My Used-To-Be-Tomboy Sister, Tommi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitNerd
FitNerd
133 Followers

"So, slave. Do you think you deserve my mouth?" I was speechless. She wasn't actually going to put my cock in her mouth was she? My lack of a response seemed to anger her. She stood, her face out of the view of the camera. SMACK!

She whispered.

"Listen, just bear with me. It's almost over. There's only one more checkpoint and it will probably be nothing. You're doing great. You're staying hard so... nicely." She said the last part between labored breaths and after flashing an embarrassed smile, kneeled back down.

"You respond when I ask you a question, slave! I said, do you think you deserve my mouth? Are you going to be able to keep yourself from coming in my wet hot mouth? I know it will be difficult." She said with a pout, looking up with those big green eyes.

If only she knew.

MMMFFFF! I responded like a good slave but I wasn't saying what she thought I was saying. She smiled.

"Good. I'm going to have fun with your cock now. You had better not cum!" She ever so slowly licked from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. I was leaking precum pretty steadily at this point and some of it dribbled onto her tongue. She swirled her tongue around my cock head before smacking her lips and making an mmmm sound. Then, she took my cock into her mouth.

My body went limp as she slid her hot wet mouth down the shaft of my cock. She was barely touching my shaft with her lips but it felt like she was blowing me at full speed. She hadn't even closed her lips around me yet. The tip of my dick hit the back of her throat and she just sat there for a second, not closing her lips, not moving at all. I could feel her breathe passing down my cock. My body was radiating heat like it was on fire.

She began to draw my cock out of her mouth ever so slowly. Her lips were grazing me occasionally on the way up. I was disappointed just as I was about to leave the warmth of her mouth but just as this thought occurred to me, she took all of me back into her mouth in one go. She closed her lips and began sucking and bobbing like a pro. I couldn't breathe and my body felt like it was on fire as she sucked and sucked and bobbed and bobbed up and down, up and down. I had never felt anything this amazing in my entire life. I might have passed out, or come, I'm not sure which, but then I was saved by the bell.

Brring! Brrrring! Brrring! Her fans seemed to be loving this. Not as much as me though, I thought. I was nearing orgasm and she kept sucking and sucking. I vaguely remember making uncontrollable noises through the gag as she gave me the most amazing blowjob I have ever and probably will ever have in my life. Just as I was about to come, she took her mouth off of me and let out a loud scream. I whimpered into the gag as I looked down and saw her coming on her own fingers as she gripped my thigh strongly.

"AHHHHHH! I'M COOOOOMIIIIIINNNGGG!" Her body convulsed and she nearly lost her balance as she breathed heavily and shook out her orgasm. She had my cock in her hand in a death grip as she came. It was a truly beautiful experience. Her eyes came to as she stood after about 30 seconds of panting. All the while, donation after donation was rolling in. How was she not a millionaire by now? She caught her breath and went back to her computer.

"Take notes, slaves. That is how you make your mistress cum hard! I think he deserves a reward, don't you?" She said but then made an audible pause. "Oh, well it DOES seem like we've hit another checkpoint. This one is guests's choice." She walked over to me and whispered, "Don't worry. I set this up with the guy to donate and then choose something simple. It should be a breeze. You're doing amazing by the way." She slapped me hard on the face for seemingly no reason as she smiled a somewhat crazy smile and turned back toward the camera.

"So, what does the lucky winner want to see? A footjob? Maybe some toe sucking? What will it be?" There was a pause... "Oh! I see! Well, let me go prepare, then!" She walked off camera. Her body language showed dismay as she grabbed her hair in one hand. She stood like that for a bit before throwing a silent mini tantrum causing her tiny red nipples to bounce up and down.

After a while, she turned to me with another apologetic look in her eyes. She walked back into the view of the camera and once she got close enough, she whispered, "Fucking asshole promised! He wants a tip tease! He told me he would ask for something tame. I'm so sorry, I know this is gross. I don't really have a choice though!" At this point I really started to freak out. She didn't know that I was this close to cumming and if a tip tease was anything like I thought it would be, we were in big trouble.

