My Very Special Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch was so tender. More so than any of the guys. Quite refreshing in fact. She caressed my leg with her tongue cleaning up the sticky fluid that had created a trail down from my soaking wet pussy. I could feel her breath on my mound as she licked closer and closer to my love hole. This was definitely a huge turn on for me. As her tongue probed the folds of my labia it felt like silk rubbing against me. Her warm breath excited me more even though I didn't think it was possible.

After she cleaned out every last drop of David's load she slowly moved up my torso gently kissing my stomach, my breast and finally meeting my lips. Her moist wet kiss tingled all the way down to my toes. I could taste and smell on her lips, the unique blend of fluids that she had just cleaned from between my legs. It was intoxicating. As her lips pressed against mine I opened my mouth slightly and met her tongue searching for mine.

The sweetness of her kiss reminded me of a deep dark chocolate. Totally delicious. Her hands caressed my face with such tenderness. I had never been made love to like Cathi was making love to me. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. With every kiss she sucked a little breath almost like she was inhaling my very essence. I was on cloud nine.

Not really thinking about what else was going on, I suddenly realized that Jason was playing with my pussy. I could feel his hands rubbing my mound and his finger sliding up and down my slit teasing my clit. I felt the tip of his cock teasing my opening and in one quick thrust, he entered me filling me with his tool.

This was definitely a first for me. Cathi was laying on top of me kissing me and fondling my breast. I could feel her humping and realized that Jason was finger fucking her, while he was fucking me. This was my first FMF and I was really enjoying it! Every time Jason pounded my cunt, Cathi's breast rubbed against mine. It was like she was teasing my nipples causing them to grow larger and harder with each touch.

This was absolutely the best thing my husband had ever done for me. I couldn't wait to tell him all about my adventures.

Jason kept switching back and forth between my pussy and Cathi's keeping us both on edge. Finally I felt Cathi's torso lifting off of me and watched as Jason lifted her to his face. With his cock buried deep inside of me he began to eat her out while fucking me. This pushed me over the edge and the tension that had been slowly building was finally released. I felt my pussy tighten around his swollen member. As the waves of pleasure rolled through me I could feel myself squeezing his cock over and over again. This must have been all it took because I felt his mushroom head swell inside of me and a warm blast hit the back wall of my cervix. It seemed like he was dumping a gallon of cum inside of me. And I was enjoying every minute of it.

With the final pulse for both of us it felt like all of my energy had gone with it. I think we were all pretty well spent. We collapsed on the floor and laid there for several minutes before everyone decided that we would call it a night.

Since I knew that I was going to be leaving in the morning I knew that I would need to get cleaned up and packed before heading off to bed. Everyone helped me straighten up before heading home and I went and got in the shower. I was letting the hot water spray onto my face when I heard the shower door open. I opened my eyes and there stood Mark.

I was totally surprised because I thought he was on a business trip and would not be home until tomorrow. He took me in his arms and asked me if I had enjoyed my weekend. I told him that I had and that with his arrival made it completely perfect. He held me tight and told me how much he loved me. He told me how much he had enjoyed watching me enjoy myself. I was taken aback! He watched me?

I looked at him questioningly and saw a sly smile come across his face. He told me that he had seen everything that had happened. He said that he had arranged to place cameras around this place and that he had been setup in the next condo to be able see it all. I told him that I hoped that he enjoyed it as much as I had. He told me that he had and that it was the most fantastic experience that he had ever enjoyed. I kissed him and then thanked him for the special weekend. He helped me finish showering and then carried me off to bed. I laid there drifting off to sleep in his arms think about the special gift he had given me.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes. I took in another deep breath and inhaled the fragrance of the fresh brewed coffee. I heard voices in the other room and walked in to find Mark cooking and everyone else from last night sitting around the table. Mark was thanking them for helping him fulfill his desire to give me a special weekend. I walked over to the empty chair and sat down at the table and joined everyone to eat. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and Mark helped me pack.

As we started out the gate Chad thanked me for a memorable night. I told him that I had enjoyed it too and told him that I looked forward to seeing him again. I blew him a kiss as Mark drove us off to the airport. We got checked in and once we were settled into our seat Mark handed me a set of discs. He said that we would be able to relive this weekend anytime we wanted as he had it all on DVD. I told him that I couldn't wait to watch it with him because it truly was My Very Special Weekend.