass. His big hands reached around to massage my breasts. His face buried itself trying to push his tongue as deep as possible. He kept this up until my ass was soaking wet.

"Will you suck my cock nice and hard baby?" His deep voice questioned.

"It's your birthday baby; I will do anything you want. I'm yours." I responded looking back over my shoulder.

He sat on the couch and I began sucking his cock. He liked when I would kneel on the couch so he could reach my pussy and ass when I sucked him. I heard the lube bottle and then felt a couple slippery fingers eagerly working at my ass.

Osa had his other hand on my head and was gently guiding his cock deep in to the back of my mouth.

Holding my head still he said."I want you to try and take my cock down your throat."

I nodded with my head impaled on his cock. He began to push his hips up down. I gagged and tried my best to control it but he was too big to stop it from happening. His cock pushed at the opening of my throat. I could feel his head stretching my throat open.

"That's it; suck my cock baby. Put it down your throat!" His deep voice commanded.

Every gag made his cock stiffen and he kept pushing it deeper in to my mouth. My eyes watered every time he probed my throat opening. I came up for air and starred at him.

With a devilish grin he asked, "How does that little ass feel?" He had three fingers working my ass furiously and I had been oblivious with his assault on my throat.

Although he had three fingers in me, it was still nowhere near the size needed to put the cock I was holding in my ass. I pressed my mouth back over his cock and tried to swallow it. I was definitely having second thoughts, as I was unable to imagine he would ever fit in my ass.

"Get my cock nice and wet!" he groaned.

His cock was drenched in my drool when he pulled my face off him. A drool bridge from my lips to his cock connected us.

"It's time." He said pulling me up to him.

Guiding my knees on either side of his legs, I straddled him. His big hand reached down and grabbed my pussy, it was soaking wet and hadn't even been touched.

Holding his cock I slid it over my pussy lips and began to lower myself. He held my hips stopping me.

"Not there!" He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. "Its birthday present time."

My heart raced as I aligned his huge cock up to my tiny little ass. I lowered myself and he took over holding his cock against me. It was fucking huge and only the tip was making its way in.

My mind raced; what the hell was I thinking?

"Just go slow baby, we aren't in a hurry." His voice was soothing.

I kept the pressure on the tip of his fat cock. My sphincter opened wider than it had ever been and I was nowhere near having his head in me.

"Let's get my cock nice and slippery for you baby." He said as he moved his cock to my slick pussy.

Relief washed across me as his cock made its way in to my pussy filling me. It only took a few strokes and my clitoris was pressed against his pelvic bone.

His big hands moved around to my ass and he slipped a couple of his fingers back in me. My pussy clamped on the huge black cock in me and an orgasm washed over me. His hips thrusted up in to me as my orgasm began to recede. This only caused another intense wave to wash over me. My pussy began to squirt all over his cock and shot up his toned stomach as well.

His fingers pounded my ass deep stretching me as my orgasm continued. My thighs quivered involuntarily as I sat impaled on him while he thrusted himself deep in to me.

Eventually I sat still, exhausted with his cock deep in my pussy. His hands entangled in my long red hair and pulled my lips to his. We sat there kissing; his tongue probing my mouth gently. He slowly began moving the fingers he had buried in my ass.

"Mmm, that feels a lot more relaxed now Grace." His voice muffled by my mouth. "Maybe a couple big orgasms were all that you needed."

I lifted myself up and felt that familiar emptiness whenever his cock left my pussy. Osa positioned his black cock at my ass and I lowered myself down as while he removed his fingers. He moved his hands to my hips as the head stretched me open. I froze there and he slowly moved his hips up pushing against my tight ring until it snapped over the rim of his head.

"Okay, Okay...wait baby, slow." My voice cracked. "It's so fucking big, please don't move!"

I was paralyzed. My ass was stretched so wide and I felt a burning heat and sharp spasms shoot through me. My ass fought to rid itself of this invader. Once my ass tired of fighting him, Osa slowly started to push himself deeper in to me.

"Oh fuck baby this is sooooo tight baby!" He groaned.

I bit my lip as he began working his cock in and out of my ass in slow shallow strokes. He put more lube on his hand and rubbed his shaft. His finger traced my opening ensuring I was well lubricated. I slowly moved myself up and down. Taking and releasing only an inch of his cock in my ass with each thrust.

"Yes! That feels so good Grace" He moaned. "Milk my big black cock in your ass! Are you ready to try another position baby?"

I was in a trance. "Whatever you want baby."

He lifted me off him and sat me on the edge of his couch with my ass hanging off. He spread my legs wide as he kneeled on the floor and crawled between them. With my legs over his shoulders he put his cock against my ass and pressed himself back in to me again.

I screamed out and he quickly put his hand over my mouth so his family upstairs wouldn't hear. His other hand grabbed my breast and massaged it with big squeezes which occasionally pulling my nipple.

"It's time to stretch your little ass baby." He applied more lube to his shaft and rubbed it around."Just like your little pussy, you will get used to it."

Wasting no time, he pushed his cock back in to where it was before. My scream was muffled by his hand as he began to fuck me at that depth. The pain was gone; it was just so intense being stretched like this.

"I don't know how much more I can take baby." I muttered.

He picked up his pace and slowly worked more of his cock in me.

"Oh fuck! Is it all in yet?" I gasped. "Please tell me it's all in!"

"Just half baby." He chuckled.

With every thrust his cock moved in a bit deeper. "Your ass is so fucking tight Grace! I'm going to shoot the biggest load of cum in you soon."

I starred up at him, "Please! Just cum in me. I can't take much more!"

He didn't require any coaxing. Osa grabbed my hips and began thrusting in and out of me faster. His cock pushed deeper in me with each thrust. I placed my hands against his stomach in an attempt to control his depth but it was no use.

Osa eyes glazed over as if he was in a trance as he plunged himself in to me. His teeth were clenched and he fucked himself in and out of me wildly. "I'm gonna cum baby!" His voice grunted through his teeth.

He pushed himself deeper and I felt his balls slap my ass as his cock exploded. Immediately he stopped thrusting and held himself there as his cock twitched and spewed itself in my ass. He stood there for an eternity looking at me with a huge smile.

"I love you Grace!" His deep voice bellowed. "That was the most amazing birthday present ever."

I smiled up at him as he leaned down and kissed me again. One big hand played with my breast. His big cock slowly softened in me and Osa slowly pulled himself out of me and lifted my legs higher by the ankles admiring his work.

"Nice! Looks like I stretched it good baby." He smiled wildly.

We climbed in the shower and cleaned each other up before calling it a night. Osa looked over from his pillow. "That was so amazing baby."

I smiled at him. "Happy Birthday."

12