Mmmffff!mmmmffff!mmmmfff! I tried and tried to get her to respond, to cut me loose, anything. I was a little sick with fear. All that I felt was a slight motion as I heard the sound of a crank. I was being leaned back. I was almost flat when the table turned around again and my top half was raised up slightly. Just enough to see the top of the camera. My cock was raging hard and sticking straight up. She gave me one last look of sorrow before she straddled my chest and sat down full on my chest. It was at this point that I noticed the smell. She smelled intoxicating. I could feel her wetness on my chest as she sat and I realized her panties were gone.

"Alright then, slave. You get a special treat today." The donations were rolling in at this point. She began gyrating her hips as she rubbed her pussy on my chest leaving a small wet spot right in the middle of my chest. I was fucked. She leaned down and put her tits in my face again. This time, I was just trying to ignore it. Her soft breasts had my head surrounded in flesh. It was difficult but I managed to keep my mind about me. After a bit of that she sat up and slapped me hard on the face. SLAP!

"So, slave. I'm going to ride the tip of your dick until I orgasm. You don't get to feel any pleasure out of this. All you get is the torment of being so close yet so far away from what you want the most." She began to slide backwards on me down toward my waiting cock. "How does that sound to you?" I knew exactly how it sounded. Amazingly erotic but incredibly dangerous. I was in trouble. She kept sliding back until my cock head reached her opening. It was so wet that I felt it immediately.

"OOOHHH!" She gasped as she started to move her hips in circles. She was rubbing her clit on my cock and judging by the expressions on her face, she was loving it. "Oh, that pathetic cock is nice, slave. I like putting just the tip of it against my clit. It feels... so nice!" She said with a sharp intake of breath. I could tell she was losing control as her tits began to rise and fall with each moaning breath. She scooted back about an inch further and my cock went about an inch inside her pussy. Oh god, it felt amazing. I wanted it all but I knew that was the worst possible thing that could have happened right then. She wasn't stopping, though.

"Oh, your cock feels sooooo nice. I'm going to ride it with just the tip inside until I come. How would you like that, huh?"

MMMMMFFFF! I responded.

"Oh, don't worry, slave. I'm sure you can hold out, she said with a wink." The look on her face alone was almost enough to make me come. It was the most incredible mix of arrogance, excitement, fear, and anxiety. She wasn't stopping and I got worried. She just kept sliding backward.

Another inch of my cock slid into her wet, tight hole ever so slowly. I groaned louder than ever. I was almost fucking my sister at this point. This couldn't happen. I tried to lash out and break my bonds but it just caused me to shake as violently as the bindings would allow. This seemed to bring her to her senses as she started coming back up off my cock. She started fucking just the tip of my cock. It felt amazing but at the same time, It wasn't enough. I definitely didn't feel like I was getting closer to coming. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. After about a minute of her fucking the tip of my dick, I looked up to her breasts. Her nipples were amazing. Nice, round little buds, pointed ever so slightly outward on a pair of white, slightly freckled tits that seemed to defy gravity as they barely swung while she gyrated. I could feel myself getting harder at the sight. I continued my gaze upward until I saw it. Her face...

The mixed expression from before was gone. It had been completely replace with a carnal, frenzied passion. It looked like she had lost her mind completely. She was fucking the tip of my dick faster and faster. Every ten thrusts or so, she would sneak another eighth of an inch of my cock into her pussy. Pretty soon, she was fucking almost a quarter of my dick and it felt amazing. I wanted so bad to be actually fucking her at this point but it was still mostly the tip as I involuntarily tried to thrust deeper into her warm, wet cunt. This was when I realized that I was approaching orgasm. She was fucking enough of my cock that I was on a downhill ride to coming inside my sister and she didn't even know it. I started to protest.

