My Used-To-Be-Tomboy Sister, Tommi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitNerd
FitNerd
133 Followers

"Yeah... Right!" I scoffed. She looked hurt. Oops, not how I meant it.

"Hey, you don't have to be mean about it, I know I'm not that great looking." she said with a slightly down look.

"No no! That's not how I mean it! Whatever... just... ok! I'll do it." I think it worked as she immediately cheered up grinned from ear to ear as my cock instantly became rock, pulsing, hard from ear to ear as I saw her smile. She jumped up and down and gave me a huge kiss accidentally right on the lips as she hugged me and said, "Thank, thank, thank you! I'll find some way to repay you I promise! Ok, I'll be right back." She ran out of my room.

What... the... fuck... did I just agree to? I was fucked. The fear set in like a ton of bricks as I collapsed into the chair in my room with my hand on my head. I tried to calm my nerves, telling myself I was going to be ok and that I just needed to calm down. It wasn't working. I decided to just try to breathe.

After a few minutes, I had just about caught my breathe when my door opened up again. I stifled a groan as my sister walked into my room wearing a tiny, tight black leather dress with stockings that nearly reached up to the bottom of the dress. The bottom of the dress barely concealed her amazing ass and her tits were nearly spilling out of the top. Her pale skin looked amazing contrasting against the black of the dress. I found myself salivating as I glanced back and forth from her face to her cleavage. In her hand, she had a leather mask with an attached ball gag. I reflexively pulled away, instantly feeling regrets. She noticed.

"Oh my god! I know what that look means. Listen, you can't back out now, you already agreed." Her tone was very stern and I felt kind of powerless to do anything at this point. Little did I know that in just a short while, I actually would be powerless. "Hurry up and put this on and then come into my room quietly. Stay off camera until I call you over." She dropped it in my lap and pulled my gaze up to her face by my chin. She looked at me affectionately before slapping me hard in the face. SLAP! Her face turned serious, her green eyes ablaze.

"Listen. I'm going to dominate you in there but I still love you, brother. Don't take it personally." She sashayed out of the room in her black heels. I looked back dumbfounded and shook my head to try to clear the reality of it all for a second.

I put on the mask after a few seconds, trying to gain my composure. It was difficult to figure out how to get it on and even once I figured the zipper out it was still uncomfortable. I realized it was probably just supposed to be that way. My mouth couldn't close with the gag in it and my saliva was kind of pooling around my lips. I could barely see through the eye holes of the mask.

I finally regained my composure I walked toward her room. Creeping in quietly, I shut the door behind me. Our rooms were set up in such a way that her's was all the way in the back of the house and there was a bathroom that we shared between my room and her room. That meant that we were basically not going to be overheard, which was good.

As I walked in, I heard her speaking sternly toward her laptop. She was bent over, straight legged, typing on her computer while demanding for some faceless person to stop stroking their cock. I stood there admiring her ass as she bent over sticking it out magnificently. He must have spoken back to her. She responded with mirth.

"Oh really? You'll meet my slave soon enough and if you don't stop mentioning it, I'll never... let... you... cum... again. Do you understand, slave? Now, take your hand off of your dirty, filthy, tiny, useless prick." She said forcefully, her mouth hanging open. She kept that face until a few seconds later when...

Brrring! There was a sort of bell noise.

My sister immediately started laughing and then said, "Haha, I'll take that as a, Yes Mistress. Oh and thanks, slave." she said dryly. Thanks for what? She stood up and began shaking her ass back at the camera. She made eye contact with me and turned away from the camera, putting on a "help me" expression. She didn't have this fully under control. I was torn. Part of me felt encouraged to help and then other part of me (which was mostly comprised of my eyes, cock, and brain, ok it was most of me) couldn't think about anything but fucking that sexy ass that was shaking only 10 feet away from me. It was surreal that this was happening.

She walked over to me and put a collar with a chain around my neck. She leaned up and whispered in my ear, "I know this is difficult for you but please try to get turned on a little bit so that you can stay hard. It will be over soon, I promise." She kissed me on the cheek as she turned around and tugged on the chain pulling me into view of the camera. Bitch mode engaged...

She began speaking for the camera in a disinterested tone.

