My Ultimate Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

This went on for the next few months. I had both of them. They had promised no one else would find out. I was theirs and soon there was a friendly competition going on between them to see who would spend the most time with me. I finally had to put a stop to that and come up with a scheduled time for them. They had to alternate days during the week only spending several hours with me at a time. After all, I did need to get enough sleep during the week so I could go to work and not be exhausted. They could both have me on Fridays and Saturday nights as long as I got to sleep in the next day. When there were times I needed to be alone for rest, work and nature calls like my period or I wasn't feeling well, we worked out a system that the window curtain in the living room would be left open. They were not to come over when the curtains were open. This worked well. I had plenty of sex and time for myself too.

I had forgotten about Mark. He had never returned my call so I thought everything was going ok. I didn't need to move. I was getting great sex. Still, knowing him, he could turn up any time but I didn't give it any further thought.

It was a Friday night when he did. I was in bed with both Mike and Jerome. We were having very heated sex. I was on top straddling Jerome, him deep inside me with Mike beside us on his knees with him in my mouth when Mark walked in. We didn't hear him and it wasn't until he grabbed Mike and shoved him aside that we knew he was there. He was in a rage. He grabbed me, pulled me off of Jerome and threw me to the floor hitting me at the same time. At first I didn't feel him strike me. He had Jerome by the throat and pulled him off the bed too.

"Get out you sons-of-bitches!" He was screaming at them. "Get out or I will kill you!"

I had Mark by the arm struggling to keep him from doing them harm when we noticed he had a gun. I was holding him by that arm and kept him from using it. I saw they were going to try to protect me but I screamed for them to go. He knocked me loose with a punch and Mike and Jerome scattered. I thought Mark was going to kill them so I grabbed him by the ankles and kept him from chasing them. That's when he kicked me in the ribs. I sank back hurting. He stood over me and glared.

"Bitch, you fucking whoring bitch! You don't do this to me! I'll tell you who you get to fuck and when you get to fuck!"

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. That's when he hit me hard in the stomach knocking the wind out of me again. I tried to sink to the floor but he hit me again.

"Bitch, I'll teach you to never do this again!" He hit me again and let me sink to the floor. I was hurting and couldn't get my breath and crying. He left me lying there as he stormed about the room destroying it. "You fucking bitch!" He kept saying over and over.

When he calmed down, he stood over me nudging me with his foot. I thought he was going to kick me and cowered away.

"Look bitch, I came here to get you and take you to New Jersey and this is how you treat me? I got you a job. It's going to make me a lot of money now I know you're a fucking whore."

"Mark, I thought you loved me. Our stories, fantasies and love making, the time we spent together." I was trying to buy time to figure out how I was going to get away from him. I hurt and was struggling to find words. "This is how you think of me?"

"Well you were fucking around on me behind my back you fucking bitch. Get your suit case and get packed bitch." He found it and pulled it out of the closet and tossed it on what was left of the bed. "Now pack!"

I could barley move I hurt so but I managed to get up and start getting some things together. I was afraid he would kill me if I didn't do what he said. I was leaning over the bed when he pushed me down on my hands and knees and stood behind me between my legs. He grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his hand. I felt him probing me with his other hand and felt him as he guided his swollen cock into place. He pulled back on my hair pulling my head back as he forced himself into me. I hurt even more.

"You're hurting me," I screamed as I choked back sobs. He relentlessly thrust in and out, the dryness soon turning into wetness as the body adjusted to the abuse. I was crying and in pain, my ribs and stomach hurt and now I was being raped. I was glad when he came, the hurting was over. When he pulled free, he shoved me down on the bed with his knee. He didn't have all my hair free from his hand and it felt like some pulled loose as I fell forward. I lay there sobbing not knowing what was going to happen next. It was not until my sobbing subsided that I noticed the room was quiet. He was gone; at least he wasn't in the room.

I lay there in fear for a few moments before I got up and when I heard a noise in the hall coming toward me, I cowered in the corner and pulled part of the mattress over me to hide. I sat there shivering until a soothing voice called my name.

"Sara, where are you? He's gone." It was Mike, Jerome was with him. They had come back in and were gathering their clothes and putting them on. "Sara, he has gone, where are you?"

"I'm here, are, are you sure he's gone?"

"Yes." They both came to me and pulled the mattress off me. I saw Jerome had a gun and was standing guard while Mike held me. I was nude and shivering and collapsed into his arms. I was crying hard now with sobs shaking me. I was shivering so hard, Mike finally wrapped me in a blanket and picked me up and carried me to the living room and sat on the couch holding me. He held me until I stopped shivering and crying.

