All Comments on 'My Unusual First Time Ch. 01'

by djeroticon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Very exciting rememberances of younger days, I found it fascinating and stimulating, hurry with Part 2!

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyover 18 years ago
New height in masturbation

Coming of age in an era of innocense and simple pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah!

I remember those days well. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

I am at a loss for words. It is simply amazing. The tension and mystique is tangible! The writing is eloquent, and the story flows with grace. I anxiously await part 2!

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

I am looking forward to more of this story. Will Rose allow you to fuck her and cum in her? Will you be fucking her during her fertile period without regard for birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
eighteen is really fairly late in life?

I was twelve.My next door neighbor a young married women about twenty grabbed a magazine I had carelessly rolled and put in my back pocket. I was waiting for her nephew who had just left to go shopping with her husband.She later on partied with the two of us her neohew and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pure beauty

The writing is superb. The style is warm, relaxed, and personal. The descriptions are vivid and original. The characters are believable and intimate. The editing is nigh perfect. You take it slow, you make interesting roundabouts, you made me fall in love with Rose.

I simply didn't know a sexually-explicit story could be this good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great stuff - brings back memories!

Lovely trip down memory lane!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Unusual?

I'd be willing to bet the percentage of unusual first time sex is fairly high. Getting turned on can happen at any time, and any place. I'm glad you provided this well-written story. Unusual or not, I liked it.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
First Lesson in Loving

This gentle, sexy tale of a teenager initiated into his first amorous workout is beautifully written, psychologically sound and well paced. That his mentor is a lovely, mature, adult woman who happens to be the lover of his best friend's older brother makes a very solid linchpin for the plot. Now I've just GOT to have the sequels, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories i have ever read.

This amazed me. Not being a doctor of erotic fiction, (DOER?), I am not entitled to know how it came across. Felt as if the author was inside my brain, especially in that age.

I didnt have a friend to go exploring with.

I actually thought that i invented masturbation.

Recreated the temporature using a sink, lubricant which was hard to do seeing as I had no experience, and had to be very careful to not damage the items that had to be returned unblemished. Oh, and my father was the only doctor in town which needed security when buying some stuff. Your descriptions of society mind set, mentality of the beginner even the conversation during the first time seemes if you were there.

Thank you for the work you put in.

Good luck.

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Perfect;

Wish i could say nostalgic. Save a modicum of editing, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Charming premise.

But sex moves ahead much too fast.

I uderstand that it's his first time, but he cums without almost any real interplay. He really doesn't get to touch her, she hardly touches him except for grinding her pussy on kis knee.

If she was doing this to get him comfortable with women, really needed some touching of each other and instruction what she/women like. How to touch her breasts. Nipples. Ass. Pussy. And some touching of him by her. And some instruction that he should let/make women cum first.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m 8 years younger than the character in this story, and I can assure one and all that not much had changed for intelligent, non-athletic 18 year olds by 1972. Everything here looks very familiar. Alas, no Rose for me. It took years of fumbling and bumbling to find my way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous