My Very Special Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and admired myself in the mirror thinking how much my husband loved me and wishing that he could see me like this. The knock on the door captured my attention and I picked up my purse before stepping out into the evening air. A tuxedo-ed young man escorted me to the waiting limousine. Settling into the limo he handed me another note from Mark.

"Your escort for the ride is David. He is there to make sure that you have a comfortable and pleasant ride to and from your evening out. Your special guest will be waiting at the restaurant. David has one of your favorite drinks already prepared if you would like to have something for the ride to the restaurant. It will take about thirty minutes to get there so relax, have a drink, listen to some music and enjoy the ride."

I asked David for my drink, had him turn on the music and sat back to enjoy the ride. I found out that David was just out of college and working at the resort before starting his career in the fall. His father had his own company and David had grown up working there before heading off to college and was now going to go back and help his father grow their family business. I was impressed and told him so. He responded by telling me that he was impressed with how good I looked. When I laughingly told him that I was old enough to be his mother, he replied by telling me that if that was the case I was certainly a MILF. I asked him if he really thought I looked good enough to fuck and he told me that if I wasn't headed for dinner that he would fuck me right here in the limo.

I wondered if Mark knew that all of the young men that he had helping me this weekend wanted to screw his 45 year old wife. After thinking about it for a moment, I figured that not only did he know he probably expected me to do just that. I told David that maybe on the way home I would let him fuck me. From the look on his face I could tell that he had not expected me to respond that way. He asked if my husband would get mad and I explained to him that we have an open marriage and enjoy swinging. I told him that not only did I have sex with other men, I would share my experiences with him and he would share his experiences with other women with me. This usually caused us to both get all worked and we usually had some of the most incredible sex.

When the limo came to a stop it took David a minute to realize it before he opened the door and helped me out of the limo. He walked me to the door of the restaurant, said something to the Matre'd and then got back into the limo.

I was led to a booth in a secluded room in the back of the restaurant. The door closed behind me and as my eyes adjusted to the darkened room I saw him sitting there. He flashed me a smile, said hello and indicated for me to join him in the booth. This must be my surprise. There is a man that works in my husband's office that I have always thought was absolutely gorgeous. I have seen him in the gym several times and from the bulge he always had in his shorts knew that he must be well hung. Although I knew he was married I had heard that before he was married the women lined up to get a piece of his meat. And though Mark and I have been experimenting with the lifestyle, he had always led me to believe that he was completely monogamous. I've told Mark several times that I wished we had known him in his pre-marriage days as I would like to find out if he was as good in bed as the rumors I had heard. I guess Mark wanted me to find out.

I'm sure from the look on my face he could tell that I was surprised yet pleased to see him. He told me how good I looked and that he had noticed me checking him out in the gym. He said that he had been checking me out too. When I asked him about his wife he laughed and told me that yes she knew he was there and that she was on her own adventure weekend. I asked if this was an adventure for him and he said that this was a fantasy come true. When I asked him what he meant by that he said that I would find out later. We continued to flirt all through dinner and I could feel myself getting wet. I reached up with my foot and placed it on his crotch and from the long hard bulge in his pants knew that he was just as excited as I was. I could hardly wait for dessert. I was hoping it would be him.

With dinner finished and my juices flowing I was ready to rip his clothes off and eat him right on the table. He must have had the same idea because as soon as the waiter cleared the dishes he came around to my side of the table placed his hands on the side of my face and kissed me with such passion that I nearly came right there. I kissed him back pressing myself against him and letting my hand fall into his crotch. I began rubbing the growing cock in his pants feeling it twitch as I gently caressed the top of it with my nails. When my hand reached the tip I gently gave his mushroom head a slight squeeze. He shoved me back and slid his hand up my thigh, pushing aside my thong. When he inserted his finger into my well lubed hole I trembled with anticipation. He took his thumb and rubbed my clit as he stroked me with his finger. I responded by pressing into his hand and rocking my pelvis. His touch was electrifying.