"So, here's my slave as all of you can see. Good slaves, like this one, don't question their mistresses but I understand that none of you are good slaves so I can't blame you. Maybe you can make it up to me. I'm sure you'll try... pathetically." It was difficult to see through the mask but it didn't take long for her to completely grab my attention anyways. I didn't know she could talk like this. It was a shocker. Somehow I was still flaccid. I guess it was nerves, it definitely couldn't be the heat this time, I chuckled inwardly.

She turned toward the camera sharply and stated firmly, "Does anybody know what this slave has done wrong?" There were some tiny pings of messages scrolling across her chat room. "Good job! A good slave doesn't wear clothes unless his mistress has given permission."

But, she never told me to take my clothes off. I began to try to speak but the ball gag was in the way. I only got a few muffled syllables out before she slapped me hard in the face. SLAP!

"QUIET, slave! You'll speak when asked to speak, understood?" She turned toward the camera with an arrogant laugh, "Jeez, one compliment and he loses his pathetic little mind." Back to me, "Say, Yes Mistress."

I responded through the gag, barely able to see, Mffffmffffff.

"I can't hear you!" SLAP!

MFFFFMFFFFF!

"Good! Now stand up straight and don't move." She reached over and grabbed a pair of scissors before turning to me and snipping them in my direction. I was a little scared.

"Don't move!" She began cutting my clothes off. I winced. She made a show of getting very close to my ear and loudly hissed for the camera, "I said don't move, slave," using this opportunity to whisper in my ear, "I'm sorry. I'll pay you back for the clothes, I promise." As she pulled away she sucked my earlobe into her mouth and bit down. It was pleasurably painful. In just a few minutes, I was in nothing but my boxer briefs and the mask.

"There, much better. Now you get a tiny reward. On your knees." She put on a show for the camera as she sauntered around beside me affectionately grabbing my head in both hands. Just then, she forcefully crushed my face between her breasts. I was completely caught off guard as I was dipped in this heaven. I was getting really, really hard at this point. She smelled amazing and my head was swimming in soft, pillowy pleasure. She kept shaking her tits in my face for a good minute or so. I was throbbing and soon all I wanted was to move my lips to her nipple and suck. I couldn't reach them though through the dress and the gag.

"That's enough, I can see you're enjoying yourself way too much, slave. This isn't about you." She pulled head up toward the ceiling by my hair and slapped me hard on the face as she said, "Wait here on your knees!" She walked off camera giving me a thankful look like she was sorry for putting me through this.

I realized she must not be THAT sorry right as she came back with a pair of handcuffs.

"Hands behind your back!" I complied. Click. Click.

"Good, now stand up and walk toward the camera." She walked to her closet and rolled out what looked to be a large cross on wheels. I quickly noticed that it had straps all over it. Oh God.

"Put your arms straight out slave." I did so.

Brrring! After she said, "Thank You" again arrogantly, I realized that it must have been the sound that signaled a donation.

She had me tied up in just a matter of seconds. There were two straps down each arm and leg and 2 straps across my chest. I was very immobile, I realized.

"There." She said with a foxy smile, walking her hand up my chest one finger at a time. "Now you can't misbehave." SLAP! Somehow, I still hadn't learned to expect the slap. It took me by surprise.

"I see you're getting nice and hard for me!" She said with a nigh imperceptible shakiness in her voice as her eyes jumped down to my cock.

"Let's see just how hard you can get." She walked deliberately around me in a full sexy circle, grazing my skin here and there with her fingernails. When she got all the way around me. I realized that we were too close to the camera for anybody to see our faces. We were faced sideways. The camera had me in view from upper chest down to my calves. She was standing in front of me on one foot with the other knee bent tickling my chest with her fingernails. She leaned her face in close and then I felt her grab my cock.

The sensation was immediately intense. My sister had her hand wrapped around my cock. It felt amazing. Her face was an inch from mine and her green eyes were a bit glazed over as she started to lazily stroke me. She was breathing heavily on my face as she picked up the pace and whispered so only I could hear, "Why does your dick have to be so big? It will be hard to belittle such a nicely sized dick." She said with a playful smile and a wink.

Brrring! The "Thank you" was lazy and automatic.

