My Unspoken Consent Ch. 02

Story Info
A loving wife story.
1.8k words
3.86
43.8k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that Friday that Jake pulled into the driveway and slowly walked up to the door. I saw him coming. He carried a small duffle and seemed to carry the burdens of the world. I met him at the door.

"Oh boy. That can't be good." I spoke sympathetically. He looked up at me with resigned defeat.

"Come on in, I'll get you a beer." I held the door wider. "Eva, Jake's here." I called.

Eva appeared from down the hall, wearing a long-tailed shirt, buttoned up to her sternum. One look said it all.

"Oh Jake..." She hugged him. "C'mon in, you can drop your bag in the spare room." He followed quietly.

"I don't have anywhere else to go..." I heard his voice from down the hall.

That evening after some talk and a few beers, Jake helped with dinner. That is, he cleaned the grill and I listened.

"I cleaned out the apartment and put my stuff in storage." He brushed the grates. "She can have it. I'll file papers Monday." I nodded.

"Well, you're welcome here. God knows I could sure use the help." I spoke as I headed in to get more beer.

It was true. I couldn't keep up with the lawn and the out buildings. The pool had small trees and shrubs encroaching on the railing, threatening the fence.

After dinner, we sat on the couch, Eva and Jake were talking about his divorce, unfulfilled dreams and his future. I sat behind her with Eva sitting between my legs, leaning back against me. She still wore the long-tailed shirt, but unbuttoned to the navel now. Her breasts were often completely exposed and Jake now smiled openly as he sat, leaning against the far end of the couch. He wore a pair of satin boxers and an unbuttoned old blue work shirt. He was fresh from the shower and seemed more relaxed.

Eva, as I expected, casually took my hand and placed it under the tails of her shirt, pressing it against her pussy. I momentarily froze, finding her pussy completely bare.

"Please..." She whispered in my ear as she rolled her hips. Her shirttail covered my hand, but the movement was obvious. Her raised foot gently touched Jake's thigh as he watched. She gazed at him, rolling her hips, then reached over and held the jar of coconut oil up for me. I hesitated.

"Please don't stop." She whispered. "I want this." She unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt and slowly opened it, posing for Jake.

"Oh Eva..." Jake softly spoke.

I scooped some oil from the jar.

I began at her breasts, caressing them from beneath, applying oil as needed. Eva gazed at Jake through half closed eyes as he looked from her to me and back again. He shifted his position, raising one leg onto the couch, facing us as he adjusted his growing erection. My hands caressed their way down her torso, pressing against her inner thighs and she spread her legs wide, gazing at Jake, then closing her eyes and throwing her head back as my fingers pressed against her soft pussy.

"Oh yes..." She raised her hips as I pressed my fingers into her, caressing her clit. "Oh yes... so good, so good..." She openly humped against my hands, gazing at Jake. He was now rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Oh lover... open my cunt... show him my clit..." She moaned.

Eva was slick with oil as I opened her pussy, stroking her clit.

"OH! Yes! Oh god... oh god..." She curled forward, then arched back in the throes of her first orgasm. She raised her arms over my shoulders, watching Jake through sultry eyes, and opened her legs wide, loving his gaze, posing for him. Eva recovered, slowly rolling her hips in time with my strokes. She leaned back, whispering in my ear.

"Can you give us a moment?" She implored me with her eyes. I smiled, knowingly.

"Ok, be careful."

She nodded and I slowly withdrew my hands and struggled to stand.

"I um... I need to shut down the computer and get ready for bed." I awkwardly excused myself, smiling at Eva as I left.

I did just what I'd said, taking maybe ten minutes. I can't believe I left my gorgeous wife naked on the couch, her pussy all soft and slippery, with our friend, Jake. I was so conflicted and yet so excited. I wiped my hands on a towel and casually came back to the couch wearing just my boxers.

Eva now sat between Jake's legs, her legs spread wide as his hand cupped and caressed her swollen pussy. She looked up at me through glazed eyes, moaning softly as Jake cupped her pussy and stroked her clit. His other hand held her breast, gently pinching her nipple. They never stopped as I approached. I leaned down and kissed my wife deeply on the mouth. I could feel her moving in time with Jake's caress.

"I'm headed to bed. Come in when you're ready." I smiled and watched for a moment.

She briefly locked eyes with me, rocking her pussy against Jake's hand, nodding as another orgasm surged through her.

"Ok... Ohhh... Oh yes... yesyesyes." She moaned, clasping his hand tightly against her pussy.

