All Comments on 'My Very Special Weekend'

by cknthisout

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Author, put your crayon away.

And just fade into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
standard formula story

But I will ask the standard formula question. What does she do for Mark now? I mean her pussy is not special everybody uses it. Blow job? Hell again she out to blow the world now. No she has nothing and is nothing but a commodity item now. Oh you say love? I say get a dog. Nope nothing here for long term stability. In a few years Mark will start to think "Hay what about me?" and the answer will be an echo from the empty rooms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was ugly

Just what every wife needs - a pimp for a husband. Did hubby check these people to see if they had std's, aids or herpes? What a wonderful gift to give. Sorry - but this was just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Erotic Writing

The idea of my wife getting banged like this is not what I want to imagine. But your writing was very erotic and stimulating. Thanks. Please keep writing and perhaps with both her and her hubby involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Normal fare for loving wives.......

And you wonder why we slam the new writers. They just don't know how to write decent erotica. Where are the good erotic writers of Literotica? Nothing but cuckerotica in this category. 1*

cknthisoutcknthisoutalmost 10 years agoAuthor
My response

I think it is funny how most of the responses are Anonymous. Do the critics not want to take responsibility for their own words? And frankly while I was willing to share the story I did not write it for you I wrote it for me. That being said there are a couple of issued that were mentioned that I would like to address.

1. A couple of you say it is a cuck story. You need to re-read it. This man is not a cuck as he was not submissive or humiliated but was more in control than the wife, as he had arranged everything.

2. This was a gift to her and while he gave his permission to enjoy herself he never made her do anything she didn't already want to do herself.

Finally, when you write something and don't like it, doesn't mean the writer is bad, unless he is., but it is not your place to disparage them but to maybe encourage them to do better with either grammar, spelling, plot or story flow. If you can't do that then you would be better off not saying anything. Remember "better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove that you are one."

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
Hot

mmmm well i thought it was one of the hottest i have read and would love to set my wife up with the same ,as i love seeing her pleased.Which has nothing to do with being a cuck,Keep writing i loved it.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
Own up

And as for the Anonymous comments ,i think they should at least put their user name in so we can all see how well they write .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's a cuck story.

1*

My anon name is just as real as yours is fuckwad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
errors

I stopped reading part way through. Between the totally unrealistic restaurant scene and the numerous errors up to that point I had enough. Suggest using an editor in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree.

Just another cuckwad story, you really want a wife like this? Fuck No, unless you are gay like this guy.

goodtimes2goodtimes2almost 10 years ago
agree

I agree silly boys with their dumb anonymous comments. It takes more effort to go anonymous that to leave your name why waste your time with ridiculous comments? Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Goodtimes

I love people like you who use a fake name and claim they are not also anonymous .Best of all its idiots like you who comment on the comments and say nothing about the story Did you read it? I did and found it to be formulaic cuckold sharing Done a tbousand times in LWs Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!! How original! A never before seen on lit story of slut wife!

"I think it is funny how most of the responses are Anonymous. Do the critics not want to take responsibility for their own words?"

I don't have a login 'cause I don't want one. And chknthisout was your given name huh?

"1. A couple of you say it is a cuck story. You need to re-read it. This man is not a cuck as he was not submissive or humiliated but was more in control than the wife, as he had arranged everything. "

A cuck is any man who's wife us fucking a man other than her husband. So yes he's a cuck. Being submissive or humiliated has nothing to do with it. And no he wasn't in control. As you pointed out he arranged situations that his wife took advantage of to cuckold him.

"2. This was a gift to her and while he gave his permission to enjoy herself he never made her do anything she didn't already want to do herself."

So he wasn't in control, she was. So was hubby off fucking his office buddy's wife who was having an adventure of her own? And does this oh so loving wife repay her ever so thoughtful hubby for her fuck fest by arranging a similar "very special weekends" for him????? Good for the goose, even better for the gander.

"Finally, when you write something and don't like it, doesn't mean the writer is bad, unless he is., but it is not your place to disparage them but to maybe encourage them to do better with either grammar, spelling, plot or story flow. If you can't do that then you would be better off not saying anything. Remember "better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove that you are one."

Or "Better to not write and prove ...." well you get the idea. How about something original, not done to death, with something unique and some twists to the story? I read the story hoping for such but alas it was not to be... It was entirely predictable from the start. One fuck scene after another with an happy idiot hubby at the end. No suspense, no tension, no surprise, no emotion...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

It was ok and erotic in places, more at the beginning than towards the end but 3*

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Just more cucky nonsense

What kind of husband does that for the wife? And what does the husband get out of it? I dont get guys who like their wife to be a complete slut, and they dont even get to view it, or reclaim, or bang other hot women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Wow that's a lot of hate for some free porn. What did the haters expect to find in the Loving Wives category? Monogamy? I Like the idea of letting my wife get fucked and I'm secure enough to let it happen. Formulaic- yes. Cliche-yes, but enjoyed it. My dick moved. That's what this is all about isn't it? Also enjoyed the snowstorm cabin story too. Thanks for writing them

LuvsassesLuvsassesover 6 years ago
Thanks comment was written by me

I was having trouble logging in, I wrote the comment above

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One more crap story about a cuck husband who is also a pimp for his whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercknthisout@cknthisout
I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to wr...