MMMMFFF! MFFFFF! MMMMFFFF! At every thrust I protested but eventually it just turned into groans of absolute pleasure. I was doomed. She just wouldn't stop slipping more and more of my twitching, hard cock into her wet, hot pussy. My hips were pathetically trying to fuck deeper. I was surely doomed. My cum was boiling up my shaft, about to blast off inside her and ruin everything.

Luckily at about this time, the pace of the donations increased and she was broken out of her stupor for a second by the sound.

Brrrring! Brrrring! Brrrring! She looked... was that annoyed? She turned around and faced the camera at this point. She started talking to her fans as she slipped just the tip of her brother's dick back into her opening.

"You see this dick just barely inside my pussy? This is what a good cock slave looks like. Make sure you get a good look." The donations were coming in almost nonstop. "This dick only comes when its mistress wants it to unlike the lot of you. I told you I had a slave and you didn't believe me. The fact that you needed your mistress to prove it to you is punishable and trust me, you WILL be punished."

She was still riding the tip my cock as she spoke. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm. I was losing my mind at this point. I just wanted to fuck. That was all I could think about. Please just fuck me. I wanted to come balls deep inside my sister's pussy.

Just then, she stood up, turned around and slapped my pulsing cock hard. It swung about as she looked back and the camera. She turned the table so that the camera was ninety degrees from us, pointing at us from my right side as I was lying on my back. She straddled me and put the tip of my dick back into her pussy. It felt wonderful as I moaned uncontrollably, muffled by the gag.

"See, slaves? I bet you wish you were inside this pussy right now. I bet you would do anything to be inside me right now wouldn't you? Too bad you can't handle it. In fact, this slave here is the only slave that could handle this tight pussy. In fact, I think I might just give this slave a little taste of this pussy here and now." Oh god, what was she saying? My orgasm receded a bit when she slapped me but there was no way I would be able to hold off for long all the way inside her.

"You'd love to see that wouldn't you, you perverts?" Jeez the donations were rapid fire. I call bullshit that she only had a small number of "fans." It sounded like the whole damn internet was tuned in to watch her brother fucking escapade. "Well, I would say I'm sorry for you but I'm not. You deserve your punishment."

She punctuated the words as she gyrated the tip of my dick just inside her.

"You have been bad, slaves, and you... deserve... THIS!" Just as she said it, she slammed her ass down onto my thighs and threw her head to the sky as she screamed out. My cock went fully into her in one amazing thrust. I'm not sure how long this lasted but she sat on me, her hair hanging down behind her as her head was thrown back. Her back was arched insanely, causing her tits to look amazing as they sat even higher on her chest right above her flat rippling stomach. She was twitching slightly for about 15 seconds until finally she turned to the camera. I was deep in the wettest pussy I had ever felt and it was amazing.

With a sly wink and a wave goodbye she ignored the donations and chat explosion as she slammed her laptop shut...

Nothing happened for a few moments.

It was dead silent except for her panting. Even the music stopped when she shut her laptop. You could practically hear my dick as it twitched inside her. She looked at me with that same crazed look as before and then started to lift up slowly as I shut my eyes tight, wincing in pleasure. It was finally over. I rejoiced. My cock screamed.

She was coming off my dick excruciatingly slowly, millimeter by millimeter when she must have slipped because she slammed back down hard. It felt like I almost came as I reentered her warm pussy and my breath was knocked out of me. She then started to rise again only slam back down when my cock was almost out. I finally opened my eyes to look at her. I'll never forget what I saw. Her face was scrunched up as she looked deeply into my eyes. She was crazy with lust as she impaled herself on my shaft over and over while biting her bottom lip. It hit me that we were fucking and my dick twitched, almost firing off into my sister's young womb. She was riding the full length of my cock with each thrust. I was in and out of heaven over and over. My mind was lost as I groaned into the gag. My cock and my body felt like they would explode.