If he could fuck this good I knew why the girls had lined up to do him. With one hand between my legs he placed his other on my back and lifted me onto the table. He then used his free hand to drop his pants and free his massive tool. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and placed the tip of his huge cock onto my drenched pussy lips. Holding his dick in his hand he rubbed it up and down across my lips and clit. Desperately wanting to feel him buried inside of me, I used my legs to pull him closer causing the bulbous head to pop inside of my fiery hot cunt. Wiggling my pelvis up and down I quickly worked his dick inside of me. I guess it must have felt as good to him as it did for me because he pulled out slightly and then slammed it deep into my waiting hole.

With each stroke it seemed like he was going deeper and deeper inside of me filling me with his giant tool. He began to pound my pussy, slamming his ever growing cock into my love hole. I was finally fucking this Greek god of a man and enjoying every minute of it. I had totally forgotten that we were in a restaurant. The tension kept mounting until I reached the point that I could hold back no longer and with a sudden gush, released a flood of pleasure. My orgasmic waves pushed him over the edge causing him to release his load, shooting deep inside of me.

It was then that I realized that there were several other people standing there watching.With a brief round of applause they brought out wet cloths for us to clean up with. They carefully and gently cleaned up our mess and helped us regain our composure. Once we were ready to leave, he thanked me, gave me a kiss and walked out the back door. Before I could think about why he had left without me, I was ushered out of the room and escorted back to the limo.

David was there waiting for me. After the door was closed David asked me if I had enjoyed my dinner. I laughingly told him that I had but was left wanting a little more. David smiled and asked if there was anything that he could do to help. I answered by raising my skirt. He hesitated for only a second before he buried his face into my freshly fucked twat. He began to eat me like a starving man at a buffet. He licked and sucked on my clit and ran his tongue deep into my hole. There is nothing better than being eaten out after having been fucked. And David was doing an excellent job of eating me out. I told him that he was eating me out after another man had fucked me. He mumbled that he knew and dived in deeper. After having cum already it didn't take nearly as long for me to reach that peak of release.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, I motioned for David to move around to where I could reach his cock with my mouth. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his young stiff rod. It looked delicious. His swollen purple head was slick with pre-cum. I lapped it up and began to lick the bottom of his shaft with long slow strokes while rubbing my finger around his mushroomed tip. Pursing my lips, I pressed them down onto his shaft, sucking on him as my tongue teased his most sensitive area. I began bobbing up and down on him and he responded by thrusting deep inside of my mouth. I did my best to deep throat him but had to back off a little to keep from gagging. Using my mouth and hands I pumped him until I could feel the slight swelling indicating that he was getting ready to cum. I clamped down with my lips and began sucking just as he released his seed into my mouth. I began to swallow as quickly as I could, doing my best to not lose a single drop.

After finishing up with David I felt the limo slowing down and realized that we were back at the resort. David handed me a warm cloth that he pulled from a hidden compartment and helped me clean up and get straightened up just as the limo came to a stop in front of the condo I was staying in. When he walked me to my door he thanked me for the pleasurable ride, kissed me and said goodnight.

I closed the door and noticed the bouquet of roses sitting in the middle of the table. There was an envelope leaning up against the vase that the flowers were in. I saw my name written on the outside of the envelope.

"My Dearest Vi,

I trust your day has been enjoyable. Get a good nights rest so you can be prepared for a most exciting day tomorrow. Someone will come and prepare breakfast for you when you ready. All you will have to do is to dial the operator and let them know you are ready for breakfast. Sweet Dreams and Goodnight.

Love,

Mark

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through the bedroom windows. I flipped back the covers and let the bright rays cover every part of my exposed body. I slowly stretched a moment before finally moving to get out of the bed. I felt so relaxed after a good night's sleep and walked over to the windows to get some fresh air. I stood there for a moment looking out at the scenery and on impulse, opened the door to the balcony and stepped outside. I closed my eyes and leaned back my head basking in the warmth of the sun.

