My Very First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megan26
Megan26
11 Followers

Daren placed a knee on either side of my head and lowered his balls into my mouth. I was so happy to have something to do, something to focus on. Sarah had moved to my pussy and If Darren's balls weren't in my mouth I would have screamed. I was making these panting almost crying sounds that I couldn't believe were coming from me. Sarah was making something happen with her tongue (I hadn't ever had an orgasm before this), I could feel myself convulsing, I was gushing so badly, for a minute I thought I was peeing.

Sarah was kissing my pussy now. My clit was so tender, that whenever she brushed it I jumped. I could focus a bit now and saw Darren's hard cock. It was huge (it really wasn't, but it was the only hard cock I had ever seen, so it looked huge then), for some reason I told him I was a virgin. He smiled, moved to my ear and said don't worry my baby Megan, when I am done, you still will be. I remember being somewhat relieved, again I had no idea why. Sarah moved up and pulled me up to face her, she started kissing me again. She leaned back and brought me with her. I was now on top of her and I kissed her mouth, her chin, her neck and I moved to her breasts. They were beautiful, firm and her nipples were rock hard. I sucked them and flicked them with my tongue.

Darren had moved in behind me and started to kiss on my ass. He kissed the bottom of my cheeks and I was surprised how good it felt. I moved down Sarah's hard belly to her belly button and licked it a bit. I knew I needed to taste her. I couldn't think of anything else, so I moved to her inner thighs. This brought my ass up and Darren to full advantage. He licked and kissed my asshole. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was surprised by this, but I needed, badly to taste Sarah. When I finally got to her pussy, I inhaled hard. She had this sweet musty smell that didn't smell anything like my pussy. She smelled like moist heat with a mix of some perfume. My tongue moved to her wet slit and I felt my whole body jerk. I wanted so badly to please her. I started running my tongue up her lips, and oh my god, I thought her mouth was soft. This was like velvet. She was clean shaven and open. I ran my tongue back up her slit for more of her essence when Darren pierced my ass with his tongue. I was jolted but pleased.

I found Sarah's clit and started to tease it. She was moaning now. Darren was pushing something against my asshole and it hurt, but it seemed like it wasn't real. Then there was pressure, intense pressure. I concentrated on Sarah's clit. Watching her body quiver when I brushed my tongue across it, was fueling my fire. I was feeling myself getting wetter. My thighs were sticky. I started to rhythmically rotate my pelvis and push against the pressure. My tongue was darting faster and faster over her clit. Sarah was moaning louder and louder.

Something, the pain, the pleasure, my emotions, everything was so confusing. Darren pushed his cock into my virgin ass. I screamed. Did it hurt? Was it pleasure? Sarah was going to climax. My head was spinning. Darren was fucking my ass; he was fucking it fast and hard. Was I cumming? Sarah dug her nails into my shoulders. Did that hurt? I don't know. Sarah is cumming. I moved lower and licked her wetness. Fuck, I thought. Darren was pounding me now. He gave one last thrust and grunted. He stayed there for a minute and pulled out. I rolled on my side, laying my head on Sarah's inner thigh. I was so fucking spent.

I lay there for a few minutes breathing hard and I had this stupid thought. They didn't care that my breasts are small. I smiled to myself. Darren came down and kissed me on the cheek. Nice touch Megan, shaving your pussy like that. I sat up and so did Sarah. She asked me if I was still having a bad night. I hugged her and said no, thanks to you.

Sarah and I are still friends today. We sometimes talk about this time we had together, although if she knew I was sharing it with you she may not be happy. She is a mom now and a great one. Her wild days are behind her and she tells me she needs to keep it like that.

I hope you liked my story and maybe I will write another one if you would like. Hey I spent 4 years in college after all!

Megan

Megan26
Megan26
11 Followers
12