This is right about when the show really started. My sister turned around quickly after thanking the last guest and bent her knees, squatting almost all the way to the floor. Then, she stood up slowly, ass first as she slammed her perfect behind directly into my crotch. I couldn't help but groan through the gag as she started rubbing her ass furiously around my crotch while she was bent over in front of me. I couldn't move a muscle but even if I could I wouldn't have chosen to be anywhere else on earth at that point in time.

I noticed there was some soft dance music playing as she ground herself against me. I could tell the viewers were loving it too as ringing was basically nonstop at this point.

Brrring! There was no thank you.

She looked back at me and had the sexiest, most arrogant look on her face as she ground her ass against me. Her point was made, "I don't have time to say thank you while I'm dancing." She threw her head up and arched her back as she really started grinding against my cock.

Brrring!Brrring!BrrBrring! It was going off almost constantly for the next two minutes or so while I enjoyed the most sensual standing lap dance I had ever seen or even imagined in my life.

Brring! Brring! It wasn't stopping.

Just then, I remembered what she had said about the checkpoints. It sure sounded like it had to be approaching some sort of checkpoint if the ringing was any indication. I was worried that if she got too carried away, then she'd end up having to touch me. I prayed she would stop this amazing dance show for that reason. My dick on the other hand just wanted her to keep going.

She did.

I had to warn her.

MFFFF!

She looked back at me while grinding her ass against my crotch. "What was that, slave? What's wrong? Is my ass too good for you? Is it too much? Are you going to cum in your boxers?" Oh god, I realized. This is only going to make matters worse. Just as I was thinking it, there was a definite increase in donations. I sighed inwardly.

"Too much for you huh?" She leaned forward, put her hands against the wall and started pushing back into my crotch, slamming her ass into me harder than ever. This went on for a minute or so as I groaned and groaned. The donations were incessant.

After a bit, she pulled all the way forward and stood up and I lost that sweet contact between my dick and her ass. She turned her head back toward me with one finger in her mouth as she said seductively, "Oh I guess it is too much isn't it?" I was relieved.

Just as she was about to turn around, she slammed back against me again, punctuating each word with another hard slam against my cock as my eyes flew wide open. "Well... that's... just... too... bad... now... isn't... it..." Each word made me groan loudly. I was losing it. She danced for another couple minutes to the music. I was getting harder and harder and I was really starting to lose my ability to think straight. My cock was crying for release.

Brrring! Brrring! Brrring! After a little bit, they slowed down.

She seemed to calm down a little bit. I think she realized that she was losing herself a little bit too much. She stopped dancing on me, which was a little bit of a relief. I felt like I might have come if she kept that up for too much longer. Luckily for me, I've always been the opposite of most guys I know of. If I'm extremely turned on, I seem to last for as long as I want instead of coming too early. This quality was definitely helping me to keep my dignity intact in this situation.

She stood up and went over to her laptop and started chatting away. After just a moment she gasped loudly and then stood up and looked at me. There was dread in her eyes. Her voice was calm and collected, chastising even, while her face was apologetic as only I could see it.

"Oh Good! I see we've hit a checkpoint tonight, you perverts! You useless pricks must think this show is somehow for your enjoyment. Well, I'm sure you've been stroking your cocks for me how you know I like so I guess you deserve a bit of a reward."

"Oh, and thanks." She looked like she was worried I might kill her. I was confused.

She came up close to me so she could whisper in my ear and said quietly, "I don't know what happened. I... they... It's never gone that high before. I didn't think it would get that high during a show ever. I can't stop now though. It went all the way past the checkpoint where I would have to touch you straight to... I'll definitely lose these guests forever if I stop now. Listen, this is going to require some help from you. You just have to pretend like you're going to cum every once in a while. I'll act like I'm not letting you cum until I'm good and ready for you to. Just stay hard please?" She said all this hurriedly with her hands on my cheeks.

I was in a daze until I noticed she was grabbing the scissors again. She crouched down in front of me and started to cut my underwear off and I started to squirm a little bit. My cock was about to be free and then I would surely cum if she was really about to start touching it. What would my sister think of me then? I decided that I should stop this now to save myself.

Mmmmffff. Mmmmmfff! I said with wide eyes as I looked down at her Cheshire grin.

