All Comments on 'My Very First Time'

by Megan26

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard to read

You may have a story here, but it was very difficult to wade through all the static prose. Grammar and punctuation are important, but so is dialogue.

You truly need to get with an editor. This story needs to be cleaned up and resubmitted.

TruckerguyTruckerguyover 13 years ago
Very well done

For a first story this was very well done...It was erotic and

very entertaining...Please keep writing...

Megan26Megan26over 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback.

First I would like to thank you for reading my story. Second I would like to thank you for refraining from using words like crap, drivel and hack. I did clean up the story the best I could and thought about posting my finished product. The problem was, when I was done, it wasn't the same. I think it was worse than this one.

I posted this same story on another site, but made a mistake. The mistake I made was putting some nude photos of me on my profile. That prompted people to respond with compliments on my writing. I knew the story needed work but couldn't get anyone to give me any feed back.

After reading some stories on this site, I decided to post my story as is. My goal was to take the punches and hope someone would give me some feedback. I don't know what you mean by getting with an editor, but I would love someone to give me a hand.

I truly love writing! I can get lost and hours will pass like seconds.

Thank you again for reading my story.

Love Megan

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I love stories of sexual discovery and exploration, and this is one of the best I've read in a while. Megan, I hope we'll see more from you.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
Just a few comments

First, don't sell yourself short, you most certainly can write and the style has the perfect touch of innocence and exploration.

Very very few typos, far less than this old man normally manages since I am too stubborn to use spellcheck.

I almost never read the first time stories, in fact, I almost never read any. But your comment in the feedback section brought me here and I am glad it did.

Worth a "5" from this old man!

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think it is great

I enjoyed your story. It wasn't hard to read. I hope you write more.......GOOD JOB

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
Great story

I really don't have an issue with typos and mistakes here and there, I think people who complain about grammar errors are a bit weird. As long as the story flows that's all the matters, and this was a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, I bet Sarah would enjoy

the fact that they were such great memories for you that you were willing to share.

The best thing about small breasts is that they are less likely to sag as a woman gets older. My wife is in her late 40's and her breasts are like those of a 20 year old.

Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice

Grammar & spelling were a very minor issue. The static prose didn't disturb the flow too much, but it does deserve mention. It would've helped to more consistently break out the dialog with quotations (just sure to keep them "in character"). It helps the reader follow the story more naturally. The story itself was interesting and fun to follow. I gave it 5.

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
I love this

Very well done, I liked reading about your first time. I'll read more if you post more.

Megan26Megan26over 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind words.

I really thought I would take a beating on this story, but I have received kind words from most of you. Even when I get criticism, it has been very cordial and kind.

Thank you for reading my story.

Love Megan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editors help for free

This was an excellent story that could have been better if one of the very capable, free editors had been asked to help with the mechanics. It is a "5" in waiting, but for me grammar and spelling errors disrupt my experience of the story, so only a 4. Keep writing, especially if the content of your stories are this good, but please send them to an editor! Lonelylover50

MaturinMaturinover 13 years ago
great story

I loved how your story seems completely believable and yet is amazingly hot. Please share more of your early experiences.

I didn't find your grammar or whatever interfered with my enjoyment of the story, perhaps it made it even added verisimilitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hi!

This is my first time writing a comment, so sorry if I get grammar or punctuation wrong...

That was basically what you said, and I have to say you have much better punctuation, capitalization, and spelling than some people. You would not believe how much that matters, it's hard to find a story sexy if you keep having to reread to tell where each sentence ends, and if you keep criticizing the page. The only quibble I have is that you didn't use quotations, but in many parts it was train-of-thought or just unnecessary so it didn't bother me. I liked the story, and sort of hope it's real although I doubt some of it.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle15 days ago

Your grammar and punctuation for your first time were fine. You just need to keep on writing and I"m sure the writing will flow much smoother. And I hope you didn't use Darren and Sarah's real names, as yes, that may clue anyone in that knows you exactly who it was (of course). Give your characters made up names and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous