All Comments on 'My Vietnamese Granddaughter'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Memories. Searching. Fear of finding after all these decades...

The Army sent me to many countries and continents. Whenever I hear Roger Whittaker singing "The Last Farewell," it pulls on a heart string. My American wife spent the first 20 years of our marriage wondering if some kid would show up at our door asking for me. I don't know of any children, but I would remember his/her Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

I loved the tenderness in this story. Beautiful and shocking and intense. Would love to read a sequel. Would suggest keeping the love between Joey and Sam special or at least Cynthia only once in their relationship but definitely not “reconnecting” with the rest of his family that way. I think your story is beautiful and erotic on its own doesn’t need polyamorous storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story.

Looking for more of this story. I gave my virginity to an Okinawan bar girl when I was twenty. I think she was 8 to 10 years older than me. We had a thing off and on for 18 months. Of course that time was interspersed with other trysts.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
please continue

i cannot wait for chapter 2,3 & 4 even hurry please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

Interesting to deal with that subject. I suppose that there were many children born after such love affairs in Asia or Germany or France, or any other country where military forces are far from their hometown. The history of kid is generally difficult and poorly known. This story provides a funny version. Not so funny actually but good ending one. The variation of the topic handled by the author is amazing. This is so captivant to read you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ahhh, it's been so long, and I'm still patiently waiting, holding out hope for a part two, and three, hehehe, to magically show up!! I wonder if they will... Hell I wonder if Scouries is still alive...

Anyway, magically delicious!!

Story got me to thinking of a Viet Nam vet friend I had made some twenty something years ago in AA. He had his issues too. The funny thing that sticks in my head when I think of him was his toilet paper stash! Hoarder, prepper, or sheer bad memories, he was covered though! Spare empty room in his house, closet full of toilet paper and a stack of those monster packs in the corner too! Big three bedroom house and he owned an exercise machine, a tv, a recliner, a kitchen table and chairs, a bed and a bass boat! That's it! Simple needs, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To little but not to late

Hi Jim, stay alive if for nothing else we need more stories and the continuation was long overdue a decade ago. Please if you die before completion have your descendents read this and publish the rest for you (and us).

What are Kim and Han going to say when their granddaughters shows up with big bellies and their grandfather?

Could they demand that Kims son and Joes granddaughter gets married in return for accepting Joe as the head of their house. And how are they going to get the American granddaughter to submit to that arrangement. You say they found her in a BDSM club? She's gay?

I was surprised that the Truongs escaped by sea. With contacts in the golden triangle they should be able to get out by Thailand.

Joes superhuman stamina robed the story of many opportunities for diversity and depth.

The absurd surveilance level were boring and immature. You should have been able to give us Samanthas angle with less.

Please don't fall into the trap of introducing more characters instead of giving the ones you have more depth. A sole man is useless as a boyfriend to 20 girls. He'll never have time for a meaningful relationship with any of them and that'll be the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I’ll look forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. I look forward to part 2.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS BASTARD HAD THE ROOMS SET UP FOR VIDEO AND AUDIO.....POOR FUCKING TRASH.....PATHETIC THAT THE WRITER CONDONES THIS TO PUT IT IN A STORY!!

Dr. TentakelliebeDr. Tentakelliebeover 1 year ago

"THIS BASTARD HAD THE ROOMS SET UP FOR VIDEO AND AUDIO.....POOR FUCKING TRASH.....PATHETIC THAT THE WRITER CONDONES THIS TO PUT IT IN A STORY!!"

XD Guess that means Anon is condones polygamy, rape, and incest; but woe unto he who writes about a creepy voyeur.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

The writing was good but the story suffered because you didn't go into everything enough except the primary couple and that was rushed. The plot deserves more chapters to breathe. B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn good story...please continue...you are a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be a sequel? The story was beautiful

Trecinister1Trecinister110 months ago

I really hope that you continue this story. Each chapter centered on Joe's interactions with his long lost family.

DocGiffDocGiff10 months ago

I loved your story. I can identify with some of the characters in the story as I'm a Vietnam Vet and loved the Vietnamese pussies I had. Their tits are just right, also, as you remarked. I hope you write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You never wrote part two. I've checked many times. Sad.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Too bad there has not been a second chapter, or more, written. I hope the author is still alive, has just dropped out for a while.

What to say about the "edgy" shit in here...oh, well, makes for a different read, that is about it...🥴😳😱

Still, five Stars...just 'cause...

RMike35RMike355 months ago
Even tho.

Part 2 never happened it pretty much laid out however you want to imagine it.We find out Sam is Joe's granddaughter,who was related directly to Kim and Han,but Joe somehow reunited with them and married Kim and Han both and even has marriage certificates.

So if you want to just imagine that Sam kept their blood relation a secret from her sister Cyn and thereby Kim and Han then Joe and Sam could show up in California where Kim and Han live and shock the hell out of them by telling them Joe is her Boyfriend/Grandfather and both Kim and Han can be with Joe after so many years apart.Also Sam and Cyn can become part of Joe's Family Harem.And also Joe could get both his Granddaughters pregnant like he did with Kim and Han.And all of them lived happily ever after.

CoursixCoursix17 days ago

I loved your story. I 'd like to read more chapters.

Five stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10468 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...