"Beautiful day" said the voice below me. I opened my eyes, looked over the rail to see who had spoken. It was a sexy young woman, probably in her late twenties to early thirties. She was lying on the chaise lounge with nothing on but a pair of dark sunglasses. Lying beside her was a dark haired man with nothing more on than she had.

"It really is a beautiful day" I finally responded.

"Hi neighbor. I'm Shannon and this is Jason." She said indicating the naked man beside her.

"We heard you come in last night. You here all by yourself?"

I explained that my husband had given me this special weekend of pampering and that since I had never been here before was still experiencing the newness of it all.

She laughed and told me that it sounded like I didn't know that I was at a swingers resort. She asked me if I had eaten breakfast and when I told her no she promptly invited me come on down. I told her that Mark had arranged for someone to come fix me breakfast she said that it was part of the resort package. I told he to give me a minute to get dressed and she said why bother we aren't. With that being said I went to the bathroom, washed my face, combed my hair and headed downstairs.

Shannon opened the door as I arrived and greeted me with an enormous smile. She gave me a quick hug as I entered and offered me a cup of coffee which I gladly accepted. She told me that the cook would be there in a few minutes as we walked out to the patio. Jason was still sunning and I couldn't help but notice that even though he was flaccid his dick had to be at least 7 inches. I could barely take my eyes off of it as I wondered how big it would get when fully engorged.

We engaged in small talk as we waited for our breakfast to be prepared. Eventually I was somewhat able to get my mind off of that delicious manhood and was pleased to discover how many things that Shannon and I had in common. During breakfast we made plans to go shopping at the mall and go swimming later this afternoon.

Suddenly Jason asked me if I liked looking at his dick. I stammered yes and he said that he had noticed that I had kept staring at it since I had been there. And though everyone was naked I really hadn't thought that he had noticed me checking him out. Shannon just laughed and said that all the women like looking at his dick and that they all want to touch, taste and feel it. I was no exception. I wanted to reach over and wrap my fingers around his shaft and bounce his balls on my fingers. I wanted to feel my lips wrap around it and taste his maleness. I then tried not to even look at it but couldn't keep my eyes away.

"Go ahead." Shannon told me. "I don't think Jason will mind."

He said "Not at all." and lifted his man sausage up for me to play with.

I took it from him and felt the weight of it in my hand. His response to my touch was almost immediate. I could feel him growing in my hand and was pleased that my touch could arouse this young man with such a beautiful wife. With Shannon's encouragement I fondled Jason and watched as his excitement grew to eight, nine then ten inches. The longer it grew the thicker it got and by the time it was fully engorged I couldn't even reach my fingers all the way around it.

Holding it in both hands I stroked it up and down bring a pearl of clear liquid to the tip of his mushroom head. I looked over at Shannon and saw that she was enjoying watching me play with her husband. From his response I knew that Jason was enjoying himself too. Looking over at Shannon again and seeing her approval I leaned over and placed my lips on his bulbous head. I flicked my tongue across the slit at the end and tasted the warm salty juice I was milking from his tool. I pushed my lips down and let them slide down around his hard shaft until I could take no more. I began to suck on his cock and used my tongue to tease his glans while stroking him and playing with his balls. When I stroked him just beneath his balls he let out a soft moan and began to fuck my mouth.

I looked over at Shannon and saw that she was fingering herself while I gave her husband a blowjob. While I don't think there is too much to give a good blowjob my husband thinks that I am really great at it so I proceeded to use every trick in my arsenal to insure that I was giving Jason the best blowjob of his life. It didn't take long before I could feel his dick swell a little more and I knew that he was about to explode. I thought that I was prepared to take his load but there was so much with his first explosion that I could not hold it all in my mouth.