"Is he gone?" I kept looking around expecting him to show up.

"He's gone, we saw him leave. He took his bag with him. I think you are safe now." Mike kept saying to me.

I looked at Jerome and he nodded his reply. "He's gone. I think he went back to where he came from. Anyway, you are going to go home with me where you will be safe for now. My folks are gone for the weekend and we will be alone there. You will be safe. Meanwhile we can clean up here and gather up a few things to take with us. You ok with that?"

I nodded in reply hugging Mike tighter.

"OK, let's get you dressed and pack up a few things." Mike started giving orders now and helped me back to the bedroom to pack a few things. I quickly dressed in sweat pants and shirt and packed up a few other things. I had the weekend to recover and could call in sick if I had to Monday. Meanwhile I had to get out of there. I tossed my bag with a few things into my car and we all piled in. Jerome drove. We all watched to see if we were being followed and saw nothing. We parked in the garage out of sight at Jerome's house and I finally felt safe as we went inside. When we got inside, my ribs and stomach hurt so that Mike had me strip so he and Jerome could inspect the damage. I had pretty bad bruising where I had been kicked and punched in the stomach. Other than that I didn't think my ribs or anything else had been broken or damaged. It just hurt to be touched.

Mike instructed Jerome to get me to bed and stand guard while he went back to his house where he could watch my place from his bed room window. They had to make sure Mark had gone. Mike left after I went to bed. I was scared for all of us and had trouble sleeping until I felt the bed move and Jerome's warm body snuggle in next to my back. He was spooning with me, trying to hold me tight with out hurting me. I know he wanted to be inside me as I could feel his hardness pressing against my back and it wasn't until he adjusted himself and positioned his hard cock between my legs and against my pussy that I knew that I would let him. It was one of my favorite positions that I was thinking of and that was with me on my back with him or Mike on his side with his groin pressed against mine under my legs. I could be entered this way and when the legs were interlocked, one of his over one of mine; we would be locked together and could stay this way for a long time. I loved to be held this way and even with very little movement the guys could stay hard for hours. My clit was available to be played with as well as my breasts with no weight placed upon my body. Nothing would be pressing down on my bruises.

When I turned onto my back, Jerome instantly knew what I wanted and moved into position under me on his side and moved his groin into mine as I positioned my legs over him and reached down and guided him to me. I was already wet and he gently slid inside. I then raised one leg and slid it between his to lock us together. He gently started playing with my clit and soon had me in the throes of an orgasm.

We found in lying this way, I could have multiple orgasms with very little movement prolonging his need for release for hours. It was only until his body could no longer stand it that he would cum. He didn't need to do any thrusting other than slight movement to remain hard. Most of the time my pelvic contractions would provide all the movement needed. It was only when he flooded me with his release that he would lose his hardness and slip free. There were times we fell asleep this way, him or Mike hard and inside me.

When morning came, Mike phoned and said Mark had returned and had spent a few hours in the house but left just after light. He had followed him to the airport and watched him leave. He was gone now and it should be safe for me to come home. He would meet us.

Mike had the garage door open and closed it as soon as we entered. The house was a mess and as we walked through it we found my kitty, dead and tossed under the kitchen counter. I broke into tears again, sobs coming easily as I held it. Mike again took charge and got kitty from my hands and gently laid it in a shoe box.

"We'll burry it later meanwhile we need to straighten up the house and call a locksmith." There was no argument and we soon had the place looking somewhat together. I had called the locksmith and he arrived within hours and had the locks changed. It was easy; there were only 4 to do. I also called a security company and had an appointment made to get a security system installed the next week. I didn't want Mark to come back and wanted to know if he did.

I didn't know it but Mike and Jerome had buried Kitty in the back yard while I was doing this. I was glad they did. I couldn't handle doing that.

Things went back to normal after several months passed. I had quit worrying about Mark after I received the phone call from New York. It was Eric. I had forgotten about him. Now it brought back memories. The reason he called, was about Mark. Mark had been found shot to death with some unknown blond. Eric had been afraid it had been me and was relieved it was not. The woman was my size and build but the authorities hadn't been able to identify. Eric went on to say that Mark had gotten in with some very bad people in the sex and drug trade and was disposed of.

The house was secure and Mike and Jerome stepped up to the plate in protecting me. There were several guns hidden in the house placed by them and known by me. All were within easy reach should something arise. My sex life was better than ever with Mike and Jerome. I was hoping it would never end but as life goes it eventually did. When High school ended, they both went off to collage leaving me alone with visits whenever they could. I liked that. I sometimes went to visit them.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers
12