"Oh, no worries, slave. You'll get to come soon. Just let me get these awful boxers out of the way," she said with a pouty face. In no time, my boxers fell away and my 7 inch cock fell out toward her and bounced off her face. She gasped slightly.

Just then, I felt her delicate fingers wrap around my cock and begin to stroke. This time there was no cloth between her soft hands and my hard cock. I wanted to shoot my load right there. I looked up toward the ceiling and exhaled the biggest breath of my life as she stroked me up and down. My sister was stroking my cock and looking up at me seductively with those beautiful green eyes of hers.

"There you go, slave. How does my hand feel? Is it nice? Good!" She picked up the pace. "Are you going to cum for me?" I whimpered into the gag and my body started to shake. It was building and I felt like I might cum. "Yeah? Are you getting close? Are you going to shoot that load all over my pretty face?" I was screaming into the gag at this point trying to make it stop. Utterly terrified of what might happen if I actually came like this. It would probably hit her right in the face.

But she didn't stop. She kept stroking and stroking, her electric green eyes never leaving my face. She had her mouth open between the filthy words that were coming out of her mouth. I wanted so badly to replace those dirty words coming out of her mouth with my cum. That couldn't happen though. She was my sister. I had to stop this.

MFFMFFFFFFFFMFFFFF! I tried desperately to get her to stop as my cock inflated to the max, engorged with my impending orgasm.

Luckily, she let go, but before I even realized what was happening, she was standing face to face with me. SLAP! It hurt this time.

"You pathetic excuse for a slave! You aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to." She spit on my masked face and pulled my hair, "Do you understand?" I could only muffle thanks into the gag, though she didn't know what I was saying.

At this point the donations were erupting. She leaned in and whispered hotly into my ear, "Holy shit, I actually thought you were going to cum for a second there. I think I got a little wet." She had a mischievous smile on her face when she pulled away. I had never seen her with that look on her face before. She turned away and to the camera.

"There, that was your tease and denial! I hope you pathetic losers out there enjoyed it. That's all the reward you'll be getting... unless you hit ANOTHER checkpoint that is." As she said it, my heart sank. She was encouraging them. Did she completely forget that this had already gone way too far or did she just not care anymore? The smell of pussy on the air made me think that maybe it was the latter. She adjusted her dress before leaning over to her laptop again. This time she turned around with a huge smile on her face for me. I had a hunch as to what that meant. She shrugged at me as she happily confirmed, "Another checkpoint" as if to say, "Don't blame me big brother. I'm not the one that tied you to that cross and nearly made you shoot your cum in your own sister's mouth." My god! She was driving me insane.

She ever so slowly walked back away from the camera and past me where I was standing tied to the cross contraption, feeling like I was about to be crucified, cock hard as a rock. As she walked, she reached behind her back and started untying the strings that held the dress together in the back. It dawned on me what was about to happen and my cock got harder than I thought was possible.

It took forever but eventually, all the strings were loose. She stood on one hip as she looked back over her shoulder and then removed her dress over her head. As her panty-clad ass and back came into view, I was transfixed. She kept lifting the dress off her head as her middle back came to view and then her bra... wait where was her bra? The dress was off. There was no bra. She turned around holding her amazing breasts, one in each hand, wearing nothing but her heels, panties, and stockings. She looked to be having a great time as she slinked back toward the camera. She was just about to pass by me as she walked toward the camera when she turned suddenly, grabbed me by the back of the head and just as I saw her tits come into view, she smashed my face into her breasts. It was indescribably soft. Nothing mattered at that point as she fuck my head with her tits. Just as suddenly though, she was gone.

She kneeled down and wrapped her breasts around my cock. She started to move up and down as I realized in a haze I was tit fucking my sister and it felt amazing. She moved up and down, looking up at me with that sexy smirk on her face. Her freckles made her look so innocent but no girl can be innocent with a throbbing, purple cock sliding in and out between her tits and this one was definitely not innocent. I begin groaning into the gag right away. I couldn't get enough and at this point, I just wanted her to make me blow my load all over her. After a while, she stopped. I looked down as she moved even lower. Her face was just below my cock head.

FitNerd
FitNerd
133 Followers