She kept riding me, crying out with each thrust. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! IT'S SO GOOD! I'M SORRY BROTHER! I wont be much longer! JUST... A BIT... MOOOOORE!" Just a bit more was right. It was when I realized that I was about release the biggest load of my life deep inside my goddess sister's pussy that I realized I should do something about this. This couldn't happen.

I started thrashing as much as I could and screaming into the ball gag.

MMMMFFFF! MFFFFFF!!! MFFFFFFF!!!! MFFFF!!!!!

She slowed down a little. Oh my god, yes. She heard me. She understands.

"Bro, you don't have to act anymore. Didn't you see me close the laptop? I just need to come on your cock. It's too much. It won't take long!" She said this between labored breaths as she maintained eye contact, still fucking me at about 95% speed. I kept screaming and thrashing as she slammed down onto my cock once, twice, three times. I was losing it.

MMMMMMFFF!MMMMMFFFFF!!MMMMMMFFFF!!!

Just then, a flash of panic crossed her face as she realized what was happening. It was soon replaced with those crazy green eyes from before as she said, "Oh my god bro! You're going to come aren't you? I'm not on the pill! Fuck! Don't cum, I just need... TWO MORE... SECONDS! Hold on just a sec broOOOOOOOHHH God! I'M COOOOOMMMIIING!!!" She went dead silent as her pussy gripped my cock and began contracting and sucking like it was hungry for my sperm.

I couldn't take it any more. My sister was about to unknowingly milk every last drop of cum from my balls, straight into her womb, and there was not a damn thing I could do about it. I relaxed into my bonds and resigned to my fate. It was the most serene feeling in the world, deciding to let my cum go inside my sister. My cock got harder than it's ever gotten in my life as it started throbbing with the beginning of my own orgasm.

"OOOHHHHH FUUCKKKK!!" My sister said as she was coming and twitching all over. Each squeeze of her cunt felt amazing on my cock as I felt my dick begin to pump sperm to the rhythm of her pulsing pussy. I felt the first spurt fly all the way into her womb. She screamed out, "YOU'RE THROBBING!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!! COME INSIDE ME BIG BROTHER!! OOOHH GOD FILL MY DIRTY PUSSY UP WITH YOUR CUM!!" She must not have cared that she was about to be impregnated by her brother.

It didn't matter that she told me to, though. I was going to come inside her anyways, as deep as I possibly could. And I did. I blasted rope after rope of my cum into my sister as she came on my cock over and over. It felt like it lasted for days. Her pussy was squeezing my cock and my cock was blasting cum deep inside her pussy. Her womb couldn't hold all of my cum as it started to leak out of her while we were coming. I kept coming for a few more spurts as we both started to come down from our mutual orgasm.

My sister collapsed on top of me with my still hard cock dribbling the last of my cum into her. It was surreal. I had never had an orgasm like that in my life. I will likely never have another one like it ever again. I just laid there, chest heaving. We stayed like that for a few minutes just trying to catch our breath. Eventually, I tried to speak.

mmmffff!

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. Let me get that off you." She took it off and untied my bonds with my cock still buried inside her. My jaw was sore from the gag.

I looked at her affectionately and said, "I can't believe you did that to me!"

She looked back in mock surprise and said, "I can't believe you came inside my pussy big brother!" Then, she slapped me really hard on the cheek. SLAP!

This time I was free though. I rolled us over onto the floor with my still hard dick buried inside her. Her vibrant green eyes found mine as I lay on top of her. She looked afraid, excited, shy, sad, and happy all at once as she looked back and forth between my eyes, unsure. I was furious and horny and frustrated and she was obviously startled by my sudden attack. I looked deep into her eyes as I started to piston my cock in and out of her pussy. She opened her mouth wide and her eyes wider along with a strained, almost painful gasp. I was in control this time...

FitNerd
FitNerd
133 Followers