I turned and stepped around the corner into our bedroom. They spoke softly, but I could hear almost everything. Eva caught her breath from her intense orgasm and I heard them moving on the couch, changing position. There was a brief moment of silence, then the unmistakable soft cry Eva makes when a cock enters her pussy, followed by a deeper moan. I could picture Jake feeling the warm silkiness of Eva's cunt as his cock first slides in. He moaned again.

"Oh my god... oh Eva... Oh my god you feel so good."

"Yes, yes... deeper, gently. Gently. Oh! God, that feels so good. You're so big in me... Yes, there... so deep in me..."

I listened to their soft rhythmic movement. It was incredible. My emotions swung from one extreme to another, yet I had an erection unlike any I've ever experienced. I lay in bed with the lights dimmed, listening to my wife fucking, afraid to touch myself for fear of cumming.

"Oh... Eva, I'm close... Ohh..."

"Yes... Cum in me... Always cum in me..."

Eva quickly climbed to a tremendous orgasm that ended with her breath coming in short, tight notes. Jake joined her with a long groan. I listened and knew he was filling my wife's cunt with a huge load of his cum.

"Oh god... oh... thank you... oh god. I've wanted you for so long." He groaned.

"Oh... Jake that feels wonderful. Stay. Please, stay inside me. Please..."

I knew Eva was gently rocking her pussy, enjoying the afterglow with his cock softening in her.

She appeared at the door soon after, completely naked, looking disheveled, flushed and absolutely gorgeous. I tried to smile through my turmoil of emotions and held an arm out for her. She accepted my understanding welcome and climbed into bed.

I lay on my side, propped on one elbow and she looked up at me with wide, but nervous eyes. I pulled the sheet back to see her. She was flushed and still breathing hard. Her nipples were hard and the sheen of oil still shone on her torso. Her gorgeous pussy was huge; swollen, engorged and dripping with cum. I couldn't stop myself. I kissed her passionately, pressing my tongue against hers, first in her mouth then in mine. She spread her legs wide and I pressed my cock deep inside of her. It was heavenly, so soft yet firm. The satin walls of her pussy were buttery smooth and I pushed Jake's cum deeper into her unprotected pussy. I was completely inside of her and unable to bottom out as I usually do. Her cervix pulled back to accommodate Jake's larger cock.

OH! God, I love you. You feel so good. I love you..." I gazed at her between kisses.

"Oh lover... oh husband of mine. Thank you, thank you. I so love you." She pulled me close, holding my hips and pulling me deeper as she humped her swollen pussy against me. I felt it moments before and I erupted deep inside her, my cum surging into her in wave after wave.

"OH God! Yes! Yes! Oh... Oh..." She pulled me still deeper and curled into her orgasm, wrapping her legs around me as after-shocks shook her, slowly subsiding. We lay quietly, catching our breath, not speaking, just loving.

"Stay In me... please... stay in me. I so want this... please..."

We rolled onto our sides, still joined and fell asleep, my cock still semi erect, cum leaking out of her, soaking both me and the sheets.

I awoke later, chilled and noticed Eva wasn't there, but I heard the unmistakable sounds of her fucking, my erection took over and I quietly slipped out of bed and quietly followed the sounds. Jake's soft grunts and Eva's whispers. I cautiously watched from the dark hall. The side table lamp cast a glow over the naked couple, Jake's face was buried in Eva's far shoulder as Eva glanced directly at me. Her mouth opened wide and she launched into the most powerful orgasm I've ever seen. Eva watched me intently, lifting Jake with her thrusts; the beautiful sound of mutual orgasms as Jake filled her pussy again. Eva smiled at me as they slowly humped together. I smiled back, standing just in the light, before returning to our bed. Eva appeared a short time later, still naked, incredibly sexy and more confident. She smiled and climbed into bed, boldly rubbing her swollen, dripping pussy against me.

"Oh husband, fuck me, use my cunt and fuck me." She lay on her back, legs spread wide and pulled me in as I swung my leg over hers. "OH! I love this. I want this..." She lay back, arms above her head, humping against me. Her cunt was soft and huge, gushing cum each time I pushed into her. "Oh... OH God... I'm so full of Jake's cum! Fuck my used cunt!"

"Oh Eva! Oh... Oh God... You're so soft and full of cum..." I sank deep and rubbed against her clit. "OH! I love you like this... I want this... So full of his cum... thank you, thank you... Ohh!" I gushed more cum into her beautiful used cunt.

We cuddled, with me on my back and Eva facing me with one leg over me, pressing her soft wet cunt against my thigh.

"Next time, when you watch us fuck. I want you to watch his cock fucking my cunt... I want you to watch him cum deep in my fertile pussy." She spoke softer now. "I want you to watch Jake get me pregnant." She chewed her lip, rubbing her pussy against me.

We finally slept.

*****