Suddenly Shannon was there to help me with it and for the first time in my life I was sharing a dick with another woman. I had never experienced anything like it but knew that I would definitely do this again.

After we had finished cleaning up Jason, Shannon suggested that we go ahead and go shopping before we got too involved in playing. Already worked up and wanting some release I didn't want to stop but Shannon assured me that I would get mine this afternoon and that the delay would build the excitement. I could hardly wait. As I left to go upstairs, Shannon walked me to the door and then kissed me. As her soft lips pressed against mine I felt a different stirring deep inside of me. She opened he mouth slightly and offered me her tongue. Deciding to go with the flow and experience everything I could this weekend, I opened my mouth and let her tongue enter my mouth. She placed her hands on my cheeks and softly caressed my face as our tongues danced in our mouths.

I could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume along with the smell of Jason's maleness on her lips. It was maddeningly sexy. She broke away and pushed me out the door saying that she would be ready in thirty minutes. I hurried upstairs to get ready.

After a quick shower I looked at what I had brought to she what I wanted to wear. I finally decided on a short jean skirt and a tight fitting T-shirt. I put on my Victory's Secret bra and panties, fixed up my hair and was just about to put on my clothes when Shannon knocked on the door and let me know she was ready. I invited her in and saw that she was wearing a cute pair of boy-toy shorts and a matching bikini top. I showed her what I was going to wear and she said that the only thing she would do different would be to not wear the panties. When I protested that she wouldn't be showing anything she quickly pulled aside the cloth between her legs and revealed that she had on nothing under the shorts. I laughed and then agreed that I would join her without panties.

We decided to take my Mustang so that Jason could have their car to pickup some refreshments and stuff. Since it was a beautiful day I lowered the convertible top and off we went. Shannon gave directions and off we headed to the mall. When ever we would pass a good looking guy or group of guys Shannon would pull down her top and flash them. The inevitably brought forth the hoots and hollers of appreciation. Once we got into the mall I figured that Shannon would not be quite so brazen but I was wrong.

When we went into the shoe store she flashed her pussy to the shoe salesman. Taking her lead I opened my legs to let the cute young man that was helping us get a clear view of my womanly treasure. He was so appreciative that he gave us a big discount saying that the shoes we were buying were being discontinued. We smiled and thanked him and then moved on to the other stores. We always tried to find a man to wait on us and made sure that we gave them a nice view of either our breast or our nether region. All of them seemed to appreciate what we showed them and most of them gave us huge discounts for being such good customers.

After several hours of shopping we were getting hungry and decided that it was time to head back to the resort. Having exposed myself to so many men at the mall had left me excited and in need of satisfaction. Throwing all of our purchases in the trunk we jumped in the car and started back. Shannon called Jason to let him know that we were on our way and asked if he would have lunch waiting for us. He said that he would take care of it and that he couldn't wait to see what us model what we had bought. Shannon said that she had something that she wanted to show him but that he would have to wait to find out what it was.

After hanging up the phone Shannon reached into the back seat and pulled a brown paper bag out of her purse. She said that she wanted to show me what she had bought Jason and brought out a ten inch strap-on. When I asked her when and where she told me that when I was teasing that one young man as I went in and out of the dressing room that she had slipped out and went into the Adult store across the street and picked it up.

She had seen it there earlier and had wanted to get it to surprise Jason with it. She asked me what I thought and I said that it looked like it would feel good. Shannon said let's find out. She slipped off her shorts and placed the substitute male member at the juicy wet lips between her legs. She slowly pushed and I nearly ran off the road as I watched the long pink shaft enter her love hole. She leaned her head back and began to moan with each stroke she gave herself. From all of the wetness I knew that she was excited.

I kept glancing over and saw that her pace was quickening as she came closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. With one final push she pulled it up against her clit and after wiggling her hips against it a couple of times, folded over shuddering. I thought that it was a good thing that the seats were leather because the flood coming from between her legs would have left a huge wet spot in cloth.